Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, black_crow! i hope that you have fun in the various forums such as hitman reborn! and of course the general discussion section :amuse

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod!
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello black_crow, welcome to Mangahelpers. Have fun. :)

It is a pleasure to meet you too. :D
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi there XiaoCha, Xmoose, and black_crow! Welcome to MH ^^ Have fun around here, and don't forget to visit general discussion once in a while! :amuse
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

A great big welcome for all new members! I hope you guys will be having a great time here and will be really active in the forum. See you guys around! :D
 

Crevette

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 20, 2007
Messages
6
Reaction score
18
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

Ola everybody,
It as been maybe 3 years since I first took a look at this forum.... without posting.... and today for the first time I posted !!! then I’ll make a small presentation.
I'm an old fan of manga and anime that I discovered with "Neon Genesis Evangelion" (which’s still one of my favorite anime...). during the last years I read and whatched many thing. The one I prefer are One Piece, Naruto, Fairy tails, Eyeshieled 21, Pot, Blade of the immortal, Monster, 20th Century boys (the best story ever!!!), Gankustsuou, Samurai 7 and many others…
And at the begging of past week I discovered BECK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What a story!!! I watched the anime in three days and read the manga in 4 days after that listening to the OST which if terrific…

P.s. Crevette mean Shrimp in French for those who don't know that.... and I'm working on fossil shrimps... what a good story for a manga...
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mh, Crevette! have fun posting in the various forums especially the general discussion. :amuse

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod.
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Crevette, welcome to Mangahelpers. Have fun. :)
 

Shiro-kun

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2008
Messages
1,744
Reaction score
372
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Im Shiro-Kun

My favorite<current> mangas are Naruto,Bleach and One Piece and im a fan of Death Note,Yu Yu Hakusho and Rurouni Kenshin

My Hobbies as of today are watching anime and reading manga, playing computer and video games, playing tennis, soccer and and biking daily ...i like hiking and traveling

and also its a pleasure to meet you all
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mh, Shiro-kun! have fun posting on the various forums such as naruto, bleach, one piece and especially the general discussion. :amuse

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod.
 

ChocoBar9

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
2,955
Reaction score
2,573
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey Im ChocoBar9(short for Chocolate Bartlett)
This is the very first online manga forum i've ver reluntantly commented on in the fear of being pu down by people for not knowing what the hell I'm talking about in terms of manga. Anyway I'm currently in to the usual y'know like Jump(Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Gintama, D.Grayman) and also other aspects of the shounen genre(Air Gear, Negima, Tsubasa) and of course the greater aspects of seinen(Gantz, Hellsing, Vagabound, Tenjoh Tenge and my current favorite of all XXXHolic) anyway I hope to enjoy chatting here with the members on our obessions with the behemoth which is graphic novels.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi ChocoBar9 and welcome to mangahelpers! i hope that you have fun on the various forums like the shonen jump ones as well as the general discussion section!

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod!
 

ChocoBar9

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 29, 2008
Messages
2,955
Reaction score
2,573
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Thank You Very Much! I sure I will
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

A big welcome, Crevette, shiro-kun, ChocoBar9. Have a great time at MH. And remember to look both ways before crossing the street. :D
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Shiro-kun and ChocoBar9, welcome to Mangahelpers. Have fun. :)
 

Pure Win

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 4, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hiya, I thought I'd sign-up here (tho I've been getting manga from here for awhile :darn ) nice to meet ya all
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, Pure Win! i hope that you have fun posting though it seems like you know your way around the site. don't forget to post in the general discussion area :amuse

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod!
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey there, Pure Win. Glad to see more Eyeshield 21 fans joining MH! Hope to see you around the Eyeshield Board. Have a great time, ok? YA-HA!!! :D
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Pure Win, welcome to Mangahelpers. Have fun. :)

It nice to meet you too. :D
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello to all the new members~!!! It's great to have you here, and I hope you all have lots of fun ^^ Happy foruming! :amuse
 

wahyu_rockman

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 6, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

hii...everyone..i am rock nice to join...to MH....please check me out..i want to gain a power to control this world.....hahahaha.....i will take u all space..

 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top