- Joined
- Nov 9, 2006
- Messages
- 5,418
- Reaction score
- 772
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Introduction Thread
hello and welcome to mh, thiagojoe! have fun posting in the various forums especially the general discussion,

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod.
hello and welcome to mh, thiagojoe! have fun posting in the various forums especially the general discussion,

you're welcome! i am glad that you enjoyed this website; we try our best to keep our members happy.I am really ENJOYING being in the Mangahelpers forum and i would like to thank all the people that helped create and mantain the site!!! Bye!!! ;-D

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod.
I'm really into Ska and recently I've started getting into the rave scene, listening to a lot of trance and techno... so if you ever wanna chat about music, feel free to send me a message on AIM/MSN.
We were lacking people from South America for a long time. It's good to see that being fixed.