Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, Inchao! i really like your sig ^^

if you have any questions of concerns, feel free to pm a mod!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Heya Inchao and yes you've done something wrong! You forgot to introduce yourself here! :mad But you fixed that so we're all good now! :D

J/K, enjoy yourself here. Hope you like our Bleach section here.
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Inchao, welcome to Mangahelpers. Please have fun. :)

I like your sig too. :D
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to all the new members who've posted intros here recently! :hug I'm sorry to do such an impersonal welcome, I hope to get to know you all more here in General Discussion and around the forums! Have fun~ :amuse
 

Loverdollx

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi I am Loverdollx and i recently join Mangahelpers... well iam an animewallper artist at Animepaper and Minitokyo, i like to do some digital painting of manga linearts for Aigear most of my works are at deviant-art , currently a colorist for Kuu-scan uhmmm.. let see and i am a moderator for Anime-source managing the Ecchi Battle Contest...

The reason i joined is to improve my digital painting of manga linearts and learns some trick in cleaning Edited Mangas for C.G painting..:)
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello, Loverdollx, and welcome to mh! since you are an artist, you should post some of your fanarts at the manga art forum and make your own artist gallery so everyone can see your creativity. :amuse

to learn more about cleaning, you can go to the mh academy. ^^

if you have any question or concern, please pm a mod.
 

Loverdollx

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

I have done that and submitted colored manga for the Feb contest... :)
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Loverdollx, welcome to Mangahelpers. Please have fun. :)

I would love to see your artwork. :D
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, Loverdollx :) Awesome to have another experienced artist here. Maybe you can teach us some new things too :smile-big
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Loverdollx! Welcome to MH~ :confetti

(I'm so late with this, I know :paperbag) But anyway, have fun and do stop by General Discussion once in a while :amuse
 

Samurai キョー

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello everyone! My name is Kristian. I currently live in the US. I've been a huge anime fan since I can remember and I got into manga around 6 years ago. I am currently still in High School and studying Japanese Culture/History/Language on the side. Nice to meet you all.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, Samurai かいお! since you have a gundam sig, is it right for me to assume that you are a gundam fan and that you are watching gundam 00 (which i love)? since you like the japanese culture, history, and language, maybe you can be a future translator :amuse

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod!
 

Samurai キョー

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks for the welcome. And yes, Gundam is basically my all-time favorite(along with Dragon Ball and Fullmetal Alchemist). Gundam 00 is a really well done series, which I thought would not be really good. But the series so far has been kept very original, which is what makes it great in my view. The animation is stunning as well. And yes, I do hope I will become a future translator here on MH as well. But for now you'll be seeing releases coming from my own group(Meiji-Scans).
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Samurai キョー, welcome to Mangahelpers. :)

It nice to meet you too. Please have fun. :D
 

Uehara

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Introduction Thread

Yoooo ppl!
My name is Rodrigo, but my friends usually call me Uehara, which is my last name.
I'm half br, half jp, but dont speak japanese ( T_T )
Ive been lurking around MH for a reeeeeally long time now but been always too lazy to register.
the fact is that the new site display was so shocking to me that I had to say something about it!
xD~

The true is that I completely lov MH and I want it to exist forever!
\o/

Back to the subject, I like to read, volleyball rubiks cube PIU and some other stuff!

My favorite mangas are: HxH, One Piece, Berserk, Eyeshield 21, New Grappler BAKI and Reborn!

Talked too much! Cyall~
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, Uehara! i'm glad that you finally decided to stop lurking and become an official member. now you can post in the various forums like the general discussion section :amuse

if you have any question or concern, please feel free to pm a mod. have fun exploring the new site!
 

Samurai キョー

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 2, 2008
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MangaHelpers Rodrigo, hope you enjoy your stay here! Have fun and nice to meet you!
 

kof2k1zip

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi! my name is Hector, I´m from Mexico, I have 27 years old and i´ve been reading this excelent forum a long time but today decided to register and participate a little.

thanks for this excelent forum and keep going. A site for fans by fans. Awesome.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, kof2k1zip! i'm glad that you decided to stop lurking and decided to join :) i hope that you like the new site!

if you have any question or concern, please feel free to pm a mod.
 

kof2k1zip

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
5
Reaction score
2
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks a lot and i like the new site. The only ting i miss is the index column on the left side of the old page but this new page looks pretty good. still need to navigate more in this new page.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top