Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

crazy_horse1989

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
808
Reaction score
128
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Re: Introduction Thread

uhh... is this necessary? i kinda` hate having to introduce myself... :darn

ok, i joined here when i was a Narutard, looking for colored pages back in... *looks at the info*... yeah, in February, but i became active only recently... :)

i don`t like having to say "hi" or to greet or to congratulate people at all... i enjoy cycling, playing football (soccer, not American <_< ) and i collect official Panini stuff like UEFA Euro 2008, Germany 2006, Euro 2004 (and so on...) albums and stickers... i think i have a fu**ng demon in my head, telling me to swear and curse (Tourette syndrome? not quite)... AND, of course i like reading manga and watching anime!! how else would i be posting here? :D

okay, `nuff said about me... oh, one more thing: i`m a bastard leaching from your site... :amuse
 

feder

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 7, 2008
Messages
17
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

weehoo! I hope for your own sake that you love Zelda OoT? :]
I also really like OoT, but TP is my favorite. ^^ I just liked the art style and added features (horse back fighting, changing into a wolf, etc) that TP had.
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to the great Mangahelpers, feder and crazy_horse1989. :occa

It nice to meet you guys and please have fun. :hug
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

As Hokage said, Welcome guys! ;] (I'm getting a new wii and TP this weekend yahoo)
 

LB56

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

I'm new to the site as well. I come from a southern state in America, and I'm currently in college working a degree in economics. I'm an American football junkie, and I joined for the Eyeshield 21 discussions. My favorite character in the manga is Shin, because he's a linebacker just like I was back in the day. My handle actually stands for Linebacker #56. My other favorite manga are D. Gray-man and Bleach.
 

eyesotope

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
691
Reaction score
65
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi.. I've been lurking/leeching for maybe two years now.. I joined a few days a go.. I couldn't help myself when I saw ch02 from Tales of the Abyss when Ren-Chan released it and I had to say thanks :p

so nice to meet you all :) I'm from Jordan, Amman which going to be very hot very soon :D..
 

Dorothy

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 21, 2007
Messages
307
Reaction score
32
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome everybody! Enjoy and have fun here, Manga Helpers is fantastic!! :)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Hai! Welcome and as dorothy said. Mangahelp's great!
 

phe-chan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 5, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Heyya everyone, nice to meet you all. I've been lurking for a little while, but decided to finally introduce myself. ^_^
 

doobious

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
92
Reaction score
8
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

I am posting in here, cause I'm now posting here! I've had an account for awhile now, but just started actively using it

Good day!
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

A great big welcome and Hello to all new members. :)

Welcome to the great Mangahelpers, LB56, eyesotope, phe-chan and doobious. :occa

It nice to meet you all and please by all means have fun. :hug
 

phe-chan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 5, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Thank you very much for the warm welcome Lord Hokage. :3

Welcome too [fellow] new members. =D
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Yes ohaaai! :hi5
 

den077

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi all, I've been lurking around mangahelpers for quite a long time before I decided to register ^^ Great to know I'm now part of an awesome community :D
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to the great Mangahelpers, den077. :occa

It nice to meet you too and please have fun here. :hug
 

NJung

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
301
Reaction score
39
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Re: Introduction Thread

HI everybody new!! Glad to meet you!! I'm loking forward to write with you in the forums!!
 

azn_mochi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 17, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi guys! After lurking around for quite awhile, I finally decided to register. >_<
 

lokoitachi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 17, 2008
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Re: Introduction Thread

hey, hows it going, i've been here foe a few times a guest but i finally decided to join in ^^
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Haai everyone :confetti:hug:confetti
 

Octo-pie

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 18, 2008
Messages
12
Reaction score
4
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello, I joined NarutoFan forums about a little over a year ago, and then eventually through the forums I found this site, I've been visiting it often, as a guest, but today I decided I'd register finally.
I'm from north eastern America, I love the naruto manga, and I play my Xbox 360 a lot.
I Color the Naruto Manga a lot as well, and will post my new ones here.
my DA gallery:tem
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top