Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJung

Artist
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
301
Reaction score
39
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
Denmark
Re: Introduction Thread

Ah how lovely!! A new artist to MH!!! Welcome Octo-pie!!! :D
And all of your other too!!
 

Azurel

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
1,334
Reaction score
12
Gender
Female
Country
Singapore
Re: Introduction Thread

:confetti A warm welcome to all new members!! :confetti

It's great to see all the lurkers finally becoming a full pledge member! :spaz

I hope that you will engage in various Manga Discussions, make new friends and chill out in the Hang Out Thread.

If you have any questions, feel free to pm the mod.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

And feel free to spam the FF's! We need more! *teehee*
 

Owari Dragon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 19, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Nations
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi everyone, I've been lurking for a while now but didnt register for some reason up until now... Anyway I am not good at introducing myself but here's a start. I mainly read seinens lately (Freesia and Gantz :worship2) but I also love sport mangas (HNI, SD). What I cant stand... Hum series dragging on I guess.
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome OD! We need your help to get to the hangout thread v.11 since 10 has dragged on for quite some time now, join the chaos that rules the HO thread! :kukuku
 
Last edited:

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

welcome to the new members thus far...i remember my lurking days...i remember only registering to put my two cents in at the naruto forum, and it exploded to other places LOL
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Lurking is bad for your health! Welcome inside in the fresh air. Can you smell the breeze? Huh? Yes that's right. It's a smell of power! :eek
 

EvilGenious

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
480
Reaction score
20
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

power? LOL
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

welcome to all the new members!

i hope that you all have fun on the various discussion threads on this site and i'll have to agree with pirate; the hangout thread v.10 has been around for such a long time though i may be to blame for not doing my part -_-;

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Let's give a great big hello to all new members. :occa

Welcome to the great Mangahelpers, azn_mochi, lokoitachi, Octo-pie and Owari Dragon. :confetti

It nice to meet you guys and I hope you have a lot fun here. :hug
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Re: Introduction Thread

I never really introduced myself, my real name is Elie which is also Lelo(its kinda how like Bill and William are the same name), Im 23. I was bron in Lebabnon and came to America when I was 1 1/2. I fabricate granite counter tops for a living(it's my families business). Now I just watch a couple of shows like Smallville and Lost, I like Naruto and I like to play video games and watch some sports too.
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Feels weird to say hello to someone who've been here longer than me but uhm.. Hi Lelo! and hello to the rest of you too :hug:confetti
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Lelo and welcome to the Mangahelpers. Please continue to have fun. :)
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Re: Introduction Thread

Feels weird to say hello to someone who've been here longer than me but uhm.. Hi Lelo! and hello to the rest of you too :hug:confetti
thanks, and hello to you too


Hello Lelo and welcome to the Mangahelpers. Please continue to have fun. :)
Thanks, and hello to you Lord Hokage, I feel like I should kneel when I say Lord Hokage, LOL
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, Lelo!

it seems like a lot of hard work to make granite countertops but they're so nice. what sports do you like to watch? i love american football and basketball ^^

if you have any questions or concerns, feel free to pm a mod!
 

Lelo

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2008
Messages
2,172
Reaction score
196
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Lebanon
Re: Introduction Thread

^ Thanks

I like football and basketball and also baseball and soccer(not american). And yeah its kinda a pain fabricating the granite and installing it but it pays good, lately though its been slow, hopefully it picks up
 

Pix

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 11, 2008
Messages
19
Reaction score
32
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

I've already posted here, but I haven't introduced myself into the mangahelper community yet, I'm Pix, hello.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, Pix! since you have already acquainted yourself with the site, i guess it's safe to assume that you know your way around this place ^^

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pix

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Pix, how are you?
First of all - Welcome, I hope you'll stay here for a long time and don't forget to post in the Fun Forum and in the Hang out thread v.10 :hug
 
  • Like
Reactions: Pix

redcometfm

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 12, 2008
Messages
712
Reaction score
51
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Introduction Thread

Ive been around here for a while but havent officially said hi so, hi! Im pure blooded european portuguese and I love gundam and bleach...and yes dragonball :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top