Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheckMate

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

kunai jutsu said:
There you go!  Too many topics there, and just too messy! (not bashing)


oh yeah it seems NF is similar to NMR, it is quite messy there too

anyway, welcome to both of you :)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Glad you guys like it here! But just as a sidenote I'd like to see less comparisons to NF or other forums because we don't want to upset anybody who might like these forums as well. But we do appreciate the support =)
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Gold Knight said:
Glad you guys like it here!  But just as a sidenote I'd like to see less comparisons to NF or other forums because we don't want to upset anybody who might like these forums as well.  But we do appreciate the support =)
Sorry about that, but our intentions are not of that of really comparing but the "reason" why we are not comfortable posting in those forums, not saying that they're bad (I mean check out the MEMBERS). It's more like "Nah, I prefer this, not that I don't like that"
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

That's fine ^^
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Woot!~
More ppls!
Welcome, have a great time at MH!
 

Macan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 19, 2006
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

kunai jutsu said:
Sorry about that, but our intentions are not of that of really comparing but the "reason" why we are not comfortable posting in those forums, not saying that they're bad (I mean check out the MEMBERS).  It's more like "Nah, I prefer this, not that I don't like that" 



Yeah I agree.
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Since I wasn't around much for the past couple of weeks, I have only noticed this thread again today :sweat

I want to welcome all the new members here in MangaHelpers. My greeting extends further to those who have introduced themselves here, especially to Daioten and Macan! :amuse
 

Verena

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2006
Messages
59
Reaction score
3
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey everyone =^.^=
I'm Verena, but you may call me Vee, Vee-Vee or whatever else tickles your fancy.
I live in a town a couple of miles away from Cardiff, South Wales and am prodominatantly Welsh, but there's also a good deal of Irish and Russian somewhere in there as well ^.^;
I'm 15 and am currently working towards my GCSEs (Although, I'll probably spontaneously combust through stress before I sit the first one O.o) I'm studying English, Maths, all three Sciences, R.E ¬.¬, P.E ¬.¬ and welsh which are all compulsory and French, History, Media and I.T for my own options. I also have a Nihon-go tutor on the side and have just passed my first WJEC test.^.^
Umm... Oohs. Mangas I adore: Naruto, Chobits, Bleach, Clover, Furuba, xxx Holic and Vampire Knight.
Characters I adore: Naruto, Orochimaru, Jiraiya, Itachi (x3) Chii & Freya, Ichigo, Oruha, Sohma Ayame and Shigeru, Yuko ^0^, Watanuki ^0^... umm... Kuran Kaname *_* and, of course, Tsunade-Sama!
Anyways, it's lovely to meet you all =^.^=
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

HELLO vee! first off i love your sig. looks really good!
second off, holy shit! thats a lot of studying!!! :p
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

Verena said:
I'm Verena, but you may call Vee, Vee-Vee or whatever else tickles your fancy.
Welcome Vivi-chan!! =P
( don't mind the One Piece-addict )

Hope you have lots of fun on MH ;), you're also learning japanese? ^__^ COOL! XD

You adore Orochimaru... interesting. XD
 

Verena

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2006
Messages
59
Reaction score
3
Re: Introduction Thread

BoffenJL: Hi-de-hi!
It was made by a friend of mine that I'm sadly not in touch with that much ^.^;
Lol, you'd be surprised at what some of my friends study X.x One guy does Economics, German, French and something else equally horrendous. Silly boy.

Khal: Heya =^.^=
That's a knew one xP
Thank you very much, I'm sure I will. You study Nihon-go too? I wish they did it in school >.<
How can you NOT adore Orochimaru?! xDD He's gorgeously evil x3
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Verena said:
BoffenJL: Hi-de-hi!
It was made by a friend of mine that I'm sadly not in touch with that much ^.^;
Lol, you'd be surprised at what some of my friends study X.x One guy does Economics, German, French and something else equally horrendous. Silly boy.
i see, tell your friend its a good one from me!
woa dudette.. im sooo glad im not studying anymore. watashi no kirai benkyo desu.(grammars probably really wrong but hey im selflearning here)
but i wish you all the good lucks i can!
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

Verena said:
You study Nihon-go too? I wish they did it in school >.<
No i dont. | Yeah, me too XD
( as in: i don't study Nihon-go myself, but yeah, i would have taken it if possible at school, with no more reason then to translate manga i guess... <3 )
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to us, Verena! I sincerly hope you have a great time here with us. ^___^
 

Verena

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2006
Messages
59
Reaction score
3
Re: Introduction Thread

Thankies Hermie =^.^=
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Verena, I believe I have not welcomed you yet! So, WELCOME TO MH! I'm kunai jutsu, some MH addict and a really friendly guy who gets along with almost everyone here!
 

Verena

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 4, 2006
Messages
59
Reaction score
3
Re: Introduction Thread

Hiya, Kunai Jutsu ^.^ Nice to meet you.
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Yay...more members :whoo

Naptha, Daioten,
Macan and Vee,
Welcome Welcome,
& Howdy-do-dee!

PS: Good luck on the the job hunt Macan and Vee-Vee, hang in there...there is a light at the end of the exam tunnel.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

kunai jutsu said:
a really friendly guy who gets along with almost everyone here!
Pfffft, nothing wrong with your ego it seems =P
 

Fuzzy

Post Hijacker
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
1,061
Reaction score
226
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

wow I didn't know this thread existed... heh

Oh well I'd like to welcome everyone and I mean everyone to MH, enjoy your stays and watch out for Khal :p

... ya sure seems there is nothing wrong with his ego.... lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top