Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

nixuboy said:
Hmm.. I have been here like half year.. And no introduction :kkbook So here goes quickly:

Info:
My real name is Niko Metsälä. I'm 19 years old boy from Finland.
What is it about you Finnish people, eh? Seriously, I know 5 Finnish people in real life and they all the most remarkable, talented people (including one 12 year old who is a genius and has an IQ of 140). And on the net, there's about 5 of you that amazingly talented colourists! Jeez...is jealous.:D
 

abdulahi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome nixuboy
i'll keep this short cos i feel your lazyness rub of on me :XD. so hi and bye and once more welcome
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, Niko, welcome to the forum ^^
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Nightmare and nixuboy! :amuse Glad to have you two around (yay, more members! :whoo).
 

Macan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 19, 2006
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Ah, Nightmare and nixuboy, welcome, welcome. The more the merrier. :smoke
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Gin is my second-favorite Bleach character ^^ Also shares the same birthday as me! Welcome to the forum, ichimaru_gin_n_tonic ;)
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Thank you Gold Knight :D Another favorite Bleach chara of mine is Gin's [former] friend, which happens to be the 10th Div. Vice Captain... Too bad there isn't any Bleach chara that shares the same birthday with me, but fyi, it's about several days before Hisagi Shuhei's.

Well, gotta sleep now, the sun's rising. Since i'm a night person, daylight is not one of my favorite thing. See you all tonight...
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi and much love to <b>nixuboy</b> and <b>ichimaru_gin_n_tonic</b>! (Love the Gin avatar as well, btw!) :D
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi everyone, this is my 1st post here after realizing too much leeching without registering and participating is just ain't nice. Hope I can lend a hand to this awesome site. Nice to meet everyone here.
 

conan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
613
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
Re: Introduction Thread

hi to you too ichimaru gin, love the bye bye avatar, ichimarau gin is one wierd but hilarious guy.

any way, yes joining in is nicer than just leeching, so welcome and have fun in the forums.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi there, conan. Yup he's one weird guy, I'm still waiting for the manga and anime to explain how come he's always smiling.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

I cant sleep and decided to go back online.

Hi and thanks, Tanuki-dono, I love your avatar too... if I only know who that is. But that is a cool one.
 

Macan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
May 19, 2006
Messages
37
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, Ichimaru_gin_n_tonic. Yeah love your avatar. Hope you'll have a good time here in MH. If I'm not mistaken Tanuki_Dono's avatar is the pic of naruto's yondaime hokage. :yondaime
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Thx for the info, Macan. I also hope to contribute what I can to MH. I'm a magazine and comics editor, so I'd love to help editing or proofreading, in English.
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Ichimaru_Gin, well well, it seems that if you're a magazine and comics editor we should expect some things from you!
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Well, I dont really know what to expect of me. But if you're expecting confusion, then you got it!
 

nixuboy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
223
Reaction score
13
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Finland
Re: Introduction Thread

Kadoman said:
What is it about you Finnish people, eh? Seriously, I know 5 Finnish people in real life and they all the most remarkable, talented people (including one 12 year old who is a genius and has an IQ of 140). And on the net, there's about 5 of you that amazingly talented colourists! Jeez...is jealous.:D
Maybe this is boring country and we have nothing to do.. So we just sit on computer and do stuff or study some things :p

-----
Thanks to all for welcome wishes :amuse
Feel like I'm going to stick here for a long time ^^
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Thx for the info, Macan. I also hope to contribute what I can to MH. I'm a magazine and comics editor, so I'd love to help editing or proofreading, in English.
Ah? What magazines/comics do you edit, if you don't mind my asking?
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Don't mind at all. I work for a licensed US Comics and Anime magazine. The company I work for also published several translated US Comics, which I happen to edit/translate some of 'em.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

That's pretty cool. Do you get to meet a lot of artists, writers, etc.?

And translate? From Japanese into English?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top