- Joined
- Jan 28, 2006
- Messages
- 2,996
- Reaction score
- 9
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Introduction Thread
Hi DemonDays
Hi DemonDays



White Silver said:If I don't remember saluting to the people I know please forgive me. Hello DemonDays, WinterLion and Bakashijinsan!
aw! winterlion's sadWinterLion said:I've been around for a while now and I'm just getting a hello? ;__ ; I feel invisible...

Awww, thanks.bakashijinsan said:aw! winterlion's sad
here's from me to you
![]()

oh yeah! and i was just goofing around the forums!WinterLion said:Welcome bakashijinsan. Nice to meet you. And it's looks like you're getting ready to hit a full member soon.![]()

Hello WintyWinterLion said:I've been around for a while now and I'm just getting a hello? ;__ ; I feel invisible...

Congrats! Now let's see how long it'll take you to reach Hero Member statusbakashijinsan said:oh yeah! and i was just goofing around the forums!
I'm NOW a Full Member! WHOA!![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
Just don't spam outside of Fun Forum, okay?
not to worry ms. ayah! *salutes* i'll keep everything organized and informative.Just don't spam outside of Fun Forum, okay?
Hermie's always glad to get more OP fans around here.
Talk a little more about yourself. I know you're a TRC fan, right?
thanks GK. i've been reading a few of your comments on OP but never bothered yet to post something in itGold Knight said:bakashijinsan, or, hm, Paw (nice name!) good to see you here. Check out my OP comments sometimes, if you're a fanHermie's always glad to get more OP fans around here.
. i'll try and post some things there if ever i can add something to your comments.
Sorry Sorry, *AHEM* WELCOME TO MH! THE GREATEST MANGA FORUM ON THE NET, AND I WHITE SILVER (formerly known as Kunai Jutsu) WILL BE PLEASED TO ENTOUR YOU AROUND THIS WONDERFUL WEBSITE, now if you would just put your coffee down the table...WinterLion said:I've been around for a while now and I'm just getting a hello? ;__ ; I feel invisible...
Why is everyone picking on me today? *goes to cry in a corner*Gold Knight said:Winterlion, nice to meet you. Wait...
White Silver said:Sorry Sorry, *AHEM* WELCOME TO MH! THE GREATEST MANGA FORUM ON THE NET, AND I WHITE SILVER (formerly known as Kunai Jutsu) WILL BE PLEASED TO ENTOUR YOU AROUND THIS WONDERFUL WEBSITE, now if you would just put your coffee down the table...
Would you? I'm still getting lost around here. I'm discovering new thread here daily that I didn't even know existed... and they're not brand new threads either... 
I'll be honest with you..... I'm most familiar with the Naruto section....WinterLion said:Why is everyone picking on me today? *goes to cry in a corner*
Would you? I'm still getting lost around here. I'm discovering new thread here daily that I didn't even know existed... and they're not brand new threads either...
![]()

White Silver said:I'll be honest with you..... I'm most familiar with the Naruto section....

I was not picking fun of you todayWinterLion said:Why is everyone picking on me today? *goes to cry in a corner*

Aww thanks, Rei-chan.Ayah said:I was not picking fun of you today![]()

I know. Ebisu was just teasing me and I was joking too.ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:I dont think anyone's picking on you, WinterLion, especially GK. He's a very nice person. Or were you just joking? Well anyway, dont ask me for direction here, I still get lost here once in a while.
And yeah... I can't seem to find my way around at all. 
From my experience, that's the beauty of MH, you just don't know where you'll end up. And guess what, you'll find pretty much very interesting threads around here!!WinterLion said:Aww thanks, Rei-chan.I know. Ebisu was just teasing me and I was joking too.
And yeah... I can't seem to find my way around at all.
![]()