Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi DemonDays :)
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome bakashijinsan. Nice to meet you. And it's looks like you're getting ready to hit a full member soon.;)

And hello to DemonDays, too.
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

If I don't remember saluting to the people I know please forgive me. Hello DemonDays, WinterLion and Bakashijinsan!
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

White Silver said:
If I don't remember saluting to the people I know please forgive me. Hello DemonDays, WinterLion and Bakashijinsan!

I've been around for a while now and I'm just getting a hello? ;__ ; I feel invisible...
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

WinterLion said:
I've been around for a while now and I'm just getting a hello? ;__ ; I feel invisible...
aw! winterlion's sad
here's from me to you

:glomp
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

bakashijinsan said:
aw! winterlion's sad
here's from me to you

:glomp
Awww, thanks. :D
 

goofy_man

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2006
Messages
952
Reaction score
0
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

To all the new members, welcome to the site!
Have fun, and remember....don't feed the Narutards after midnight.....
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

WinterLion said:
Welcome bakashijinsan. Nice to meet you. And it's looks like you're getting ready to hit a full member soon.;)
oh yeah! and i was just goofing around the forums!

I'm NOW a Full Member! WHOA! :party :occa :turtle :beer :dance
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

WinterLion said:
I've been around for a while now and I'm just getting a hello? ;__ ; I feel invisible...
Hello Winty :hug

bakashijinsan said:
oh yeah! and i was just goofing around the forums!

I'm NOW a Full Member! WHOA! :party :occa :turtle :beer :dance
Congrats! Now let's see how long it'll take you to reach Hero Member status ;) Just don't spam outside of Fun Forum, okay?
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Just don't spam outside of Fun Forum, okay?
not to worry ms. ayah! *salutes* i'll keep everything organized and informative.

again, thanks sooo much to all here at MH for the warm welcome.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey, Terry-Kun. Good to have more representatives from South America here. Dyroness, a very-well known Narutard here, was from Brazil, but I'm afraid she's given up forums for the time being. And despite what LadyHatake said, rykar is definitely not Brazilian. XD

bakashijinsan, or, hm, Paw (nice name!) good to see you here. Check out my OP comments sometimes, if you're a fan :D Hermie's always glad to get more OP fans around here.

DemonDays, nice to see you here too. :) Talk a little more about yourself. I know you're a TRC fan, right?

Winterlion, nice to meet you. Wait...
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Gold Knight said:
bakashijinsan, or, hm, Paw (nice name!) good to see you here. Check out my OP comments sometimes, if you're a fan :D Hermie's always glad to get more OP fans around here.
thanks GK. i've been reading a few of your comments on OP but never bothered yet to post something in it :XD. i'll try and post some things there if ever i can add something to your comments.

EDIT: thanks also for the compliment on my name :amuse
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

WinterLion said:
I've been around for a while now and I'm just getting a hello? ;__ ; I feel invisible...
Sorry Sorry, *AHEM* WELCOME TO MH! THE GREATEST MANGA FORUM ON THE NET, AND I WHITE SILVER (formerly known as Kunai Jutsu) WILL BE PLEASED TO ENTOUR YOU AROUND THIS WONDERFUL WEBSITE, now if you would just put your coffee down the table...
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Gold Knight said:
Winterlion, nice to meet you. Wait...
Why is everyone picking on me today? *goes to cry in a corner*

White Silver said:
Sorry Sorry, *AHEM* WELCOME TO MH! THE GREATEST MANGA FORUM ON THE NET, AND I WHITE SILVER (formerly known as Kunai Jutsu) WILL BE PLEASED TO ENTOUR YOU AROUND THIS WONDERFUL WEBSITE, now if you would just put your coffee down the table...

:wtf Would you? I'm still getting lost around here. I'm discovering new thread here daily that I didn't even know existed... and they're not brand new threads either... :p
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

WinterLion said:
Why is everyone picking on me today? *goes to cry in a corner*
:wtf Would you? I'm still getting lost around here. I'm discovering new thread here daily that I didn't even know existed... and they're not brand new threads either... :p
I'll be honest with you..... I'm most familiar with the Naruto section.... :p
 

bakashijinsan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2006
Messages
1,660
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

White Silver said:
I'll be honest with you..... I'm most familiar with the Naruto section.... :p


if you go to One Piece section, you'll never get lost. Come on people! gatecrash my favorite section! *sigh*

it really seems that ninjutsu and gigantic blades are more appealing than silly pirates :wtf
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

WinterLion said:
Why is everyone picking on me today? *goes to cry in a corner*
I was not picking fun of you today :glomp
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

I dont think anyone's picking on you, WinterLion, especially GK. He's a very nice person. Or were you just joking? Well anyway, dont ask me for direction here, I still get lost here once in a while.
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Ayah said:
I was not picking fun of you today :glomp
Aww thanks, Rei-chan. :glomp
ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
I dont think anyone's picking on you, WinterLion, especially GK. He's a very nice person. Or were you just joking? Well anyway, dont ask me for direction here, I still get lost here once in a while.
I know. Ebisu was just teasing me and I was joking too. :D And yeah... I can't seem to find my way around at all. :p
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

WinterLion said:
Aww thanks, Rei-chan. :glompI know. Ebisu was just teasing me and I was joking too. :D And yeah... I can't seem to find my way around at all. :p
From my experience, that's the beauty of MH, you just don't know where you'll end up. And guess what, you'll find pretty much very interesting threads around here!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top