Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

naru_naru

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 25, 2007
Messages
173
Reaction score
4
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

hi all :p :tem :smile-big :blink :eyeroll

erm not good at intros........*scrolls down to see others' intros*.....
hi i am naru_naru (couldnt think of anything better u can call me abz if u want :) everyone else does) i live in the UK, i am 22 yrs old....i think. i am currently studying for my degree in networking. i enjoy reading anime and watching manga atm watching/reading bleach, naruto and deathnote amoungst many others.

hope to have good convos with u all at MH :tem :smile-big :p

oh btw MASSIVE RPG fan :smile-big
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi naru_naru (or abz)! :D
Dont worry, tour intro's just fine.
Welcome to MH and have a great time here. Try browsing the forum, you might find some other interesting titles here. :D
 

jide

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Messages
303
Reaction score
160
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

OH INTROS!!!

Konichiwa everyone!

My name is JIDE, I am 18 studying Graphic Design and hopping to become a comic designer myself!
I read manga like, Eyeshield 21, Naruto, Bleach, Death note, GANTZ and maybe others! :darn
I enjoy reading and creating manga in my spare time and I hope to have a good time with everyone in Manga Helpers! :amuse
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Becki, naru_naru, and jide (are you from the UK like the other 2?) :smile-big I notice the three of you are Death Note fans. Hope you all enjoy spending time here in MangaHelpers! If you guys have any site-related questions, don't hesitate to approach an admin or global.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Konichiwa, jide!
Good luck on your study and i hope you will have a great time here in MangaHelpers.
Concerning your avatar, what will you do once you reached 100pts? :D
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Becki, naru_naru, and jide!!! i hope you all can have fun with us here at MH. ;)
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi to:

Zippo
*Mel*
ezduzit
Vato
Roko_Epsilon
Goji
StrykersWeaponX
Ukun
Aquarius88
onewingedsoldier
naru_naru
jide

from me :D

I hope I didn't miss anyone ^^
 

Pimpolho

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

OLÁ! My name is Vitor. I am from Brazil. My favorite manga is One piece and I love mangahelpers' site. I think this is the best site ever.... heheheh

A big hug for everybody!!
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

OLÁ, Vitor! Well, you're right about MH being a great site. I hope you can add the fun everyone's having here! :D

and a big hug for you too, man! :D
 

Pimpolho

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 28, 2007
Messages
80
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Thank you. I hope we have great dicussinons!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

yo naru_naru, if you're a big RPG fan, you should enjoy our video game subforum ^^ Lots of us here are massive RPG fans too, including me :kkthumbs

jide, we have similar goals eh? You know, you chose the right major, I think, to be a comic book artist. I made a huge mistake in college not going for graphic design. Ah well, I'm looking to become a teacher now and perhaps draw comics on the summers in my free time now, so my dream's not completed destroyed yet. ^^;

Vitor, hi there. Another OP fan eh? Looks like OP is about to compete with Naruto as MH's biggest section of activity. Well, hope you have fun here and thanks for the compliments ^^
 

Pollux

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
252
Reaction score
11
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello everyone !
My name is Fabien, I am 22 and I am French. I study English since I would like to be an English teacher.
I like reading, playing video games (especially RPG and RTS) and listening to music. My favorite mangas are Bleach, Eyeshield 21, Naruto and, more unusual, Chonchu.
It's great meeting you all and I hope Mangahelpers will continue to be the wonderful site it is.
Well, that's all I have to say for now so see you all later.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Fabien. Good luck on being an English teacher.
It's great meeting you to and I have the same hope as you. :D
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Pollux. You're French?Comment ça va pour toi? J'éspère que tout iras bien pout toi.
What got you into MH?
 

Pollux

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
252
Reaction score
11
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

Thank you for the welcome.
To answer to your first question, kadodo, tout va très bien pour moi, merci.
And to answer your second question, I finally registered because I thought that since I have used this site to get my weekly fix for a long time, perhaps I could do something to repay all the people who work here.
Once again, thank you for your welcome.
 

jide

Manga Editor
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 26, 2007
Messages
303
Reaction score
160
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

Concerning your avatar, what will you do once you reached 100pts?
To answer your question it will make my head explode O_O!!
Oh yes hi everyone and yes I am from the UK!
 

kadodo

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
2,225
Reaction score
40
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Haiti
Re: Introduction Thread

Pollux said:
Thank you for the welcome.
To answer to your first question, kadodo, tout va très bien pour moi, merci.
And to answer your second question, I finally registered because I thought that since I have used this site to get my weekly fix for a long time, perhaps I could do something to repay all the people who work here.
Once again, thank you for your welcome.
You very welcome. I came to MH because I was looking for ecent OP chapters. I hope that you can become a very good English teacher.
 

Wajahat

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
27
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

I am Wajahat and am doing Bachelors in Telecom Engg ...
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Whhoopss.... A lot of people registered and came here.
My sincere welcome to

  • [@]ezduzit a.k.a. Steven
    [@]Vato
    [@]Roko_Epsilon
    [@]Goji a.k.a. Pieter-Jan / PJ
    [@]StrykersWeaponX a.k.a. Chris
    [@]Ukun a.k.a. Andrew
    [@]Aquarius88 a.k.a. Rebecca
    [@]onewingedsoldier a.k.a. Becki
    [@]naru_naru a.k.a. abz
    [@]jide
    [@]Pimpolho a.k.a. Vitor
    [@]Pollux a.k.a. Fabien
    [@]Wajahat

Fell free to ask the globals and admins if you have questions and problems, ok? And enjoy your stay ^^
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, Wajahat! Have a great time here and I hope you can add the excitements happening here every two seconds. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top