- Joined
- Feb 19, 2006
- Messages
- 405
- Reaction score
- 3
- Age
- 41
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Introduction Thread
welcome to MH kyuubisharingan
.
welcome to MH kyuubisharingan
.
.

(I swear there are several Stevens in MH.)
r there really now XP^^Ayah said:(I swear there are several Stevens in MH.)
I think Ayah is right. You can try browsing this thread, it's only several pages over 100, wont take too long to find other Stevens.九尾写輪眼 said:r there really now XP^^



welcome dude^^so, puerto rico eh? i wanna go there so bad (puerto rican women r FINE~). do u like reaggeton? i love reaggetonguasu said:I'm..."Guasu".
I'm from Puerto Rico. I'm 23 years old.
I'm distant, cold, harsh and honest.
I work as a waiter to pay for college. I'm working on a computer science mayor. My dreams is to have a good purpose since most of the time I find myself without one.
I hate...Naruto chapter 340 spoiler (340=339, we are going backwards). It is the reason I made the account I needed to vent.
I also hate religions, some rules and laws.
I like...manga? (for some reason I'm in here) My favorites are ...many. I don't like OP. I don't like sport manga except for the fact that they usually present a nice way to look at certain situations and make weird strategies. I find that awesome. Chobit-like mangas I don't like. Too much cuteness makes me puke.
I'm an avid MTG player with a rating of 1800+.
I found out about MH via google. I was looking for some chapter then...
Facts:
1) I'm almost married.
2) I've been in college for six years. This is my last at last.
3) I used to power-up when I needed to do a lot of strength. (Still do sometimes)
4) I'm bored most of the time.
5) I'm a "good" listener because I don't have anything to say unless it is important.
6) I don't get surprised so easy... in fact I don't get surprised. I guess being paranoid had made me think about almost all possiblities in a given situation.
7) I'll eventually be deft from my left ear.
8) I'm color-blind.
9) L4 and L5 are in bad shape.
10) I dont like vegetables. I take vitamins instead.
12) I don't like odd numbers so that's why I'll end now.

Welcome to MH dude! Hope you enjoy it here. Well sometimes just need to deal with the craziness going around here. MTG? Is that Magic The Gathering? If so, I love that too. Used to play it, way back Type 1 era.guasu said:I'm..."Guasu".
I'm from Puerto Rico. I'm 23 years old.
I'm distant, cold, harsh and honest.
I work as a waiter to pay for college. I'm working on a computer science mayor. My dreams is to have a good purpose since most of the time I find myself without one.
I hate...Naruto chapter 340 spoiler (340=339, we are going backwards). It is the reason I made the account I needed to vent.
I also hate religions, some rules and laws.
I like...manga? (for some reason I'm in here) My favorites are ...many. I don't like OP. I don't like sport manga except for the fact that they usually present a nice way to look at certain situations and make weird strategies. I find that awesome. Chobit-like mangas I don't like. Too much cuteness makes me puke.
I'm an avid MTG player with a rating of 1800+.
I found out about MH via google. I was looking for some chapter then...
Facts:
1) I'm almost married.
2) I've been in college for six years. This is my last at last.
3) I used to power-up when I needed to do a lot of strength. (Still do sometimes)
4) I'm bored most of the time.
5) I'm a "good" listener because I don't have anything to say unless it is important.
6) I don't get surprised so easy... in fact I don't get surprised. I guess being paranoid had made me think about almost all possiblities in a given situation.
7) I'll eventually be deft from my left ear.
8) I'm color-blind.
9) L4 and L5 are in bad shape.
10) I dont like vegetables. I take vitamins instead.
12) I don't like odd numbers so that's why I'll end now.





