Archived - Introduction Thread - Part 1 | Page 151 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

nxlouco

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Brazil
Re: Introduction Thread

WUSSS UPP im hear because i love manga breath manga and one day make man love love manga an anime so much SOME TIMES A I EAT MANGA :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
no hommo) anyway i hope to beome good friends with u all :p:p:p
xD I know you're a manga lover, sup And Welcome to MH man enjoy yourself here

Jpaul

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States

Hey folks my name is Justin and its a pleasure to be here and hope to get on good terms with everybody ^_^.

Wakeup

Guess this is the place where new people introduce themselves so... >.>

Hi there!! >.<

I looove Reborn! as you can see and most of the Shonen and Seinen out there as well xD

I hope that we can get along nicely and have a good time talking about manga and anime =)

See ya!! ^^

TomAss

Reaction score
Country
United States
just joined

Hello everyone!

I'm new to this forum, but not new to the run of it. You'll prob see me here and there. Hope to meet a few of you. I live in Arizona, and am in the food industry. I've done from front of the house to the back. After long days of work, I love to go home and watch my anime and cartoons. (We all know there is a big diff between the two) I am hooked deep on Naruto and Bleach. Honestly I didn't know about the two till about two months ago. I know, how lame Soon as I saw the first episode of each, I had to watch them all. I have watched and read all the manga and videos of both anime. Just a few movies left. A friend recommended me to this site. I do have to say, I am very happy to have listened to him.

I'm off to check out the site and jump into some discussion threads. Thank you again, hope to see you all around.

Tim Edgren

Reaction score
Country
United States

yo everyone, I'm a manga-ka for hire. I write.. a lot, and I have drawing experience, however.. no scanner -_-. I'm looking around for manga companies tht need a writer/artist/editor.. anyone know of any open positions?
I'm currently an 18 year old college student at Brown College in Eagan Minnesota. If I can getb a job, I'm sure I can move to where the company is.

[Cross]

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

oi oi oi, how is everyone? I'm [Cross] but I prefer just Cross. I enjoy making gfx and sigs mostly. I am part of a fansubbing group (cough* higure-subs *cough /shameful advertising) Just came across this place and it looks like fun, hope I get to know everyone.

Last edited:

Jovvi

Proofreader
Reaction score
Country
United States

Hohoho, I didn't notice this thread for a long while. However, better late than never.

Hello!!! I'm currently a college student in the chem e department. My dream is to someday take over the world (or at least some mafia). My hope is to transcribe History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi to it's latest volume, or to the latest one I have (vol 29.... I'm only on 20). Once, I had the dream of making the transcription section the longest section in the site, but I think that might be a fruitless effort, since this site will continue to get new people(leechers) :P.

Other than that I'm an avid shounen and shoujo leecher!! I'll leech with a will ;). Hope to get along well!!

Oooh, and can anyone tell me where I can get info on these post icons? I want to make one for my current #1 manga... if it's not too troublesome.

BusoZero

Reaction score
Country
Canada

Good day there, fellow "MangaHelpers". My name is BusoZero. I first originated from Crunchyroll, but the number of newfags and mods with degrading intelligence increased, and I couldn't stop the madness of this, therefore, I progressed and went on to a different site (which is this present site right here). It's my first time in this site, and I must say, the organization skills of this site is incredible. I congratulate the creator of this site for creating such a masterpiece.

I came to this site when I heard about it from my friend, RAFAT9. At first, I was not convinced to go on it, but as time progressed, my curiosity for this site grew, which made me click and register to this site. It's not a descision I regret though.

I'm currently a highschool student, whose age is 13.

kenwaz

Reaction score
Country
France

Hello everyone ;),

Well I just registered to this site and followed the link for the presentation thread.
I actually started reading the first page, but at the bottom I figured out there was more than 50 pages ! :blink
.... I can't possibly read all of this, it would take .... ages lol
So for the moment I have read the first 3 pages, sorry , but I 'll complete my knowledge of all of you soon :) ..... I hope ... :p

It will be short for me:

My name is Suresh, don't know why I chosed 'kenwaz' as a pseudonym since it doesn't mean anything (actually maybe because one of my first anime was street fighter 2 with ken , but I can't remember :eyeroll).

I live in France, in Paris, and am doing my last year of study in computer science.
Well to be correct, I'm waiting for the results of my exam now so I'm on hollidays :D
I would like to go abroad for my first job, maybe Japan if I see an offer ...

Yes you bet it ..... i'm french :) (well my parents are indians as my name isn't really a typical french one .... :amuse)

Concerning my regular anime for the moment I would say Naruto and Bleach !
But I love pretty much others like Saint Seiya (my first anime I think), Ken fist of the north star, Dragon Ball, Darker than Black, Planet ES, Lovely Complex, Final Fantasy Unlimited, Spice and Wolf , Code Geass, and so on ...:)

My very best recent complete anime were Avatar: the last airbender and Serei no Moribito ! I recommand these two if you don't know them, they're technically, graphicaly, and everything-else-ly really beautifull. The stories are captivating too, and funny :).

I'm trying to learn japaneese a bit so that I can watch and read row anime and mangas .... but it's a little bit more difficult than I thought .... :oh so I'll probably relly on fansub / Edited Manga for some time ...

That's all folks :)

Tofu

Reaction score
Country
United States

Hey guys, I'm Tofu, an upcoming Manga Editor.
I like books.

weixiaobao

有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States

welcome everyone from the last few pages,....
hope u have fun in MH...

anyway I eat Tofu almost every other day, literally :rofl

EmbodiedDespair

Reaction score
Country
United States

Yo, what's up folks.

I'm James from, roughly, Los Angeles, California. That was a lot of comma's. Intense.

Anyway, I'm 21. Drinking at bars is over rated. I got into bleach when my cousin was watching an episode he just downloaded that came out the previous week.

It was the from the final episodes of the soul society arc, when Aizen almost cuts ichigo in half and Casts a forbidden Kidou spell on Captain Komamura... et cetera, et cetera.

Anyway, I was just convinced that Aizen was a bad ass, so I figured I'd go watch the anime.

I went and watched 'em all and hated the bount arc. I felt more educated, but wanted more.

Read all the manga. Felt like the Anime was slightly whack in comparison to the Manga. I am overly obsessed with the Manga, these days. I watch the Anime still, and the fillers are making me wanna stop. Thankfully they're over soon.

let's see. That's my bleach history. About me.

Simple. I play music. I breed Ball Pythons. I work a lot. I like eating food. You'll get to know more about me, I'm here all the time.. stalking and reading stuff.

owlish

Reaction score
Country
United States

Hi :)
I've been reading manga for quite a long time, and lurked around the edges of this site and the English-language fandom for 3,4 years... and finally, I've decided to go ahead and become a member here all for the sake of my new favorite shounen manga: Nurarihyon no Mago. :D Although my japanese is much less than perfect, I'm hoping I can help out with translating a few of the lines. >.<;;

Thanks always for the great site/community. I hope to be a part of it from now on. :)

Koen

Celestial Belgian
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Belgium

Welcome owlish, great to hear you love mago a lot. Glad to hear the manga made you decide joining us and glad to know we'll have a mago reader who'll make the thread more lively ;)

True Blade

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
United States

There was a thread like this all along? I must be dense!

True Blade, college student, male, 20, etc etc.

I absolutely hate manga. No, of course I love it, and the animes that go with it. I dabble in numerous activities, but I mostly enjoy sleeping. I write Bleach reviews at the moment (shameless plug detected), and I also like Raisin Bran.

Oh and Heroes. Planning on watching that tonight. =D

Squazee

Reaction score
Country
Hungary

Hi everyone!

I'm Squazee, which actually means nothing, or to be precise it means, if you say Squazee you mean me. Yes, I am sometimes very complicated. I'm 22, living in Hungary, been a fan of anime since 1998, and manga since 2003 (I guess).
I like almost all kind of stories, the main favourite mangas I've read so far are: Detective Conan, One Piece, Kamikaze Kaito Jeanne, 7 seeds, School Rumble, FMA and Azumanga Daioh. Great stories, great characters and nice drawing styles. ^^

It's a pleaure to meet you. ^^

onno

Reaction score
Country
Brazil

hello everyone, i'm onno.
my real name is Vinnie, and i'm from Brazil.
i rather enjoy reading my scans weekly, and the mangas i like are:
naruto, bleach, one piece, eyeshield 21, bakuman, katekyou hitman reborn!, fairy tail, air gear, beck, and some other that i'm not on the mood to remember right now.
by the way, i'm almost 19 years old, and i don't what else to write here.

:D

Erian

Reaction score
Country
Germany

Hi everyone,
My name real name is Fridjoff and I´m from Germany, so an big sorry for my bad English. I´m almost 17 years old( yay just one month away^^). I decided afer a few months of watching the boards and some people on Deviantart, that are here in this community as well, to register myself and show some of my artworks or colorings here, too.
I like Drawing, writing and Mangas a lot.
I like to color Panels of Naruto or create artworks from my own stories.

allistor

Reaction score
Country
United States

Hey Name's Allistor. i've been reading manga for 6 years now and watching anime since i could walk. fav mangas include Bleach,naruto, Death Note and hellsing. As for anime trigun and cowboy bebop are still my all time favs.i edit photos of manga charries every once and a while and come up with some pretty good stuff. I've been trying to draw manga off an on since 7th grade and i've finally gotten the basics down lol. Right now though i'm stucking to writing. Thats pretty much me.

{keep an eye out as i'm looking for a manga artist to help with an idea i got.I'll post that up though once i get everything plotted out}

Dantrag

Reaction score
Country
Finland

I think I should introduce myself. I registered a while ago but I haven't been all that active.

Anyways I'm Dantrag. A 25 year old manga fan from Finland. As my dayjob I dable around with websites and servers. The little free time I have is divided between my family, manga, sports and other miscallaneous activities.

My favourite mangas are anything from the more realistic slice-of-life category but as a general rule, I read manga from all over the place.

Around here I lurk most of the time, you'll usually catch me on the OM forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.