Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

ruby_06

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
Egypt
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH ,I am sure you will like it here as the people here are the coolest :smile-big
 

rennokun

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
309
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello, my name's Alfonso , I'm 18 years old, I was born in Indonesia, we moved to Sydney,Australia when I was 12 years old.

I love playing sport such as Golf, Rugby Union, Rugby league(u Guys prob dont know this sport), Judo, surfing, skiing and scuba diving i dunno if u call that a sport

obviously I love a good manga/anime One piece and naruto are my fav

nice to meet you all :smile-big
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello there thejackass98, I'll keep in mind "not" to correct you when you don't want to be, hehe.

Ahhh rennokun, you're the 3rd Indonesian member I've met in MH, nice to meet you. *Apparently another Indonesian member happens to be in Australia too, maybe you should get to know him a bit more*
 

thejackass98

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
129
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hehe i thanks you kunai jutsu and ruby06 and welcom rennokun
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome TheJackass98 and Rennokun! MH is teh best. :)
 

ruby_06

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
Egypt
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Rennokun to MH and be sure to have fun here !!!!!
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Rennokun and TheJackass98 have a great time here. Everyone i met here is very, very, very nice, so be sure to be nice :D:D:D.
 

rennokun

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2006
Messages
309
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

thanx kunaikun, ladyhatake, thejackass98, ruby_06 and ichimaru_gin_n_tonic
 

Fetch Fox

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Introduction Thread

I'm news writer for an norwegian anime and manga news/forum site, and we are still growing. And since this is one of biggest, or should I say the biggest, manga forum I've found I though it would benefit my manga knowledge to start posting and reading here. Allready read quite allot of the treads, so I've gotten allot of good info. Anyho, I think I'll enjoy myself here :pleased

Manga I like: Akira, Alive, Battle Angel Alita, Battle Angel Alita Last Order, Battle Royale, Berserk, Blade of the Immortal, D-Gray Man, Death Note, Fuguruma Memories, GTO, Hellsing, Homunculus, Kiliko (though I think this one is a manwa(got really no clue here)..),Lone Wolf & Cub, Naruto, Vagabond, and so on... Got quite the share of series I like yeah
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Introduction Thread

Velkommen, Fox. :)
Which site do you work for?
 

CheckMate

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 19, 2006
Messages
488
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

LadyHatake said:
Welcome TheJackass98 and Rennokun! MH is teh best. :)
well that's definitely true.

welcome folks.. and "hi apa kabar?" for the indonesian :p

:D
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Fetch Fox said:
I'm news writer for an norwegian anime and manga news/forum site, and we are still growing. And since this is one of biggest, or should I say the biggest, manga forum I've found I though it would benefit my manga knowledge to start posting and reading here. Allready read quite allot of the treads, so I've gotten allot of good info. Anyho, I think I'll enjoy myself here :pleased

Manga I like: Akira, Alive, Battle Angel Alita, Battle Angel Alita Last Order, Battle Royale, Berserk, Blade of the Immortal, D-Gray Man, Death Note, Fuguruma Memories, GTO, Hellsing, Homunculus, Kiliko (though I think this one is a manwa(got really no clue here)..),Lone Wolf & Cub, Naruto, Vagabond, and so on... Got quite the share of series I like yeah
Welcome to MH, Fetch Fox. Everyone here is super great and nice, so feel free to jump in on any of the boards! You'll DEFINENTLY enjoy yourself here!
 

Fetch Fox

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Introduction Thread

Hermie said:
Velkommen, Fox. :)
Which site do you work for?
I work for http://animenord.com/index.php (the site is in norwegian, so It's unfourtently not that interesting for most of the members here).
i've been with the site since February, and I've gotten a real inside look on the anime and manga world with all it's news and so forth (my nick is the same as here offcourse). Btw, the site will be down for sometime tomorrow. Major updates and such.
P.S: Hermie, er du norsk?

LadyHatake said:
Welcome to MH, Fetch Fox. Everyone here is super great and nice, so feel free to jump in on any of the boards! You'll DEFINENTLY enjoy yourself here!
Thanks, I will :amuse
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Introduction Thread

Yup, det er jeg (den beste typen, nordlending). :)

Flott å se flere norsker aktiv i manga-samfunnet. ^__^
 

yeste

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
16
Gender
Male
Country
Vatican City State
Re: Introduction Thread

Fetch Fox said:
I work for http://animenord.com/index.php (the site is in norwegian, so It's unfourtently not that interesting for most of the members here).
i've been with the site since February, and I've gotten a real inside look on the anime and manga world with all it's news and so forth (my nick is the same as here offcourse). Btw, the site will be down for sometime tomorrow. Major updates and such.
P.S: Hermie, er du norsk?

Thanks, I will :amuse
Looks like you guys have quite large community for anime/manga up in the north??? That’s nice!!! Oh, yeah, welcome!!! This place is a loooooooooot of fun! You’ll see… :p
 

ruby_06

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
Egypt
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Fetch Fox to MH and enjoy it here to the fullest :whoo
 

Fetch Fox

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 6, 2006
Messages
12
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Introduction Thread

ruby_06 said:
Welcome Fetch Fox to MH and enjoy it here to the fullest :whoo
I'll try me best. Though much of the forum seem to be sentered around on-going series like Naruto, Blech, and One Piece... And the only one that I'm a little in too is Naruto... Guess I gotta start One Piece, cause I have no interest in the Bleach manga (don't ask). But I am somewhat familiare with One Piece... Anyho, I'll try me best to enjoy myself here :pleased
 

Ai

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 8, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey....

Ai here...

I'm from Aus..Well from Tasmania to be more specific...the place where the Denmarkish princess came from...

I found out about this place after i was chatting to Hermie on msn...I knew hermie kinda form Another forum..and i've randomly kept his msn handle in my contacts list...because
a) I'm really lazy and couldn't be bothered getting rid of it
and
b) I didn't want to destroy a potentially good client...:)

Anyway...back to one of the matters at hand i was calling him up on msn because i literally about half an hour ago started doing some blatent advertisising for another site i'm on because it's currently running a competition to see who can get the most people to join and reffer them in a two week period.....If you want to help..:).....www.yayforum.com and my username is Alnet...

Anyway now that the not so subtle advertising is over and you've all registered and put your refferer as me then i shall continue on..

I thought i'd join this site after Hermie told me about it since i've been watching Bleach anime up to the current episode and frankly..I despise the fillers and want to actually find out whats going on in the current Ark...expecially all the cool stuff..

..I'm 18...a male...and a really lazy human being....

I have shoulder length brownish hair..On my head...And some bits of me that are Albino...For the ladies you can see if your really interested..:)...

I enjoy all animes expecially ones that are akin to Vision Of Escaflowne since it was my first true love..

As to mangas..I have never read any really seriously before and i hope to start soon...like now...

Ask me any questions ...I don't lie...As long as you don't call liberally hiding and concealing the truth lying..
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MangaHelpers, Ai. Just be sure to have fun and keep it clean ;)
Hermie's pretty darn awesome, though XD
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Nice to meet ya Ai. Welcome to MH.
And LadyHatake, it seems you're promoted to Moderator status. Congrats!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top