- Joined
- Jan 28, 2006
- Messages
- 2,996
- Reaction score
- 9
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Introduction Thread
Greetings, Vash and angry!
Greetings, Vash and angry!


The only other member I've seen here who's from India is Silver Archer, so it's nice to have more representatives from there, even though you're in California. 
.
you guys are so kool. 
)
... so let's posting a little bit more.
... billiard, dart, squash - also nice.


I've done my bestrykarreolacr said:Such beautiful kids, congratulations!!![]()

oh goddess ... where's the blushing smilie?Rampage said:And if thats you with the dog, you look like your 18 =P

Pedagogy (or paedagogy) is the art or science of teaching^^ -> wikipediaichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:Pedagogy? Wow, i dont even know what that is, but i bet it's something nice.

As a pedagogue, I had to make sureichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:I was just kidding, i know what pedagogy is![]()

they look like they're wearing some cool medieval-inspired outfit/costume? did you make them? and yeah, what Rampage said. you look much younger than 26.
a mum of 2 and uni, wow. how do you manage?
kunai jutsu said:Anyways, how did you get yourself into the world of Anime and Manga, a world which most PARENTS refuse to go or enter.
... it was hard to buy an Inu Yasha volume for my little sisters birthday.
... it's not an unusual age for German J-Fans, mostly the first generation here, but i also know fans who are much older then me. Gothic and medival/LARP fanscene is also my age and older, that's somehow connected. As for me I growed up with Anime and Comics, Manga came a little bit later. My first "real" Anime (with japanese names, original music,..) was Queen Millenia (1000年女王) aired in Germany in 1991 when I was 11 years old. I would die for a fansub and a Edited Manga 
Yes, but that's an two years old garb. The current ones are much more authentic clothes of middle ages. Next year I'll sew viking clothes for us allBrede said:Hi eni! your kids are soo cute.they look like they're wearing some cool medieval-inspired outfit/costume? did you make them? and yeah, what Rampage said. you look much younger than 26.
a mum of 2 and uni, wow. how do you manage?

Thank you very muuuch xDDesiSkull said:Hi Eni.. and Welcome to MH. i like ur sig. ur kids they almost seem like twins the boy is little taller though. enjoy urself. hope ur daughter feel better soon. peace out.