Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Greetings, Vash and angry! :amuse
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: Introduction Thread

well i been coming to MH site for few weeks and im finding out threads like this and stil getting used to it..
Hi All. Call me Skully..
born and raised in india. moved to california in 2000. it was hard and took me about couple of years to settle in mainly cuz i didnt speak any english. but now im in college, working part-time, and enjoyin the life. about a year ago i was interduced to Manga by one friend. my first manga was D.GreyMan. even since that im addicted. been watching anime and reading manga. the other things i like to do is to play bleach volleyball, co-ed softball [we won the leaguage and got the free t-shirts], shooting pool, and cricket. i just try and enjoy life. i hate to stress about silly things.
 

Adam_xx

Intl Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
1,171
Reaction score
32
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

A very warm welcome to you then, DesiSkull!
Hope your enjoying your time here at MH!
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Nice to see you here, Skully. Have a great time!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH DesiSkull :) The only other member I've seen here who's from India is Silver Archer, so it's nice to have more representatives from there, even though you're in California. :)
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Skully :amuse I think I'll stick to calling you that since we have des here. Yay for another D. Gray-man fan! :whoo
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome DesiSkull.
 

ruby_06

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
Egypt
Re: Introduction Thread

welcome to MH DesiSkull :smile-big.
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: Introduction Thread

hehe thanks everybody. i feel special :turtle you guys are so kool. :occa
This is a great site [www.mangahelpers.com] with great folks. no wonder everyone enjoys themselves here.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Good Morning! (it's 7.30am here :amuse)

I'm not that new anymore, but my daughter is ill and won't let me sleep, so I'm deadly bored and tired as well :darn ... so let's posting a little bit more.

Well, I'm a 26 female from Germany. I have 2 kids (boy 5, girl 4), a sleddog, 5 rats, an 28 years old car and no guy (i'm not sounding depressed, do i? >.<)
old pic of my kids

Job? I'm originally a nanny/paediatric nurse but currently I'm at my last semester at university studying socialwork >.< ... my specific field is intercultural pedagogy (concentrated on Germany, Japan and Scandinavia, also on youth culture and subculture) and media pedagogy. That's why I'm learning some languages, but I really lack in time and money to do that properly.

Hobbys? Uhm yes ... my computers are my biggest hobby ... the whole thing beginning with being a linux user till all sort of digital graphic and (web)design, that's so relaxing xD
I love drawing (digital and traditional) and a good book. I 'm interessted in naturopathy and I like to sew a part of my own clothes (mostly daily used gothic or medieval reenactment stuff, cosplay is planned). I'm playing Keyboard and Guitar, but I definetly can't sing well ... *think* ... forgot something? I love wolves.

Sports? ... yes ... my dog. I'm running with him every day x_X
ooold pic
I like to ride horses. I love traditional archery (Hun bow, long-bow) and i'm gonna start Kyuudo next month (maybe kendo as well - I love swords xD). Hopyfully i can start horse archery next year, it's to expensive at the moment :darn ... billiard, dart, squash - also nice.

Favorites? I hate this "favorite [whatever]" stuff. I've watched a bunch of anime and read even more manga through all genres, also comics and animation movies from other countrys. I love thousand movies - old ones and new ones (secret: I'm a vampire fan xD) and tenthousand books. I'm a fan of different music genres, still I used to hear gothic, melodic power metal, medieval rock, punk and ndw/80ies as the most. just try out the links in my sig. I don't have a TV nor I have a game console either, so don't ask me for current tv shows or games xD

Photo? Look at my sig and ava.

ehm yes ... that's all so far ... *preview* ... woooohaa, it's such a long text, I'm sorry :s
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

That was a very interesting reading eni!!!
Such beautiful kids, congratulations!! :grin
Have fun here @ MH.
 

Rampages

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,032
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome!

And if thats you with the dog, you look like your 18 =P
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Nice to have you here, eni. Your kids are cute. And the intro is not too long. Pedagogy? Wow, i dont even know what that is, but i bet it's something nice.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Thank you all :)

rykarreolacr said:
Such beautiful kids, congratulations!! :grin
I've done my best :D

Rampage said:
And if thats you with the dog, you look like your 18 =P
oh goddess ... where's the blushing smilie? :blink

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Pedagogy? Wow, i dont even know what that is, but i bet it's something nice.
Pedagogy (or paedagogy) is the art or science of teaching^^ -> wikipedia
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

I was just kidding, i know what pedagogy is :D
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
I was just kidding, i know what pedagogy is :D
As a pedagogue, I had to make sure :D
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Wow, interesting read emi. Such beautiful kids. And your daughter is really cute! *wants to pinch cheeks*. Anyways, how did you get yourself into the world of Anime and Manga, a world which most PARENTS refuse to go or enter.
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi eni! your kids are soo cute. :) they look like they're wearing some cool medieval-inspired outfit/costume? did you make them? and yeah, what Rampage said. you look much younger than 26. :amuse a mum of 2 and uni, wow. how do you manage?
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Eni.. and Welcome to MH. i like ur sig. ur kids they almost seem like twins the boy is little taller though. enjoy urself. hope ur daughter feel better soon. peace out.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

kunai jutsu said:
Anyways, how did you get yourself into the world of Anime and Manga, a world which most PARENTS refuse to go or enter.

Yes, my mother also refuse it. She believes devoutly that a Manga is some kind of japanese porn :D ... it was hard to buy an Inu Yasha volume for my little sisters birthday.
But am I THAT old? :blink ... it's not an unusual age for German J-Fans, mostly the first generation here, but i also know fans who are much older then me. Gothic and medival/LARP fanscene is also my age and older, that's somehow connected. As for me I growed up with Anime and Comics, Manga came a little bit later. My first "real" Anime (with japanese names, original music,..) was Queen Millenia (1000年女王) aired in Germany in 1991 when I was 11 years old. I would die for a fansub and a Edited Manga :darn

Brede said:
Hi eni! your kids are soo cute. :) they look like they're wearing some cool medieval-inspired outfit/costume? did you make them? and yeah, what Rampage said. you look much younger than 26. :amuse a mum of 2 and uni, wow. how do you manage?
Yes, but that's an two years old garb. The current ones are much more authentic clothes of middle ages. Next year I'll sew viking clothes for us all :)
It's not hard to manage. I'm a lazy student (studying the 12th semester now, usually are 7^^) and my kids going to kindergarden since their little. That's really easy to handle. Just one thing hurt: we totally lack money x_X

DesiSkull said:
Hi Eni.. and Welcome to MH. i like ur sig. ur kids they almost seem like twins the boy is little taller though. enjoy urself. hope ur daughter feel better soon. peace out.
Thank you very muuuch xD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top