Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Tanuki-dono said:
@BlueChild: I love volleyball! Ahhh. How I miss it. ;_; What's your favorite thing to do? Seve? Spike? I was a setter! (too short and no jumping ability)
erm, before we start talking about Volleyball here i'd prefer to move to the hang out thread ^^;
 

Lord Helmchen

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 17, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi I'm Lord Helmchen, and Bibichan's brother. :darn
I just wanted to say hello to everyone! My English is not so good, sorry.
I'm 14 years old and I love Guildwars, Naruto, One Piece and METAL!!! (RAMMS+EIN rulez)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Lord Helmchen said:
Hi I'm Lord Helmchen, and Bibichan's brother. :darn
I just wanted to say hello to everyone! My English is not so good, sorry.
I'm 14 years old and I love Guildwars, Naruto, One Piece and METAL!!! (RAMMST+EIN rulez)
Welcome, Lord Helmchen! MH is alot of fun, and I think you'll enjoy it ^^ But I'm sure Bibi already told you that.
If you like Rammstein, then you might want to meet yFANTgirl, who is usually hanging in the Fun Forum ^^ She listens to Rammstein alot.
Welcome to MH, and if you ever need anything, feel free to PM me!
<3, LH
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Lord Helmchen! Say hi to your sister from me. Have fun! ;)
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, Lord Helmchen. Looks like Bibichan is one step closer to world domination...
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Bibichan must be good in persuasion. First, an online friend and now, her brother! :D

Hello Lord Helmchen :amuse Glad to have you aboard.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

hello Lord Helmchen! welcome to the greatest place on the net!
hope youll enjoy your stay.
 

Luckas

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
3,227
Reaction score
128
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH Lord Helmchen.
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Helm. :D Hope you have fun here with us. ^__^
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey Lord Helmchen, I expect great things from you ;)
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey Helmchen! welcome and happy posting :smile-big is bibichan's ava by any chance you?
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Ahem, a bit late but better late than never.

Hello, Helm. :glomp Enjoy your time here. Have fun posting and if you need anything, just ask.
 

DesiSkull

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2006
Messages
561
Reaction score
1
Re: Introduction Thread

BlueChild said:
Thanks Guys ^__^

@DesiSkull
yeah, another Volleyball lover :D couldn't live without it XD
Do you just like to watch it or are you actually playing it?
i enjoy watching it too. but i love playing it.i used to play bleach volleyball. i havnet lately. mostly cuz i recently moved. [br]Posted on: August 23, 2006, 05:27:22 AM_________________________________________________
Tanuki-dono said:
Welcome to all I've overlooked, as well as, recently, yeste, DesiSkull, eni (such adorable children!), (lol @ Boff), and BlueChild!

@BlueChild: I love volleyball! Ahhh. How I miss it. ;_; What's your favorite thing to do? Seve? Spike? I was a setter! (too short and no jumping ability)
another volleyball lover.. i love the whole game it itself. it was used to be a great work out. and i used to play it for hrs. to ur question to BLUECHILD. hope u dont mind me answering it as well. i say my favorite is digging the well spiked ball and spiking an ace. [br]Posted on: August 23, 2006, 05:30:18 AM_________________________________________________also Welcome to Helmchen. enjoy urself.. and meet bunch of good folks here.
@ Gk and Boff. now now you guys are old school here.. newbie like me would figures that u guys were welcomed long ago.. hehe but for the sake.. Welcome to you guys too. :D
 

Bibichan

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
982
Reaction score
21
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Might as well do it here too. :p Hello little brother!

rykarreolacr said:
Welcome Lord Helmchen! Say hi to your sister from me. Have fun! ;)
Greetings were delivered. Hi. ;)

Ayah said:
Bibichan must be good in persuasion. First, an online friend and now, her brother! :D
Add my best real life friend to the list; she was the first. Actually, I never tried persuading the last two. I just mentioned MH to them and they registered. :amuse Must be MH's natural allurement.

Brede said:
is bibichan's ava by any chance you?
Yup, that's him. :D He wants me to get rid of it though. But there's no way I'm doing that.
 

Lord Helmchen

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 17, 2006
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Thank you everyone!
But I'm not your little brother, Bibichan!! I'm your younger brother. :p
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

DesiSkull said:
i enjoy watching it too. but i love playing it.i used to play bleach volleyball.
Bleach volleyball? Must be interesting... a bunch of shinigami spiking a hollow's head. :D
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
Bleach volleyball? Must be interesting... a bunch of shinigami spiking a hollow's head. :D
That was great! XD
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

i've only tried beach volleyball, but bleach volleyball sounds great as well XD
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Why don't you guys take the volleyball talk over to the convo thread, okay? Let's try and stay on topic here ;)
<3
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

sorry ^^;;
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top