- Joined
- Sep 5, 2006
- Messages
- 4,586
- Reaction score
- 1,386
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Introduction Thread

I believe it was called "Yakka~" and a game Orihime invented. "Ya" because baseball is called "Yakyuu" and "kka~" because soccer is caller "sakka~" with a long "ah" at the end. But I also believe Tatsuki vetoed the game because it was just too damn easy to score using a soccer ball in the place of a baseball.Ayah said:I think she meant soccer and baseball but hey, wasn't soccer baseball in an early episode of Bleach?![]()

me.

Heck, I'm guilty 
)
. One day, I was at work and came across this quaint little website called MangaHelpers.com and was hooked
. Beyond the realm of manga/anime, I also like making beats on the side in my studio (which I miss doing atm cause I just moved and everything is still not unpacked and set up
) I enjoy listening to old soul/r&b/jazz/orchestral music (mad inspiration). Most of the new stuff I listen to is alot of indie hip-hop. Some of the new ish I have on my current playlist: Little Brother, MF Doom, Madlib, Buckshot/9th Wonder... pretty much anything thats dope. I look forward to interacting more in here after I settle into the new place. Anyways, just wanted to throw an small intro out there. Sup and peash to all!
I'm sure I'll continue to enjoy MH for some time to come...