- Joined
- Jan 2, 2006
- Messages
- 1,585
- Reaction score
- 31
- Gender
- Hidden
- Country
-
Re: Introduction Thread
Welcome eQuek!
Hehe...you really have the "right" hobbies for a community like this.
So you like Hikaru No Go? I have read it till vol 23 but it seems that the Edited Manga process has stopped with that. I hope to have the chance to read more of this.
Anyways, glad to have you here.
Welcome eQuek!
Hehe...you really have the "right" hobbies for a community like this.
So you like Hikaru No Go? I have read it till vol 23 but it seems that the Edited Manga process has stopped with that. I hope to have the chance to read more of this.
Anyways, glad to have you here.

. I am a good friend of Anaks, from the same internet cafe that we use. I am a manga lover but i wouldn't say no to a good anime (series, movie or OVA). I 'd like to join your.... (can i say clan?
) company after Anaks advised me to do so you may see some of my posts here and there. As you can see from my avatar and my signature i can't control myself on recognising Alucard as the Evil/Neutral/Good or whatever hero of all time

very few) that i took from the book Silmarilion of J.R.R. Tolkien (u know, the one that wrote the trilogy Lord Of The Rings, The Hobbit and a few other books about Middle Earth). anyway he is there what we have for god here (u know God, Allah, Bouda...and Iluvatar
what can you say)
what was Iluvatar's other name again... Eru? Anyway: cool to have you here


.
.
Make yourself at home here and feel free to ask any of our translators for tips and advice 