Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orosuke

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 29, 2006
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

WinterLion said:
Have fun posting. But please remember not to spam. ;)
Do I look like a spammer to you? I already read all the rules, how to use BB Code etc... Took me a good half hour
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Chibi_Fluffy and Kyle, welcome to MH! ^^

I love the "^^" too, Chibi_Fluffy XD I use it alot ^^

Hope you guys enjoy it here. Let us know if you have questions!
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, Kyle. Have fun making lots of friends in MH. I hope you'll make another great addition to MH, like all members here! :D
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

RyuXenon said:
Do I look like a spammer to you? I already read all the rules, how to use BB Code etc... Took me a good half hour
Nope. But I had to mention it when you said you were going to make 100 comment before the end of today. ^^

And thanks for reading through the rules. I hope you found some of the FAQs useful. ^^
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Aaaahhh... sooooo many new members ^^

Welcome to all ^^ And enjoy the fun here at MH

Also be sure to browse around ^^ There are lotts more than just manga here. And be sure to tell me or any globals/admins if you guys have doubts or problems.
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Introduction Thread

I didn't saw such topic, so i will introduce myself now xD

favorite things: i have a lot favourites things, from eating, sleeping, to reading, watching xD
what you hate most: hmm to not have enough spare time which i would like to have
dreams: go to Japan someday..
ambitions: i have some, but i don;t like to writing it ;p
hobbies: of kors a&m (but from year to year time for that is smaller and smaller), sports: basketball and table tennis, drawing, animate films from Disney, especially "Alladin" with english dub, its wonderful and for me the best of all Disney classics and masterpieces xD and far more itd. xD
Officialy Hi to all ^^
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

hi juUnior. I'm glad you found this thread. Have a great time here! :D
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome officially juUnior. ^^ Officially because I already know you from a few PMs and my thread. ;)

Hope you enjoy it here, and feel free to PM me or any of the other admins/globals if you have any questions. ^^
 

Uozumi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2006
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello, everyone, I'm Uozumi. I've been active in fandom since I joined ff.net in 2001 o_o;; I am in college and have no life. The manga color contest motivated me to finally get an account on here :D

I'm happy to finally join everyone! I've been watching over this place for far too long (almost a year XD)
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Uozumi said:
Hello, everyone, I'm Uozumi. I've been active in fandom since I joined ff.net in 2001 o_o;; I am in college and have no life. The manga color contest motivated me to finally get an account on here :D

I'm happy to finally join everyone! I've been watching over this place for far too long (almost a year XD)
Hi Uozumi. It's great too see that the manga coloring contest managed to attract a member to MH. Have a great time here and good luck on the contest :D
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome Uozumi. I'm glad you registered for the coloring contest. ^^ Good luck with it, and I hope to see your work in the contests.

And while you spend some time around the forums, I hope you have fun posting. If you have any questions/problems, don't feel shy in letting the globals/admins know, myself included. ^^
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to Kiro and Kyle (and also anyone if I left out, sorry >.<).

Enjoy your stay and have fun here ^^ Browse around and check for everything we had to offer here ^^
Just ask if you have any doubts and problems .
 

aky0

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 25, 2006
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

Well...

My real name is Alain a.k.a. aky0
I'm from France, more exactly in Paris.

I'm 18 years old, and still a student.

Nice to meet you there.

See ya !
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Alain, welcome to MH! There are several members here that comes from France too. Who knows you might meet them when you're walking. Have a great time here and stop by sometimes to give another member a warm welcome :D
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome to MH Alain. I like your name, it sounds very nice. ^^

And since this is a manga community, what's your favorite manga?

I hope to see you around the forums posting and if you have any questions feel free to ask any of the globals/admins. Have fun. ^^
 

Xophien

Eroge Danchou
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Aug 30, 2006
Messages
6,654
Reaction score
3,871
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

aky0 said:
Well...

My real name is Alain a.k.a. aky0
I'm from France, more exactly in Paris.

I'm 18 years old, and still a student.

Nice to meet you there.

See ya !
Bienvenue parmi nous, cher compatriote :amuse
 

bax

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Sep 2, 2006
Messages
15,816
Reaction score
7,985
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome aky0

Sorry for the late welcome >.< Hope you have fun here ^^

Feel free to ask if you need some guides or have any doubts ^^
 

bleachboy88

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2006
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi everbody! I'm 18 years old and my dream is to be a Japanese Translator and possible Manga story creator (can't draw :hinata)

My favorite Manga are Bleach others are Vampire Knight, Naruto, Kodocha, Eureka Seven, Yotsuba, Azumanga Daioh, among many others.

Favorite characthers include Renji, Shikamaru, Holland, Eurkea, Yotsuba, Chiyo-chan and Hinata.
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Introduction Thread

welcome bleachboy88 :jbya
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, bleachboy88! Being a mangaka doesnt always mean that you have to be able to draw, you can write the story. And you can practice your Japanese translation skill by working on Bleach.
Have a great time in MH and always remember to be nice to other member. :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top