Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

StrykersWeaponX

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 24, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello everyone. My name is KKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.....

Couldn't resist that. My name is Chris. I'm 21 and live in New York. Great site, and glad to be a member.
 

Goji

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
878
Reaction score
92
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey Chris!

It's great to have you onboard, enjoy your stay! :smile-big
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello to everyone who's joined in the last month ^^ Hope you have a good time here =D If you need anything, send me (or any other mods/globals/admins) a pm,. We're happy to help ^^
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Chris, it's great to see another member here and yes, this is a great site. :D
Have a great time here! :D
 

Ukun

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2007
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

'Ello everyone. I'm new here, apprently, but I've been visiting frequently for the past 10 months or so to download my weekly chapters. I just joined today because there was this cool thread that I wanted to post in[Naruto NG Character Contest]. But I'm glad I joined now because I can post in other threads as well. I hope to have a fun stay here at MH.

Btw, my name is Ukun, or Andrew.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Ukun, or Andrew. :D It's always good to see more members joining MH. :D
Good luck on the character contest! And I do hope you have a fun stay here too. :D
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: Introduction Thread

I would like to take this opportunity to extend a warm welcome to Ukon, StrykersweaponX and Goji.
May you enjoy your stay at our wonderfull forum, may you make many new friends and discover new and fun anime and mainly manga. I encourage you to snoop around, be brave and take the initiative to look into forums that you think might not strike your interest at first. If you do, I can almost guaranty, you will be pleasantly surprised and you will make many discoveries you might not have made.
Have fun.
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to the following :amuse

- Vato
- Roko_Epsilon
- Goji
- StrykersWeaponX
- Ukun

I hope you all are having a great time in Mangahelpers! If you have any questions regarding the site, feel free to ask an admin or global.
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to Vato, Roko_Epsilon, Goji, StrykersWeaponX and Ukun. Hope you all have fun posting and joining in on the discussions. ^^

If you have any site related questions, feel free to ask any of the globals/admins. ^^
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Darn, I missed posting on page 100. I guess 101 will have to do ^^;

Yo, Zippo (heh, that's quite a variety of manga interests you got there), Melissa (yay! we get SO few representatives from Brazil, and I knew what KH was, btw... darn perverts we have here...), Steven (I like the Sopranos too :D ), Vato (Came over here from Narutofan.com eh? Well, hope you have fun), Roko_Epsilon (Woo! Another artist! Hope you like it here, the more Naruto fans the merrier. Be sure to check out my Comments sometimes if you're interested in discussing Naruto :D ), Goji ( About time!! We have a lot of fun Dutch people here it seems :D ), Chris (Quite dramatic introduction ;) ), Andrew (NG fan eh? Have fun here.)

Awesome to see our little fun community growing here.
 

Goji

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
878
Reaction score
92
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Introduction Thread

Awww, thanks everyone for the warm welcome! It really makes a great start of my day! :smile-big
 

Aquarius88

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 25, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Re: Introduction Thread

Hiya! My name is Rebecca. I've been watching Manga Helpers for a really long time now, I stop in every Thrusday to read Naruto so I decided to finally make an account.

I'm currently taking my first Japanese class and I can currently read Hiragana, Katakana, and little bit of Kanji. With as busy as this place is I doubt I'd need to start translating manga, but I'm here to help just incase. ^_^

Hmm, some interesting things about me...

I'm a Mac user(I've had my PowerBook for over a year now).

I'm really into Naruto, like so much it's almost sad. ^_^;;

I have a real Anbu tattoo. ;D

And I attend a few anime conventions(Anime Iowa, Katsu Con, and I'm going to try to make it out to Akon this year too).

I suppose that's it for now.

Oh, and Kakashi ftw. ^_\\
 

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey there, Rebecca. Welcome to MH! Will we ever see a picture of you and your ANBU tatoo? :D If you have questions or concerns about MH, you may approach a global moderator or an administrator. Kakashi FTW :kkthumbs
 

Aquarius88

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 25, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Re: Introduction Thread

Yep, I was eyeing the picture threads, one or two of them should pop up there sometime. ^_^
 

Goji

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2007
Messages
878
Reaction score
92
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Rebecca!! Hope you'll have fun on the forums. ^^
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Rebecca, I was checking your pics and I goota say you're very pretty. Plus, that Anbu tattoo rules!!!
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, Rebecca. Have a great time here!
Why dont you try translating Naruto? it might help you learn Japanese. :D
 

onewingedsoldier

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 25, 2007
Messages
40
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

(I'm NEVER good at introductions)

My name's Becki (aka. oneiwngedsoldier). I'm 16 and I live in the UK! My favorite anime.manga include Death Note, Tsubasa Chronicle, Loveless, Saiyuki, Ghost in the Shell and Akira (I have tons more but I'll just go on and on *_*). I LOVE games, my favs being Kingdom Hearts (1 and 2) and Final Fantasy VII. I also like drawing, listening to music, reading, singing, playing guitar (electric X3) and cosplaying!
My ULTIMATE favorite character has to be Sephiroth from FFVII (hence the username X3) just because he's such an awesome character.

It's nice to (finally) be here! ^___^
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, Rebecca and Becki ^^

You both sound like cool girls. Lookin' forward to seeing more of you around :kkthumbs
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top