Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, Salt. I'm glad that you decided to register. We'd love to see your constructive post. I hope that you'll have a great time here and thanks for introducing yourself. :D
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

(belated) welcome, Salt ^^ hope you enjoy your stay here at MH, make sure to post lots!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, Desparado_SRC27 and Salt ^^ Hope that you enjoy it here! Let us know if you have any questions or if you have any recommendations~! ;)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Let's see who's around now!

Heya Pollux - good luck on becoming an English teacher (for French students I assume). Have fun with MH :)

jide, good to see you here.

Wajahat, good luck with that.

Shinatsuhiko, good luck with learning Japanese. If you ever would like to do a series, just drop a pm to one of us and we'll help you.

fullmetalalchemist, thanks for coming around - good luck on Criminal Justice!

thegreatest06, welcome to MH, lots of likes there! You should be in good hands here. You seem to have been around the globe!

Electric-Mind, welcome here too. Getting many Australians here eh? Bleach's getting fun again lately, hope to see you more in that section.

Yo Shinic, hope you enjoy it here. We have a growing group of German moderators here that I'm sure will make you feel welcome ^^ And I hate know-it-all teachers too :p

Hey kyuubisharingan, seen you around, heh. Fun to finally know your real name though, Steven.

Yo Guasu - heh, hope life treats you better and you don't feel like you have to be "cold" at all times. And yeah, feel free to vent anytime (as long as you keep your language as clean as possible, har.)

Hey moondust, Israel eh? One of the best cleaners we have here is from there too. Hope you enjoy MH, sounds like you'll be a regular at our Music threads.

Desparado_SRC27 - Jamerican eh? Haven't heard that one before. Hate football? ;_; Anyway, enjoy the forums.

Salt - yeah we try to keep the signatures down around here. Heh, feel free to be our signature spy and report anything you don't like to us. That's another way you could contribute other than constructive posting, which is great enough on its own. Anyway hope you enjoy.

Happy to see all of you here and if you ever need any help, you guys know who to pm up.[br]Posted on: February 10, 2007, 11:39:30 PM_________________________________________________* * *

EDIT: Tammy has done a very nice guide for new members here. Be sure to check it out if you are still having problems finding your way around the forums. :)
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Introduction Thread

Gosh!!!!!!!
Just realise there’s a Introduction thread, after lurking around for some time....something is wrong with me!!. :redface

I’m Nami, from Asia, and currently juggling a full-time job, part time piano teacher, the remaining time dedicated to all stuff related to manga and spending $$.
My first manga collection is actually Bleach, there are just too many characters I like. But lately, I think I’ve kind of grown away from Bleach, though I still read the latest scan and buying the manga. :p Now, I’m more into gore, violence and good artwork.

But sometimes, as a gal, I still need some shoujo, so I’m kinda hook on shoujo series too and my favourite mangakas are Ai Yazawa, Ako Shimaki, Shinjo Mayu, Yayoi Ogawa. (to name a few)

I have no ambitions actually - I’m just too lazy to think or plan too much. I’m happy with things right now, doing the stuff I like. .... But my next aim is to get a place of my own..and really have some fun then!

:bkitty
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

hehe, welcome on board, Nami! good to have you here :p
better introduce you late than never ^.^

piano teacher? :wtf
i love listening to the piano ^.^ i would love to be able to play it, but unfortunately i never have had any time to learn it >.<

if you have questions, feel free to ask the staff here :p
 

Nami

Queen of The Damned
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 15, 2006
Messages
5,423
Reaction score
1,786
Age
119
Gender
Female
Country
United Nations
Re: Introduction Thread

Yup yup! Will do so - will pop by your thread one of these days! :D


Pop by my thread? that's an idea....need to make one for me >.> ~ BC
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome here Nami :D Have a good time on MH ^^
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Wow, I'm really behind in welcoming everyone. :darn

A big hello and welcome to the following members:
  • Shinatsuhiko aka Steve. Good luck becoming a translator. ^^
  • fullmetalalchemist aka Chris. Glad you made your way to the intro thread. ^^
  • thegreatest07 aka Chatur. w00t a football fan. :D
  • Electric-Mind aka Adam. Love the avatar. :XD
  • Shinic aka Sammy. We have a large selection of lesser known mangas here too. I hope you find some you like. ^^
  • 九尾写輪眼 aka Steven. Hi, nice to meet... wait, I already know you. ^^ But it's never too late for an intro. ;)
  • guasu. google ftw. :D
  • moondust. I love flute. I played it for years before I didn't have time for it anymore. Now I really suck. >.> I hope you keep playing. ^^
  • Desparado_SRC27 aka Sheldon. w00t another football fan. And hates American football to boot. :D
  • Salt. Thanks for registering. ^^ We do have signature restrictions. ;)
  • Nami. Gore and violence huh? Well, you should probably take a look at the seinens we have here if you haven't already. ^^

If anyone has any site related questions feel free to PM any of the globals/admins. Have fun posting. ^^
 

Poopyhead

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 14, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Male
Re: Introduction Thread

Herloo me teh poopness i'm teh DZ's sistah oh yah.

No just kidding.. this is her little brother here ^_^ Just decided to join today for fun xD My sister told me to introduce myself >.> foine. I'm Juan a.k.a Poopy (Well durh my sis gives random nicknames), and i'm 15 years old... ummm.. I don't know what i'm doing here, my sis just decided to force me into joining this site xD

Again, my sis has forced me to say what mangas I've read. Ok , I have read Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Black Cat, Love Hina (lol?), (All of which she FORCED me to read AGAIN) And last Uzumaki, which she got freaked out of o.o

Ooo and I lurve Blue :O
 

destinator

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
5,646
Reaction score
561
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Oh 15 only? Then you're not much younger than her ^^
Welcome to this crazy place....and your sister is making it even more crazy ^^
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

des said:
....and your sister is making it even more crazy ^^
That you can bold and underline^^"

Ehem :D ... welcome Juan. Make yourself comfortable here and don't panic - nobody will force you to do anything ... most of the time >.>
 

Dragonzair

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
7,348
Reaction score
11
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Introduction Thread

>.>

Let it be known that i did NOT force him here >.> I just...sent him to the right direction. I'm not evil.

...

/You guys are evil. >.>

FOINE. Poopyhead, I add to the craziness, and those two add to the pr0n. >.> KUKUKU. No, only Dessie does. Ni-chan ish nice <3

And welcome! :spaz
 

Poopyhead

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 14, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Male
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks for the welcome ^_^ lol
 

WinterLion

Grand Taichou
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 5, 2006
Messages
4,586
Reaction score
1,386
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Oooh, Mimi's brother's here. :nuts Hello. *waves*

Don't worry, we won't pounce on you... much. >.>

Welcome to this mad house of ours, and yes, your sister does make it even more crazy but in a good way. :D
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey there poopy,
Don't be mad at your sister for forcing your to come here, ...at least not yet.
you have not experienced the MH crew yet. Besides I am sure once you get over the eccentricities you will actually come to love this site. Because like I said before, this is the best website in the whole wide web.
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

welcome to the madnessm poopy xD
hope you can enjoy your stay at least a little bit here ;)
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, poopy. Dont worry, DZ just lead you to a great place filled with lots of awesome people. Have a great time here! :D

DZ, get your brother to read Fables too!
I would but I don't want him to read such a graphic book jsut yet. Though I almost made him read Berserk...and that's worse. Maybe I will. He likes reading comics too, anyway.
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH Juan. ;)
In case you are wondering, I'm the one who killed your sis with the Death Note. And guess what... you are next!!! :kukuku

*snorts* LOL
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top