Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

thegreatest08

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
360
Reaction score
7
Age
35
Gender
Hidden
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

nice to meet you poopy, this is a great place to talk and have fun
 

Ryoma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 16, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey!!!!!!!!!!!! Names Ryoma Love Tennis, Naruto,Bleach,One Pice , Eyeshield 21 and all the others. The things I like to do after school is play video games with my friends manly Monster Hunter Freedom, and play a worthy apponet in tennis. I hate Being toled somthing I already know. So please no comments on my spelling thx. Well I would love to meet and get to know all of you soon.
 

Sehvrin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 16, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello, my name is Johanna and I'm 20 years old (soon 21) I'm from Sweden and I visit/used this site a pretty long time, but I registered today :smile-big (mostly because bleachforums is down ^^")
I study at the university to be a biologist (probably an ecologist) and I've done that since fall, so I have about 4-4,5 years left...
My interests are manga/anime, reading, drawing, horses science and kendo. The kendo trainings are one of my favorite moments in the week (I practice 1-3 times a week) and I've trainded since fall and have 4 kyu. I'm also active in a science association, where I'm the president (is that the correct word?) of a district and we work to promote science among young people (15 years and up)
My least favorite thing to do is to clean and do the dishes (and my appartment look like a small chaos :eyeroll)

My favorite manga is Rurouni Kenshin, but I have a lot I think is very good: Bleach, Saiyuki, D.Gray-man, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Black Cat, Chrono Crusade, Black Lagoon, Fullmetal Alchemist and Naruto to mention some (yup, I like shonen a lot :smile-big)

I won't go in on wich anime I like, because the list would be to long ^^'

I'll probably won't post a lot in the forum, because I enjoy more to read the threads (and I'm a little lazy ;))
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, Ryoma and Johanna. You guys found the right place to get your latest manga chapters.
Ryoma, don't worry about spelling or typo, we're used to that here. :D
Johanna, that's the first time i heard of anyone who likes doing the dishes. I prefer sitting in front of my pc (and my place looks like an atom bomb test site). :D
Have a great time here and hope you'll get to know everyone soon!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

I've missed alot of pages of intros, so I'm just going to give a big, blanket "WELCOME~!" to everyone! Hope ya'll enojy it here. There's lots to talk about and read about here, and if there's any suggestions ya'll have, just lt a mod or global or admin know ^^
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Introduction Thread

hi, nice to meet everyone....i'll do my best not to get banned!!!
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

hi, levl4paperboy. nice to meet you too and i hope you'll have a great time here. :D
 

BlueChild

Undercover Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
1,189
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

a big welcome to any new member i haven't welcomed yet ^^

hope all of you have a great time with us!
 

-Akuma-

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

n00b has arrived
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

hey there -Akuma- nice to see a member here. I'm sure there are lots of people who wants to know you. So, why dont you post more about yourself at the 25 to 50 Things About Yourself thread . Have a great time here. :D
 

Paper

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 3, 2006
Messages
3,814
Reaction score
252
Gender
Male
Country
Earth Kindom
Re: Introduction Thread

ichimaru_gin_n_tonic said:
hi, levl4paperboy. nice to meet you too and i hope you'll have a great time here. :D
thanks!
 

kadoman

Itachi's Hat Maker
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jan 27, 2006
Messages
6,320
Reaction score
55
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Akuma! Fellow England dweller. :amuse Hope you have a good time here.

Oh...er...blanket WELCOME to everyone else I missed. :darn
 

-Akuma-

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

How do I get custom titles?!
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

all you need to do is ask a global or admin to give you one ^^ Requests can be made here!
 

-Akuma-

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 18, 2007
Messages
43
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks mods, is it possible if you can just do it for me since you're a mod, it saves me the hassle of requesting. If so I like my title to be "Legendary Officer" please[br]Posted on: February 18, 2007, 12:41:15 PM_________________________________________________Never mind, I 've requested one now
 

zan_get_su

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 25, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread


hello everyone ....I am a new member....how's everyone doing today?
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey zan_get_su! :D

I hope you don't mind if i put your awesome tensa zangetsu sig in spoiler tag, just to make the page easier to load for members with dial-up/slow connection. :D
Welcome to MH, It's been quite some time since there's a new member posting an intro here. So, it's great to see you here. Have a great time at MH and feel free to browse the many interesting topics we have here. :D
 

WiredLain

Intl Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Feb 8, 2007
Messages
48
Reaction score
45
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

Heh, didn't see there was an into thread until today :p

As you can tell, I'm fairly new here, not many posts made, and all but one related to translations. Gotta make my "The WiredLain thread" next, and find the thread which says who to bug ask to get that International Translator status thing.
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

You have to do 3 International Translations in order to get that status.

EDIT: Which you did, so congrats, you get the status, heh. Feel free to start your thread in Meet the Translators.


Also, belated welcome to MH to everybody that I've missed. Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the thread lately, but I certainly hope all newcomers have a fun here at MH.

EDIT: Well, since I haven't missed THAT Much...

@ Nami - don't I know you? XD
@ Poopy - wow, DZ's bro. How does it feel to be the little brother of a legend around here? Welcome :D
@ Ryoma - good to have more PoT fans here.
@ Sehvrin - From BF eh? You certainly sound like an interesting person, you should post more and let us know what you think.
@ level4paperboy - Yo there.
@ -Akuma- - Welcome here.
@ zan_get_su - Have fun here.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, WiredLain. Looks like you got your Int. Translator status now, congrats! :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top