Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks every1 for that warm welcome! :smile-big You have no idea how great and encouraging it is to a noob (and self-confessed internet idiot) like me to meet a friendly site/ppl! :smile-big I'm too confused and scared to join IRC (n a lot of other) sites for fear of doing the wrong thing and ending up annoying other users and getting booted out... :blink

N i just notiecd i got a Ki point! Thanks thanks to whoever gave it to me! :) (actually i'm still not very sure how the whole Ki point works)
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Hühnchen! :D

Ich kürz' das mal ab.

Well...I hope you enjoy your time here and I can assure you that english forums can really boost your knowledge. I think after I joined Narutoforums and others I've improved much (though I still rely on dicts sometimes). And reading mangas in English also gives you some practice....;)
Well....take care (and check Bibichan's translations - they are the best!)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to Mangahelpers, Brede and *takes deep breath* dEr HüHnChEnBeScHwÖrEr ! ( Mind if I take Miso's cue and also call you Hühnchen too? :p )

Have an enjoyable time here ;) And Brede, you can start to ki others when you have 50 posts, in case you were wondering about that. :)
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Ayah said:
damn...

ok here goes then. Hello peoples. Names Christoffer (cause Boffen isnt an acceptable swedish name
apparently :p) from Sweden. Loves movies anime and manga. have been enjoying my time here on MH
so far and I hope ill enjoy the rest to. Mina-san yoroshkune!(sp?)
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

Friends of "cute&little" Bibi-chan are always welcome :D
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi, dEr HüHnChEnBeScHwÖrEr (I won't follow the idea of GK and Miso and will call you simply Chick).

And, LOL, welcome Boffen! You're kinda late, but it's OK. I posted here only after 30 posts as well.

Welcome you both! Be nice and have a wnonderfull time.
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Predator_U said:
And, LOL, welcome Boffen! You're kinda late, but it's OK. I posted here only after 30 posts as well.
hey, better late than never right?
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Boffen!
...
You seem somewhat familiar :p
 

Bibichan

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
982
Reaction score
21
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Miso said:
Hello Hühnchen! :D

Ich kürz' das mal ab.
Registered for a day and already you have a shortened version of your username. :smile-big "Chick" doesn't sound bad either. Maybe I'm gonna call you that in real life, too. :D

Miso said:
Well....take care (and check Bibichan's translations - they are the best!)
Thanks, but Jimmie's are not bad either.
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

And since it's an internet community, how about Chix0r! :nuts

Don't copy my ideas, Khal. - P
 

Arsonist

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
256
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

We'll then, i guess it's the right thig to introduce yourself properly... :amuse
Right.
My name is Daniel and I'm from sweden (same town as boffen F.Y.I) 20 years old. Likes music, movies, anime/manga, PC games, PS2 and food (Pizza).
Music is what I live for at the moment, although, some people just won't agree that what I listen to (grindcore) is qualified as music. My band just got a small record deal and we'll release 2 Cd's on a small polish label. One late autumn 2006 and one next year so much of my attetion is directed towards that at the moment. I play the guitar btw. Sometime in the future I'm hoping to own my very own recordingstudio. Thats all for me. Cheers!

ps. (edit:fixed my spelling :p) Kisame kicks ass --> :kisame
 

abdulahi

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

hello Daniel. happy to see your introduction. why dont you post a track or two of your band, would love to hear it and i bet im not alone. and congrats on your deal. hope the best for you.
anyways catch you round mate :leepose
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Arsonist!

Enjoy your stay here! :D
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

Arsonist said:
ps. Kiasme kicks ass --> :kisame
Kisame > Kiasme
:loool
Welcome, Arsonist, i remember seeing you around lately :D
Indeed, if you could give us some demo's...? :D
Would be cool ^^
Can't say i know any grindcore though =/
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Arsonist!


And you're NOT welcome, boffenjl. :mad :p
 

The Boff

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
3,988
Reaction score
54
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

thanks GK, i can feel the love! :smile-big
 

Arsonist

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2006
Messages
256
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks all for the warm welcome!
As much as I'd like to send everyone a copy It's easier this way...

http://www.myspace.com/thearsonproject

But I'm warning ya'll, It's not for the faint-hearted. :smile-big
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

If you like Kisame, then enjoy my Kisame fanart ^^

 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

Arsonist: Congrats on your recording deal! what's the name of your band btw?
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

Brede said:
Arsonist: Congrats on your recording deal! what's the name of your band btw?
How about "The Arson Project" :amuse

There's a hint on the name in his last post :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top