- Joined
- Apr 5, 2006
- Messages
- 10
- Reaction score
- 0
Re: Introduction Thread
Spank you very much all.
Spank you very much all.

). Cool drawing in your avatar
, did you make it yourself?
Have fun on MH! XD
- P

. i hope we have great talks in the coming future 



really, my age is my only pride and joy)

But you surely have an interesting story considering that the most of us only lived in their home country so far (including me...).


... cheers!
Being an Aussie, I can say, I agree with you! And that is why I live in London.karasu said:lol...
ask any asian guy/girl in australia, what do you think of australia..
bet their first word would be "boring!"

...and this is a bad thing because...?!?the only fun you can get afterwards are pubs and making fun of people..
and somehow...
whenever i talk to someone here.. they'd go
"oh is that so... cheers mate! *drinks beer*"
"don't worry about that too much mate! cheers! *drinks beer*"
ergh...


^ What he saidGold Knight said:Welcome, KTFS and karasu, hope you guys have an enjoyable time here![]()
