- Joined
- Jan 29, 2006
- Messages
- 1,880
- Reaction score
- 52
- Gender
- Female
- Country
-
Re: Introduction Thread
Azure!

It is so good to see you here!
:
hugs::
Azure!

It is so good to see you here!
:
hugs::

hugs::

hugs her as well::

I'll be posting though as soon as I get my bearings.

Though I plan to catch up to you, soon. 
Azure! So that is you :B ( i used to be somewhere in the chain of connections that led Fnuckale your way ) Welcome to the site :B And the same to you Isuki, Tamerlane bringing over her entire fanbase friends too?Guardian_Azure said:Alright. So, I'm the (potential) new translator. Hi all. Can't say I've ever been to this site before, or follow these particular manga series, but I'll do what I can. Hope ya have fun






vanguardx said:Did I mention I love MangaHelpers though? Well... if not then I really do.
We all do! But it's nice to hear some feedback!Think I can't beat you on that. I have almost 40 gb but I think I haven't read over 130 series yet.I've read over 140 manga series and I own about 130+ manga series on about 50 gigs of space on my hard drive. I like most of them, alot of them i've read but found myself forgetting about them. I can talk about any of them so um... let's do that!![]()


