Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
52
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Azure!
:spaz:

It is so good to see you here!

::tacklehugs::
 

Isuki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 3, 2006
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey everyone, I'm Isuki. ^^ I absolutely love Bleach. It happens to be one of the few manga series that I'm pretty much caught up on. *waves*
 

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
52
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Isuuuuuki! Sister o' mine!

:glomp

::tacklehugs her as well::

Welcome! As you can see Azure is already here too.
 

Isuki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 3, 2006
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Oh yay! ^_^ I hope I can find my way around here.
 

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
52
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

I know that this place is a lot bigger than we are used to. But if you need help just PM me. I think that the first few days here all I did was explore. The members here are very nice too so that also helps a lot.

:amuse
 

Isuki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 3, 2006
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

I know I've already fallen into the exploring period. :p I'll be posting though as soon as I get my bearings.
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, Kira - you're not a freak.  I think you'll find we're all a little crazy here. :D
Also - Guardian_Azure!  Translators are welcome with wide open arms!  Really nice icon/avatar, by the way....
And finally, Isuki-chan!  Welcome to you, too.  You're ahead of me on Bleach. :darn Though I plan to catch up to you, soon. :dance
 

Galth

Puella Magi
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 20, 2006
Messages
10,811
Reaction score
150
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

Guardian_Azure said:
Alright. So, I'm the (potential) new translator. Hi all. Can't say I've ever been to this site before, or follow these particular manga series, but I'll do what I can. Hope ya have fun
Azure! So that is you :B ( i used to be somewhere in the chain of connections that led Fnuckale your way ) Welcome to the site :B And the same to you Isuki, Tamerlane bringing over her entire fanbase friends too? :)
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Any friends of Tamerlane are definitely welcomed here with open arms! Have a good time Azure and Isuki, and if you ever need assistance finding your way around here, or would like to suggest any new additions, just send a PM our way. :occa

Also, if you guys would like to figure out what new manga you might like to try, just take a look over at Mangaverse forum - we have all sorts of manga recommendations there. ^_^

Naruto's my favorite major manga, but there are others that certainly deserve some attention too.
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, Kirawea (well try to make you feel better), Guardian_Azure (the more good translators gather, the better), Isuki (another coddly member).

Have fun, be nice and see you around. :smile-big
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Azure and Isuki!
So you are friends of Tamerlane? That's cool we like her alot.

Have fun here and enjoy your stay! :)
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to Isuki and Azure! ^_^





Just realised, we now have a Gold Knight, a Silver Archer, and an Azure Guardian. :D
ph34r our medival rainbow army!!
 

Isuki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 3, 2006
Messages
29
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks so much! I'll definitely be checking it out. ^^ It's been way too long since I've had a good stash of manga to read.
 

vanguardx

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

I'm Sean Yalda, half-assyrian half-chaldean decent. Born in Los Angelas, California. Live in Macomb, Michigan. I love girls, manga and MangaHelpers (+ alot more things). I hate nothing at all. I'm very care free, strong(but free)willed, funny?, smart?, and much more! I am fascinated with everything; ranging from sports to sleeping, from reading to art, from driving to walking, etc. etc. etc... I like to try new things and I love attention... I don't feel like getting much in-depth with desicribing myself so i'll leave it at this.

Did I mention I love MangaHelpers though? Well... if not then I really do.

I've read over 140 manga series and I own about 130+ manga series on about 50 gigs of space on my hard drive. I like most of them, alot of them i've read but found myself forgetting about them. I can talk about any of them so um... let's do that! :smile-big

Hhm, what else?....

Oh! You can see my pic in the Member Pic thread.
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, vanguardx.
Glad to hear that you like it in here. Your pics are very nice (in both threads, hahaha). We hope you'll enjoy your time spent here.
 

Miso

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2006
Messages
1,585
Reaction score
31
Gender
Hidden
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

-
vanguardx said:
Did I mention I love MangaHelpers though? Well... if not then I really do.
:noworry We all do! But it's nice to hear some feedback!

I've read over 140 manga series and I own about 130+ manga series on about 50 gigs of space on my hard drive. I like most of them, alot of them i've read but found myself forgetting about them. I can talk about any of them so um... let's do that! :smile-big
Think I can't beat you on that. I have almost 40 gb but I think I haven't read over 130 series yet. :o

Anyways, welcome here at MH!
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,273
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Happy to have you here, vanguardx :)
 

vanguardx

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks Predator_U, Miso and GK =D I'm happy to be here!
 

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
52
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

I am sorry that it is rather late...

but welcome to MH vanguardx!

:amuse
 

Tanuki-dono

MH Senpai
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
566
Reaction score
23
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Ah, my turn! :glomp

Welcome, vanguardx!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top