Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome everyone! I hope our staff is treating you well :amuse

Guys, do you think I should make a reintroduction? I know I've been inactive for half a year. I'm not good at it but hey, I posted an intro in this thread ages ago.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hi Ryuukari / Victoria :amuse

welcome to MH! I guess you don't need much convincing to hang around the Naruto section, but make sure you come back and hang out with us General Discussion-ers once in a while too!! ^^ Have fun here, hope to see you around :amuse

and welcome back, Ayah! :hug
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi there Victoria, Welcome to MH and i hope you will have a great time here! :D

Being a writer? That's an awesome dream. Why don't you try your skill by writing and posting them in the Fanfic & Stories Section? :D
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome back Ayah <3
 

Atmey

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Re: Introduction Thread

Umm... hi, I've been here for a while, but never registered. And dunno, I suddenly was bored and register, so yeah.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hellooooo Atmey!! :amuse

well, we're all glad you registered ^^ so welcome, and have fun!!
 

Atmey

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 24, 2007
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Re: Introduction Thread

Wow, thanks, I'm really used to be called atmey, but I just liked him, he's from Phoenix Wright 3.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Atmey. If you wanna talk about the game, try clicking here. I think there are other Phoenix Wright fans at MH too. :D
 

krazy_k

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 25, 2007
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi I'm krazy_k(karen) some friends just call me Ren you're welcome to too. I luv anime and manga and tend to type in uncomplete writing at times.
umm....some anime/manga I like are PoT, FMA, black cat, Hana-Kimi, gundam series, DN angel.......i could go on and on with my list not gonna bore you here~^^
I have a obssesion over bishies so yea......i u find me going (blank's) so pretty at random times dont comment on it.~^^
I tend to type with a lot of "~","........" and "^^"'s hope you dont mind.
Hobbies include umm....collecting cute things and eating? really can't think of many hobbies.
Favourite food icecream, sushi, clubhouse sandwiches just about every kind of desert, fast food yea.....
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Introduction Thread

Woops didnt notice there was a thread like this...oh well im a little late but hey guys im Zwivix and im currently translating xxxHolic and Death Note to spanish. Im from Mexico, well born in mexico and now live in California.

I just started college on Friday and it was awsome! I hope i can also do some colouring but first i need to get some kind of program that can let me do that. What kind of programs do you guys suggest i use?
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hellooooo krazy_k and Zwivix!! :amuse

welcome to MH ^^ hope you guys have fun here!!

( and Zwivix, have fun with college!! ...erm, I mean, study hard!! :XD )
 

Discard

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 28, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello : O. I'm a newbie- just registered a few hours ago.

Nothing much to say about me :3. I'm going to start langauge classes soon so maybe in the furture I can be an assistant or possible a translator myself :] (Starting Japanese).
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to Mh Discard.
I'll look foward to your translations. Good luck with that.

BTW... that's an odd nickname
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hi Discard :amuse

welcome to MH!! have fun here ^^ and good luck with the language classes :amuse
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Discard, are you a Hellsing fan? :D
Welcome to MH and have an awesome time here, ok? :D
 

Cervello

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Let's do it like Kakashi's idea. Ya know, tell us a little about yourselves. Your favorite things, what you hate most, dreams, ambitions, hobbies, things like that.
Alrighty then.

Hi, I'm Cervello, a bilingual 16-year old, fluent in English and Japanese.
I love my pillows, cola floats, romanticism, and naïveté. (And because of that, Shonen Manga.)
I hate all things mean and ugly.

Hobbies: Kendo, bowling, listening to/gathering music (all kinds of Metal), creating original stories, daydreaming them, jotting them down.
Future dream: Actually write a full-fledged novel using one of those concepts.

Why I bothered making an account: Thought I might as well try my hand at translating. Even with my minor GFX abilities, though, I can easily do any or all of the Editing process myself.

Oh, and, uh...
You can be a translator, if you post a number of Japanese-English translations in this forum, no matter what series (just for the admins/mods to know that you actually know Japanese).
Where? (Any specific topic/category for that? Should I just grab a few of the latest raws and post up full translations?)
 

the_hellbringer

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 26, 2006
Messages
389
Reaction score
10
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Peru
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, Cervello... haha.. if you change the letters "e" in your user name for the letter "a" you get my lastname, Carvallo. We must be relatives or something hahaha
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Cervello :amuse

welcome to MH ^^ have fun here, and good luck with your translations!

Where? (Any specific topic/category for that? Should I just grab a few of the latest raws and post up full translations?)
You can post Japanese to English translations for any series here. Also be sure to check out the translator forums, and this guide by njt is very helpful too :amuse
 

dedi2s

Banned
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 9, 2006
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi I am deddy. I'm currently Editing Shanaou Yoshitsune 'cause iI don't see anyone putting any such effort to this manga that I like.

For 5 days, I manage to complete 31 pages of it

visit http://www12.brinkster.com/dedi2s/db/mangaview/ to view them
 
Last edited:

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH for Cervello and deddy. Have a great time here and don't hesitate to PM any Global Moderator or Admin if you have any trouble or problem with the site. :D

Cervello, good luck on your novel. :D
Deddy, good luck with your Yoshitsune project. :thumbs
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top