Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emma

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 31, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Re: Introduction Thread

Guess I'd pop here and stuff before I go off posting anywhere else. :3

I'm Emma, I'm 14 years old and live in England. I know a fair amount of both Spanish and French, I am also hoping to study Japanese in the future when I get the chance.

I draw pretty much whenever I manage to get a piece of paper and a pen/pencil in view, I'm hoping to somehow get into an Art School in the future. But for now I'm sticking to drawing in my bedroom. XD

Apart from that and some other little things about me I can't be bothered to type down here, that's it. XD
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Emma, welcome to MH. You must have a talent with learning languages. Maybe you could try leaning Japanese by doing a translation here. And if you wanna try your art skill, why not try entering The Art Contest. :D
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hellooooooo deddy and Emma :amuse

welcome to MH ^^ hope you guys have fun here!!
 

Lutris

Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 2, 2007
Messages
28
Reaction score
34
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi all, the name's Lutris.

16 years old, male.


Japanese born and bred, woohoo!



I'm looking to do a bit of leeching and some translating on the side if my workload allows for it.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey Lutris!
A translator?! A translator?!! A translator?!!! Awesome!! :thumbs Welcome to MH and have a great time here. This awesome place could always use more love from the translators. :D
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hi Lutris!! :amuse

welcome to MH ^^ have fun here, and be sure to stop by General Discussion once in a while!! :amuse
 

Shrimp

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Sep 3, 2007
Messages
422
Reaction score
31
Gender
Male
Country
France
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello everyone ! Bonjour de France !

Well, what could I say... As you may have noticed I'm french, and errr... gah, never liked this kind of thread...

I've lurked on this site for about a year, can't remember how I found it. It may have been with a link from another manga site, while looking for spoilers...

I guess noone cares, but the first mangas I read here were Naruto and bleach, then a friend made me read One Piece, I made him read D.Grey-Man, and I've recently found the Hunter Reborn thread (hard to miss, with their huge banners in their sigs).

And one last reason why I like this site : it has helped me improve my japanese a lot (although my translations are far from accurate enough to be posted here).

Anyway, glad to finally be a part of the community !
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH, Shrimp! :D I'm glad you finally stopped lurking and start participating. :D
I hope you'll still continuing to read Bleach and the other series. Maybe you should also try Eyeshield 21. It's also an awesome series. :D
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

helloooooooo, Shrimp!!!! :amuse

welcome to MH!! glad you finally decided to join ^^ ( I too was a lurker once :XD ) Good to hear you're reading One Piece, and I hope you have fun hanging out here!! Don't forget to visit General Discussion once in a while :amuse
 

limedragon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 4, 2007
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Hidden
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey there [':
I'm lime and I'm 16 years old from Australia! n__n I'm currently into watching Coffee Prince, it's so funny I love it XDDDD I like to listen to music and draw. I'm currently saving up for my first BJD from luts *w*

Nice to meet you all ^o^
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi lime :D
Welcome to MH and have an awesome time here. If you need any help or you have any problem with the site, send a PM to a Global Moderator or Admin, ok? :D
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hi limedragon!! :amuse

welcome to MH ^^ have fun and stop by General Discussion once in a while, we would all love to get to know you!! :amuse
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

This seems to be a recurring trend, but I keep forgetting to stop in here ore often.

Soooo~ A big, blanket welcome to EVERYONE who's here =) I'm sure Ichi and PY have already mentioned to talk to a mod, global or admin if you need anything. This place has really helpful people, and I can personally attest to the other mods helpfulness <3

see ya around~<3
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Introduction Thread

Well welcome to all new members and have a blast here! Casue you really will. This is the friendliest anime forum in the world!!
 

krazykone12

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
128
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello everybody I just joined up today, Well I enjoyed reading manga and watching anime favorite anime is Hellsing, Killer 7 is one of my favorite games and I'm in the process of learning japanese, and well I'm watching Bleach and Naruto Shippuden at the time and I have a youtube page find krazykone12 :)
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

helloooooooo krazykone :amuse

welcome to MH!! have fun around here and don't forget to stop by General Discussion once in a while ^^ and good luck with your Japanese, I'm learning too :amuse
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey, krazykone :glomp

Welcome, hope you have a great time. I'm sure you will...

Like PY said stop by general disussion...i always do...

I want to learn Japanese but ill do that next year..They wouldnt let me sign up for the class.
 

piiuski

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 8, 2007
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Finland
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello people! I used to visit here from time to time, searching for my weekly doses of manga and checking some spoilers (which I always regret doing afterwards, but still continue coming back for more >_<). Now I've finally joined MH ^_^ yay, let's party.

Since this is an introduction thread, I'll tell something about me: well, I'm 19 years old, from Finland, I love (both manga and anime) Bleach, Naruto, D. Gray-Man and Fullmetal Alchemist to name few.. though I read a few others too, but not so frequently as the ones mentioned. Sadly I haven't had time to read the rest of the chapters.. I also watch a lot anime. I'm not sure how I got interested in manga, but I'm glad I did.

Anyway, I'm happy to join the gang \,,/(>_<)\,,/
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hi piiuski!! :amuse

welcome to MH!! we're glad to have you here ^^ Be sure to drop by General Discussion sometime, and have fun here!! :amuse

and as always, feel free to ask any moderator, global, or admin for help if you need it :)

( whoops.....that's ichi's line... :XD )
 

KaizerERA

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 11, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Im kaizer from PH.
I love music, love to eat, and I love to sleep..
I usually spend my xtra time to write/draw anime stories and characters!!
Thanks \m/!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top