- Joined
- Sep 29, 2007
- Messages
- 28
- Reaction score
- 3
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Re: Introduction Thread
Guess I'll go, then;
I respond to Timeless, Time or Peter, a swede 20 years of age. I am somewhat of a dreamer, and enjoy creating characters and universes, writing and drawing stuff about them. I am currently studying computer engineering at a swedish university, and my interests include writing, drawing, manga (duh) and videogames. I'm also a sucker for philosophical arguments and I have an almost childish fascination with insane characters and strange monsters/creatures. I am a long-time lurker here on MangaHelpers.
My all-time favourite manga character is Shanks from One Piece.
Nice meeting you all.
Guess I'll go, then;
I respond to Timeless, Time or Peter, a swede 20 years of age. I am somewhat of a dreamer, and enjoy creating characters and universes, writing and drawing stuff about them. I am currently studying computer engineering at a swedish university, and my interests include writing, drawing, manga (duh) and videogames. I'm also a sucker for philosophical arguments and I have an almost childish fascination with insane characters and strange monsters/creatures. I am a long-time lurker here on MangaHelpers.
My all-time favourite manga character is Shanks from One Piece.
Nice meeting you all.


and Shanks rocks!! anyway, welcome and have fun!!!

Whats up everyone im pedro the real pedro. I live in fort lauderdale and i moved there from miami. I like to read manga, watch anime, play basketball and talk to girlz.
so what state is fort lauderdale in ?