Archived - Introduction Thread - Part 1 | Page 114 | MangaHelpers

• Join in and nominate your favorite shows of the summer season 2023!

Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twar

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Estonia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey guys, I'm actually no stranger to MangaHelpers, but this is the first time I'm registering an account - the summer's over, back to school, back to Japanese classes (currently on my 3rd year, I guess I'm getting there, but I have a long way to go) and that means ~~ back to manga.

So I'm a high school student from Estonia, I started with anime and then moved on to manga, my first graphic novel being - surprise - Naruto. I follow the manga to date and I also enjoy watching Bleach, One Piece and other animes.

If I have time, I guess I'll pick up my other hobby which is messing around with Photoshop, might even do a couple of cleans here and there for fun when I've refreshed myself on the basics.

I guess raw day's gonna be another thing I'll be looking forward to, it's quite an interesting way to practise comprehension in Japanese.

So... be ...

gentle..?

And I'll see you around =)

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Reaction score
Country
Mexico

Hey there Twar welcome to MH! Hope you have fun here

If you got any questions just ask, and make sure to stop by the general discussion threads.!

Yup manga can brighten anyone's day (I was the one that Lili got the quote for her siggie!)

gdupninja

Reaction score
Country
United States

O0 Yes manga is good like that.
Welcome twar makesure to check out general discusion and feel free to ask any questions. Have fun

Last edited:

Zwivix

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Mexico

O0 Yes manga is good like that.
Welcome twar makesure to check out general discusion and feel free to ask any questions. Have fun
Sorry to do this but do you notice you said the same exact thing that I did. In concept I mean i said to have fun, ask questions, and visit general discussion. Wow that was wierd I cannot think of where you got your ideas from...anyway sorry if this angers anyone...just needed to say that! :gigglebunny

gdupninja

Reaction score
Country
United States

:blink Wow your rite. I did and i wasnt even looking at yourz.
I guess im just used to saying that. Ill think of something else to say so i wont sound repetitive

Last edited:

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Reaction score
Country
United States

hi Twar!! :amuse

welcome to MH, we're glad you've finally decided to register! have fun, and I hope to see you around General Discussion. And good luck with your Japanese class ^^ ...speaking of which, I should be studying for my own Japanese class right now :XD

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Wow, so many new members here! Awesome! :D
A big welcome to the new members, have a great time here and help yourself with some milk and cookies. :D

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Hey guys, I'm actually no stranger to MangaHelpers, but this is the first time I'm registering an account - the summer's over, back to school, back to Japanese classes (currently on my 3rd year, I guess I'm getting there, but I have a long way to go) and that means ~~ back to manga.

So I'm a high school student from Estonia, I started with anime and then moved on to manga, my first graphic novel being - surprise - Naruto. I follow the manga to date and I also enjoy watching Bleach, One Piece and other animes.

If I have time, I guess I'll pick up my other hobby which is messing around with Photoshop, might even do a couple of cleans here and there for fun when I've refreshed myself on the basics.
Sounds like you'll fit in just fine here! I don't think we've had anybody from Estonia here before. Have fun. :)

Twar

下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Reaction score
Country
Estonia

Thanks for the warm welcome, guys.

akaijutsu

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
Singapore

Er, h-Hi. Long time lurker here, and I've always been very impressed with how this forum is maintained. Thanks for the good job done!

Joined mainly so I could learn more about cleaning scans, haha. xD s-So I hope to really learn a lot from you guys.

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States

Hi akaijutsu!! :amuse

Welcome to MH, we're glad you've finally decided to register ^^ Good luck with your cleaning and scanning, and have fun around here!! And of course, feel free to ask questions and hang around General Discussion once in a while :)

Zwivix

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Mexico

Hey akaijutsu! :glomp

Welcome to MH. Hope you have fun! Anyway PY took everything I was gonna say (I was filling in for her in her absence).

@akaijutsu: What manga so do you clean and scan?

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Welcome to MH, akaijutsu. You can start by asking around at the MH Academy if you wanna be an awesome manga cleaner. :D
Good luck, have fun and see you around the forum! :D

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Yo akaijutsu, have fun here! Yes, we do have some good cleaning experts here. You might want to even join a group that might be willing to train newbies, that's sometimes the best way to learn. Have fun.

Lady Tenkage

初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Reaction score
Country
United States

*bow* Hajimemashite Tenkage-chan too moshimasu. I just came across mangahelpers today, and due to my curiosity, I couldn't help but join. I'm a Colorado native, 25, and very much an eclectic when it comes to manga and anime. Not so much into the Gothic Lolita bit, though. ^__^

I am also a thoroughly addicted cosplayer, and always looking for new ideas, I'm a regular on Cosplay.com. My current cosplay projects? Ninian from Fire Emblem, and "winged" Blood Seras from the Hellsing manga. ^__^ Glad to be here!

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Indonesia

Hi Lady Tenkage! :D
We're glad that you decided to join MH out of curiosity. I hope that you'll always have a great time at MangaHelpers, be active in the discussion and meet a lot of nice and friendly members that we have here. :D
If you have any trouble or question concerning the site, please send a PM to any Global Moderator or Admin. :D
Oh, I'm sure everyone would love to see your cosplay pics, why don't you try posting one (or one thousand) pics in The Member Picture Thread. :D

Zwivix

Translator
Reaction score
Country
Mexico

Hey there Lady Tenkage :hi5

Welcome to MH, and I hope you have a great time.

Remember to visit the General Disccusion topics. If you have any questions you can ask me, or look through my siggie for useful links from all over the forum :amuse.

Yes, I wanna see those cosplay pics :D

Franckie

Reaction score
Country
United States

I can't believe I forgot to introduce myself...

Hello. I've been a lurker for these forums for a bit (little under two years believe it or not), and I finally got around to registering here. This is the site I normally go to whenever I'm looking for scans, translations, or anything else for the whole nineyards. More importantly, I have to say I like the impression this site is given in regards to how it is maintained, organized, looks, etc. I've even recommended this site to other people before in the past.

I hope I can become a fairly active member in regards to this site.

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
United States

hi Lady Tenkage and Franckie!

Welcome to MH ^^ Have fun around here, and don't hesistate to ask any questions :amuse

and Lady Tenkage...you're from Colorado? Awesome!! I lived in Boulder for 2 years. I miss it soooo much! Especially my favorite burrito place :crying :XD

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
Reaction score
Country
Abu Dhabi

Awesome, another cosplayer here. Welcome to MH Lady Tenkage ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.