Re: Introduction Thread
Hey there everybody! Just thought that I'd pop in and introduce myself real quick.
The names akumetsu0670, destroyer of evil and lover of anime/manga. I'm from the gorgeous (notice the sarcasm) city of Pittsburgh and just recently turned 20. I'm still trying to figure out my dream for the future, but I think it may involve something with English/graphic design/information science technology. I hate broccoli, unfinished manga, and groups who haven't posted my favorite manga in a while.
I'm going to start translating/Editing in my free time so tips and tricks are welcome. I'm going to try and get my hands on new Akumetsu Raws.
Recently I got a hold of Rosario + Vampire Vol.4-9 and am going to try and scanlate them. If anybody wants to help it'd be greatly appreciated. The group doing this manga was taking too long to get the next chapters out, and seeing as how the show's coming out in January I thought I'd take a whack at it.
Big fan of Bleach, Naruto, and Gurren Lagann