Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hi bakausagi! :amuse

welcome to MH, we're glad to have you here ^^ Hope you have fun, and don't worry about being shy - this was my first forum ever and I lurked for a long time too, but it's so fun, I couldn't stay shy for long :amuse

If you have any questions, feel free to ask, otherwise, hope to see you around General Discussion!
 

janu017

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 19, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hallo My name Janu Im from Indonesia..
This is my first post and I'm begginer at Edited Manga
Please guide me to be a advance Manga Editor hehehe...
my hobby is listening J-music, reading J-manga and, watching J-anime ..
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH janu07.

You'll be an advanced Manga Editor in no time here. :p

Have fun!
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to bakausagi! I'm glad to see another fan of Eyeshield 21 joining MH. I'll see you around the ES21 board, ok? :D

Hello to Janu. Welcome to MH and stop by at the Indonesian Hang Out Thread (click the link under my sig :D) and good luck with your goal of being an awesome Manga Editor! :D
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome janu017! I also listen to J-rock sometimes even though i dont understand it. Have fun new people!
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hi Janu! Welcome to MH ^^ Have fun and good luck with the Editing! :amuse
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

A big blanket welcome from me to everyone who's joined recently <3 If you need anything at all, just let any of us mods know, and we'll be happy to help you out!
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello everyone :)

I’m Lord Hokage. My continue life long dreams is to be very happy. I hate snoring and stress, my ambitions are to maintain my youthfulness through healthy living, and I love traveling, cooking/baking and Naruto series. My favorite long-term characters are Yondy, Naruto, Nidaime, Pervy Sage, Hinata, and Granny Tsunade. :D
 

vortodox

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 30, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Serbia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi!
I haerd about this site long time ago, and i this is first time i realy came here, and now I'm registered :)

First of all, My Name is Bojan, 23 yrs old, Serbia, Belgrade.
I hope will have some good time :)
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Lord Hokage and vortodox!

vortodox, welcome to MH, hope you have fun here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask :amuse

Lord Hokage, hope you continue to have fun around here too! :)
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Lord Hokage and vortodox!

vortodox, welcome to MH, hope you have fun here! If you have any questions, feel free to ask :amuse

Lord Hokage, hope you continue to have fun around here too! :)
You're welcome. :)

I like it here. You guys are very nice. Having conservations with members from all over the world is very exciting and productive. So, I Lord Hokage sends you greetings from my beloved country to yours. Peace and God bless. :)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey Lord Hokage and Votodox (Though, Lord Hokage, I've met you before ;) )

Like PaperYomiko said, if you need anything feel free to send any global or admin a PM, and we'd be glad to help =)

Have fun on the boards!
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

It was a pleasure meeting you, LadyHatake. Once again thank you and you’re welcome. :)
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi!
I haerd about this site long time ago, and i this is first time i realy came here, and now I'm registered :)

First of all, My Name is Bojan, 23 yrs old, Serbia, Belgrade.
I hope will have some good time :)
Welcome Bojan (I knew a dude with the same name, dangerous man he was), don't spam. :XD

:woo

Like PaperYomiko said, if you need anything feel free to send any global or admin a PM, and we'd be glad to help =)
Anything? :D

[lh]Haha. Anything NOT perverted and anything REASONABLE. >.> And don't spam =P [/lh]

Spam? Me? Don't be ridiculous. :amuse
 
Last edited:

Ponera

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 1, 2007
Messages
42
Reaction score
6
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
Switzerland
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello there!! *waves energetic*
My name is Sabine and i'm from switzerland.
I know, my english is not really right, but i try my best that everyone understand, what i write (at least, i hope you do xDD)
I'm right now 21 years old, but this will change soon ^^
I like to draw and write a lot!
I like Manga and Anime (i like to point out the obvious... sometimes xD) especially D.Gray-man, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann, King of Bandit Jing, Trigun, King of Thorns and some more (can't really decide which i should call 'my absolute favourite'..)
Music... well, depends on my mood. From 'The Prodigy' to 'In Flames' or just soundtracks from games, anime or movies...
Games i like are Soul Calibur III, Rogue Galaxy, Disgaea, Makai Kingdom, Guilty Gear...
You see, i'm not that kind of person, that likes to go with just one style like 'i'm a RPG-Player' or 'i only listen to metal'
I look/listen/do, what i like, no matter what kind of style it is. ^_^

About my nickname... Johnny Gil is from D.Gray-man. And yes, i know he's not female, but who the hell cares? I always liked the male characters more than the females xD

Ah and... my absolute-favorite-thing is chocolate... i die without chocolate *Q*
*chocolate addicted*
If you have some questions about me, feel free to ask.
Hope we get along ^^
 

iThePirate

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Sep 14, 2006
Messages
3,226
Reaction score
60
Gender
Male
Country
British Antarctic Territory
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome To MH Johnny_Gil/Sabine!

As you can see in my post above, if you need anything that's resonable and not perverted you can PM the blue ones, the red ones, the black ones if you're feeling lucky and the green ones if its within their area of expertise :)

You see, i'm not that kind of person, that likes to go with just one style like 'i'm a RPG-Player' or 'i only listen to metal'
Well said btw, I like to think of myself like that aswell!

Now come to the Hang Out Thread and socialize. :D
 

hikachi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 2, 2007
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Ello all... I'm Hikachi from Indonesia. I love anime and Manga... well, mostly shounen and seinen, but shoujo works for me sometimes :D My favorites so far are Death note, Tokkyu!! Tokko Devil's Awaken, MPD Psycho, Blade of The Immortal, and Beauty Pop. ^^
Hum.. what else? I'm not really a narutard I guess, I got bored easily. That goes the same with music, my mood swings easily so I listened to various music. But currently I really love The Back Horn and Depapepe... XD
As for games, mostly are RPG... I'm in love with any Final Fantasy Series, and anything released by Square-Enix. I'm avoiding Fighting or First person shooter since my reflexes isn't that good. >_<

I guess that's all for now... ^^ Yoroshiku ne~~~
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hi Johnny and hikachi! :amuse

Welcome to MH ^^ Have fun here, and feel free to ask any of us mods if you've got any questions or feel lost~ hope to see you both around General Discussion! :)
 

kiddo7

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 31, 2006
Messages
931
Reaction score
23
Gender
Hidden
Country
Austria
Re: Introduction Thread

... Ah and... my absolute-favorite-thing is chocolate... i die without chocolate *Q*
*chocolate addicted* ...
Good thing you live in Switzerland huh?

I personally am not that big on chocolate but I love swiss cheeses, especially Ementaller!
...anyway, glad to have you at the forums Johnny_gill I know you will get to love it.
 

Sanguina

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 3, 2007
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Austria
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey...!

I'm a 17 year old girl from Austria. I actually know this site since about a year, but I'm not the type for big communities...I always feel lost with that much people and I'm not that big of a poster either...
But I admire the people who manage board life & real life =)

I finally registered because I want to be able to thank all the people who get me the manga for my trip into never-never land ^^

What else to say? Since I'm doing my A-levels at the moment I'm a bit busy, but next summer I'd like to join a Edited Manga group. I can handle photoshop quite well and am willing to put some work into it.........next summer, though.

I also love to read good (not trash, really good) books, I like sports (diving, cycling, hiking and muscle sports too...I work out at a gym), I like to go clubbing at the weekends and I really love drawing, but I'm better at classic water colour, chalk or pastel than drawing manga. I love the style of Alan Lee (designed for LotR), but I'm far from being a genius like him.
I won't list all the manga series I read here, I also haven't got one specific favourite. I have to admit that it's not always only the story that lures me, but the drawing style...for me, it's very important the character design is varied and that not all the characters look and act the same. I read shoujo, shonen, seinen sometimes even slight yaoi....whatever.

I'm sure I forgot something (but this is only another of my abilities ^^)...

Sorry for the bad english >_<
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top