Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

O, and I do so love the sig/avatar PaperYomiko. R.O.D. was the first anime movie I ever saw, and got me into it all. I loved the tv show too. Such a great show, I would rank it high in my top 10.
Awesome! :hi5 It was one of my first animes too ^^ Always nice to meet another ROD fan, it seems we're too few around here :amuse

Vandread....I didn't know there was a manga, but I loved that show :XD Anyway, welcome, have fun, and feel free to give a mod a shout if you get lost :)
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MelandStv, aNYthing, sewda, Flavor and Theredbaron MH. Have fun. :)
 

HurtiPurti

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
145
Reaction score
36
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Every1

Nice to see so much people from all over the World.

I'm a big Naruto, Bleach and Claymore Fan.

Why did i create an account?

I always visit this page to read the new chapters, thats why i thought i should register.

Now i can let you know my thankfully.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

welcome to mangahelpers, HurtiPurti! have fun posting in the various forums like the naruto and bleach forums, general shounen section (for claymore), and of the general discussion section

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm any mod!
 

Theredbaron

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 4, 2008
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Thanks, I guess I will post a little request asking for a translation.

This is a very chaotic place:). I have trouble telling where and what to post. However, I do look forward to finding out. It is definitely the most "alive" forum I have been to. How can it be that people don't like R.O.D.? It is such a cool show.
 

GoldenUmi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Yo, I'm GoldenUmi. I suck at intros so I'll try my best, lol.

Well, about me in general, I'm a pretty shy person overall. It takes me a while to get comfortable around people, but when I do, I can be quite open. I like anime/manga, especially over the past few years that liking has increased quit a bit. I have also begun to really like the Japanese language in general.

Hmmm, I guess my hobbies mostly revolve around my interests. I do alot of computer related things, and plan to go into that as a job someday. I'm also an anime-subber, part of a small, but growing larger fansub group for Yu-Gi-Oh! GX and a few other new series called "GX_ST", and we are hoping to expand into manga scanning as well. We have plans to become much more well-known within the year, so I hope we can accomplish that.

My favorite anime/manga series would be One Piece (top fav), Bleach, Naruto, Fairy Tail, Hellsing, Tsubusa Resevoir Chronicle, Karin, Yu Yu Hakusho, and others that I'm too lazy to list, lol. As for American tv shows, I like comedy shows the best. Like South Park, Family Guy, etc, and various shows on Comedy Central. For movies, I like action/adventure movies the best.

Ehh, I guess that's about all I feel like typing right now. I guess if you ask me more, I'll answer more. I'll try to be active here more so, now that I've finally made an account here.

:rawfranky < lol first Franky smiley I've ever run into.

EDIT: Oh btw, I'm a guy. My name sounds a bit "girly" but I wanted to point that out now lol.
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, GoldenUmi! have fun posting in the various forums like the general anime forum, the many manga forums, and especially the general discussion section.

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm any mod!
 

GoldenUmi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, GoldenUmi! have fun posting in the various forums like the general anime forum, the many manga forums, and especially the general discussion section.

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm any mod!
Thanks alot, and I will.
 

Zwivix

Translator
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2007
Messages
864
Reaction score
19
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to all the new members ^^

Hope you all have a great time here.
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to MH GoldenUmi and yes its all about OnePiece!:luffy
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello and welcome, HurtiPurti and GoldenUmi~ :amuse

Have fun and be sure to drop by General Discussion once in a while! :)

This is a very chaotic place:). I have trouble telling where and what to post. However, I do look forward to finding out. It is definitely the most "alive" forum I have been to. How can it be that people don't like R.O.D.? It is such a cool show.
No worries, this does seem like a vast and confusing place at first, but you get used to it. Trust me, I was so lost and totally new to forums when I came here :XD

As for ROD, I don't know why it's not very popular because it does rock so so much, but if there isn't a thread for it in General Anime, maybe you can start one :nuts
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to HurtiPurti and GoldenUmi MH. Have fun. :)
 

Soulthorn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi!

Well, thanks to Agrias, I'm here. ^^ She talk so much about this forum that I've decided to join and see what's going on.

So, my name's Diego. I'm a physics undergrad student @ UFC (Federal University of Ceará) and I also play guitar for Ark of Sin (death metal) and Yakisoba (j-rock/anime music).

I was not much into anime/manga things, but last vacation Agrias made me watch some Naruto's episodes. The result? I'm addicted to it. ^^ I also like Bleach, Saint Seya and Rurouni Kenshin (Samurai X) very much.

Hum, I guess this is it. :)
 
Last edited:

Agrias

Holy Knight
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 28, 2007
Messages
4,236
Reaction score
1,260
Age
42
Gender
Female
Country
Brazil
Re: Introduction Thread

Soulthorn is my much loved boyfriend #D~~~~~~
Welcome :*********
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to Soulthorn! it's so cute that you and Agrias know each other in real life :luv

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm any mod but most likely i'm guessing you'll pm Agrias :amuse
 

Soulthorn

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
8
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Brazil
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to Soulthorn! it's so cute that you and Agrias know each other in real life :luv

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm any mod but most likely i'm guessing you'll pm Agrias :amuse
Thanks for the welcome message! ^^ I'll pm her, no doubt! #D But I hope I can get to know you guys (all her friends from MH) too. :amuse
 

HurtiPurti

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
145
Reaction score
36
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Re: Introduction Thread

Tx 4 the welcomes

Thats verry kind
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Soulthorn, welcome to Mangahelpers. Have fun. :)
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to boyfriend of Agrias ^^
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey there Soulthorn! Glad to have you here~ Have fun and stop by Gen Discussion once in a while :amuse
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top