Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

:smile-big Just kidding. So anyway, what's everyone's favorite color?
 

conan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
613
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
Re: Introduction Thread

maybe someone should start a favourite colour thread,
any way my favourite colour is dark blue, it kind of reflects my personality, kind of coll headed calculating and mysterious, but I am really nice at the same time, wierd mix huh.
 

Leen

MH's Peacemaker
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Nov 17, 2005
Messages
2,870
Reaction score
60
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Ichimaru.
Yep, I'm the one who drew that picture on msn. XD
Welcome to this forum. Have a great time, enjoy yourself and dont be afraid to ask if you need anything.
 

Dranxis

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

I like earthen colors like brown and green myself. I dunno why, but they're very easy on the eyes.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Eileen said:
Hello Ichimaru.
Yep, I'm the one who drew that picture on msn. XD
Welcome to this forum. Have a great time, enjoy yourself and dont be afraid to ask if you need anything.
Hi Eileen. Thx for the picture. I'm already having a great time here. Thanks..
 

Mireiyu

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 6, 2006
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi this is Mireiyu.I became a member hmm maybe 1 month ago or so.I found forum when I searched recent Naruto chapters.But I am a bit hesitating about writing posts due to my horrible english.Like many people in here english isn't my main language and I would say I am killing english quite beautifully.

I am a 25 years old lady who generally prefer fantastic worlds to reality.My favorite authors are J.R.R Tolkien and David Eddings.Currently reading Naruto,Bleach,TRS and FMA mangas.I like Tanemura Arina's works as well.Tanemura-sensei is queen of shoujo genre honestly :P

For now I can't think anything else to write here.(I'm not very interesting person anyway.)

Please take care of me ! *bows*
 

Lyra Belaqua

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
230
Reaction score
85
Gender
Female
Country
Lithuania
My Introduction

Ummm... Hi! :DDD

I'm yFANTgirl. I'm from Europe, Lithuania, Vilnius and I'm 15 years old. My dreams for the future... I have no dreams for the future, I'm just going to surf the net, watch anime and read manga till the end of my life :oh I hate... allmost everything and what I hate the most are pop-music and techno. I like anime, manga, rock, books... and blood :laser And my English really sucks :notrust
 
Last edited:

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, Mireiyu! :amuse

Don't worry about your English. This forum was born primary as translators forum, so learning language is one of the best features of MangaHelpers.

I hope, you'll have a nice time, same as many other members.

Mireiyu said:
Please take care of me ! *bows*
No problem! *makes an oujigi back* :amuse
If anything is unclear or some problems arise, just ask for help to any of the staff.

EDIT: Whoa ..... yFANTgirl! Welcome to you too. And don't worry about your English as well. ( ^ see above):tem
 

karasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
455
Reaction score
18
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

@yFANTgirl:
tell me you like J-rock and Visual Kei too :wtf
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Mireiyu and yFANTgirl. I hope you guys have a pleasant time here like I have since I've been a member here (which is very recent, as you can probably see).
 

karasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
455
Reaction score
18
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

*off topic*
ichimaru.. what are you doing so early in the morning? it's still 5:49 in Indo right?
 

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome to both Mireiyu and yFANTgirl! I sincerly hope you have a great time here at the forums. :) If there are any questions, be sure to PM some of the online staff. ;)
 

ruby_06

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
Egypt
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi
I am ruby and i am 18 years old,i am new to mangahelpers and what i love is anime and manga espcially naruto and bleach,
what i hate is nothing in particular and my dreams for the future is to be successful in my life. Nothing more!!!
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Ruby_06, you seem like a very modest person. Welcome to the forums!
 

ruby_06

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
Egypt
Re: Introduction Thread

thnx!!
 

conan

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2006
Messages
613
Reaction score
4
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Jordan
Re: Introduction Thread

welcome to MH ruby, hope you like what find here, have some fun and chat with the members, everyone is really friendly around here.
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

karasu said:
*off topic*
ichimaru.. what are you doing so early in the morning? it's still 5:49 in Indo right?
*OT* I wasn't asleep since i just finished watching Sweden vs. England and still playing Warlords Battlecry 3.

ruby_06 said:
Hi
I am ruby and i am 18 years old,i am new to mangahelpers and what i love is anime and manga espcially naruto and bleach,
what i hate is nothing in particular and my dreams for the future is to be successful in my life. Nothing more!!!
Hi Ruby, welcome to -- as far as I know -- one of the nicest community on the Internet.
 

Lyra Belaqua

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2006
Messages
230
Reaction score
85
Gender
Female
Country
Lithuania
Re: Introduction Thread

karasu said:
@yFANTgirl:
tell me you like J-rock and Visual Kei too :wtf
I never heard about this bands before... So I can't tell that I like them...
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

a BIIIIIG hello to yFant, Mireiyu and Ruby! happy posting...and don't worry about your english! mh is a really friendly place.
 

ruby_06

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
134
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Hidden
Country
Egypt
Re: Introduction Thread

thanks everyone and it is nice to know you too
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top