Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gr1mmy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
85
Reaction score
1
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Taiwan
Re: Introduction Thread

*looks around*

Alright, I'm betting that no one ever reads intro posts and are just welcoming for post count ^^. I do that too.

Well, in any case...

I'm Gr1mmy. I'm an anime/manga addict. I'm here to talk about anime/manga.

Simple enough. We all are.
 

hatsuharupeace

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Feb 9, 2007
Messages
6,761
Reaction score
907
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Hey, welcome to MH, Gr1mmy!!! And that is not true! xD We're here to make the new members feel welcome. Be sure to check around the forums, and especially the 'General Shonen' and 'General Anime' Forum to chat about your favourite anime/manga. And if you have a problem? Don't worry, PM one of the mods. Be sure to have fun here!!!
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mh, Gr1mmy! Feel free to post in any of the forums around here especially the general discussion. :amuse

if you have any question or concern, just pm a mod.
 

PaperYomiko

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Feb 26, 2007
Messages
2,566
Reaction score
10
Age
43
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi Gr1mmy :amuse

Hatsuharu's right, it's nice to have members as well as the mods welcoming new members, and if anyone was doing it only for the post count, they'd get an earful from me :shakefist :p

Anyway, welcome and have fun! :)
 

Gr1mmy

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
85
Reaction score
1
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Taiwan
Re: Introduction Thread

Well, that's not so bad then ^^

Not a noob at foruming, don't mind.

Thanks for the welcomes.
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Gr1mmy, welcome to Mangahelpers. I'm an addicted to anime/manga too. I hope you have a lot of fun here. :)
 

Shake

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2008
Messages
391
Reaction score
49
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello proud people of mangahelpers,
I am Shake and as you have guesed also a fan of manga.:) My manga favs are One Piece, Bleach, Eyeshield 21, D.Grayman, FMA and Hitman Reborn.
Other than manga, I study biology in Nijmegen in the Netherlands and like electronic music.:turtle :turtle
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mh, Shake! feel free to post in any of the forums (i will especially see you in the dgm one ^^) especially the general discussion. :amuse

if you have any question or concern, please pm a mod.
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

A big welcome to Gr1mmy and Shake. Well they told yall everything so have fun!
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Shake, welcome to Mangahelpers. I hope you have a lot of fun here. :)
 

Dash4

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 2, 2006
Messages
47
Reaction score
6
Gender
Male
Country
New Zealand
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi! Just checking if this works.


Right! Please to meet you all people. I'm a 20 years old currently studying at Canterbury university majoring in Japanese. My top hobby is playing table tennis whenever I'm free and read mangas or watch animes. I was introduced to manga by this Singaporean friend of mine in my last year of high school 2 years ago and since then has been following the progress on mangas and animes. I love Naruto, OnePiece, Berserk, and Major series the most although thats not all. I hope to be a regular manga translator soon enough for this community. So I hope we can all get along and please be kind to me. Thank you all.
 
Last edited:

Ayah

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 28, 2006
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
9
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome aboard Dash4 :amuse Have you decided which manga to translate? Don't forget to check out MH's Translator Guide.

Hi to everyone else!
 
Last edited:

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mh, Dash4! feel free to post in the various forums here especially the general discussion. :amuse i cannot wait to see your works.

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm a mod.
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Dash4, welcome to Mangahelpers. I hope you have a lot of fun here. :)
 

Sunshine

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2008
Messages
75
Reaction score
10
Gender
Female
Country
Ireland
Re: Introduction Thread

Hi all^^

Glad to be there with you, it looks to be a great place

I'm 24 french girl studying in Dublin, who can't live without manga/anime, drawing, music and french food (sorry but it remains the best food I ever known)

I love Bleach, Naruto, Samurai Champloo, One Piece, Beck, Gunmm, DB...and it's not exhaustive :)

I'm also part of french Edited Manga teams about Bleach and FMA as a translator and I getting better and better with Toshop since I've got this wonderful invention called a graphic tablet^^

if you have any question feel free ^^ and please, be kind and excuse my english, and correct me if it's really bad!!!
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, Sunshine! i hope that you have fun posting in the various forums like one piece, bleach, naruto, and general anime sections. don't forget about the general discussion forum :amuse i look forward to your work as a Manga Editor and don't feel bad about your english; it's fine.

if you have any question or concern, feel free to contact any mod via pm :)
 

Kizume

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 12, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Hiyas!

I'm Kizume, from Texas (and I do say y'all from time to time, not too much teasing on that, please ^.^ ), I'm 22. Going to school for art, and I do lots of photography and photoshop work. Hope that I can be of use around here, never really did any Editing before...
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Kizume, dont worry about yall, Im from Miami so I say it all the time when i post( I also spell words incorrectly) If you have any questions ask a mod and remember to have fun!
 

rhapsody blue

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 9, 2006
Messages
5,418
Reaction score
772
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

hello and welcome to mangahelpers, Kizume! have fun posting on the various forums like arts and stories and general discussion :amuse

if you have any question or concern, feel free to pm any mod!
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello Sunshine and Kizume, welcome to Mangahelpers. I hope you have a lot of fun here. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top