Archived Introduction Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tamerlane

=D
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
1,880
Reaction score
52
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Introduction Thread

Kronose said:
Let me throw a shout out to my pal Tamerlane, see you around!!
:faint

Wow I never thought that I would see you here Kron. It is a nice surprise. If you ever have any questions just let me know.

:amuse
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

:whoo more members! :turtle alo alo to Navid, Mari and Kronose. Happy posting!
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

OH NO!!! Brede!!! What happened to your "eye-resting" dog?
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

rykarreolacr said:
OH NO!!! Brede!!! What happened to your "eye-resting" dog?
the "eye-resting" dog is fine. don't you like my tweety bird-ninja? :smile-big
 

karasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
455
Reaction score
18
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

ninja? i thought that was either clown hat or viking hat :D
oh wait..there's a headband?
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

yeah, its a jester's hat and a konoha's head-band :smile-big
 

rykarreolacr

MH Senpai
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Dec 30, 2005
Messages
4,997
Reaction score
39
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Costa Rica
Re: Introduction Thread

And it also has an iPod and the first volume of the Naruto manga!!! :grin
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Whee, more cool members!!!

Welcome to MH, Mireiyu, yFANTgirl, ruby 06, Rohitodorito, Navid, mari, and Kronose! Glad to have you all aboard. I'm sorry I wasn't here to greet you guys personally when you first introduced yourselves but I was preoccupied with moving affairs. Hope to see ya all around more and please enjoy yourselves here.
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

rykarreolacr said:
And it also has an iPod and the first volume of the Naruto manga!!! :grin
yeah :eyeroll but i can't claim credit for it...its actually my sis's idea
 

Navid.

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jun 8, 2006
Messages
216
Reaction score
18
Age
42
Gender
Male
Country
Iran
Re: Introduction Thread

Predator_U said:
Welcome, Navid! You made an amazing intruduction! Sooooo long if compared with others. :p
I know... I know it was too long, I just couldn't help it... :sweatdrop :crying
 

karasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
455
Reaction score
18
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

Brede said:
Quote from: rykarreolacr on June 26, 2006, 02:43:00 AM
And it also has an iPod and the first volume of the Naruto manga!!!

yeah but i can't claim credit for it...its actually my sis's idea
that's one hippy ninja there :D
now... if only someone can dress up sylvester as sasuke :p
 

Gold Knight

MH Senpai
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2005
Messages
19,231
Reaction score
1,274
Gender
Hidden
Country
Abu Dhabi
Re: Introduction Thread

Navid. said:
I know... I know it was too long, I just couldn't help it... :sweatdrop :crying
I kinda like a long introduction better than a guy who says "Hello! I'm Jim and I like Bleach! Byebye!" and disappearing right afterwards. "O rly?" :p
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

karasu said:
now... if only someone can dress up sylvester as sasuke :p
that's a scary thought...i'm sure some members will be able to rustle up something...Oh no! now i have sasu-vester stuck in my head! :blink
 

karasu

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 1, 2006
Messages
455
Reaction score
18
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Introduction Thread

it is ..really.. a cute thought :D
sasu-vester.. lol :p
wish i have one..
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Re: Introduction Thread

I just hope nobody try to dress up a real live snake to look like orochimaru, now that would be scary. :D
 

The Fourth

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Hungary
Re: Introduction Thread

Hello
Im Zoli from Budapest,Hungary
Im a huuuge fan of Naruto
my favourite characters are ,well Yondaime of course :)Naruto, Dosu
but I really like all of them,except maybe Sasuke and Oro

I hate waiting for the bus! and crowd is what I hate the most
"there are to many men to many people making to many problems" - Land of Confisuon,Genesis
love that song :)

what else ...hmm..
Im a football fan too!
Im pissed of that Italy won,not that I hate them,Its just that they didnt deserve it,they should have won in 1994
btw,nice headbutt from Zizou :D

I dont work or study now,because I have to take care of my grandmother,so Im at home a lot

thats enough about me
Im not interesting enough to write more:)
 

white silver

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2007
Messages
2,350
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Hong Kong
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome Yondaime!
 

Brede

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 5, 2006
Messages
620
Reaction score
1
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Introduction Thread

A BIG ALO to zoli/the 4th. happy posting and I hope your grandma gets better soon :)
 

Predator

Scientist of Anthropology
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 5, 2006
Messages
3,303
Reaction score
29
Gender
Hidden
Country
Isle of Man
Re: Introduction Thread

Welcome, The Fourth! :smile-big

I've been to Budapest several times, and I've always enjoyed it a lot. You live in a really wonderfull city. Especially, if you live on the Buda side, as pest side seems more like a downtown to me. :p

No matter what, you must have a good time here. :shakefist
 

The Fourth

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
72
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Hungary
Re: Introduction Thread

yeah I live In Buda :)
Pest is too crowded for me :)

I hope your grandma gets better soon
thanks :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top