Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi there Dlanor_A.Knox, ah so you're an DGM fan nice. Thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

Welcome to Mh, enjoy your time here and have fun.

Also, I'm promo-ing the General category area, if you haven't read my other posts on here. ~_~ Check it out when you have time. Try out the fun threads. :p

See you in the threads,
Charlie
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
About me...

Well, I don't give out my real name online. :) I live in Canada, and as you can probably tell from my username, avatar, and signature, I'm a Reborn! fan. My hobbies include drawing, writing, posting online, watching anime, and going to movies.

I'm not very social offline, and I have only a select amount of friends that I remain close to.

Favorite Manga: KHR, Nabari no Ou, Vassalord, any BL/GL/Yuri/Yaoi
Favorite Anime: KHR, Ookami-san, Nurarihyon, Romeo x Juliet, Get Backers
Hello, that my first post in english:)
I'm from Syberia. I hasn't got interest in other languages, but I need it. About other of myself: I love classic music, like manga and math. Nodame Contabile - it's something:)Currently, I try to translate Kodoma no Omocha from english and italian, although I don't know latter:)With the help of your forum, I hope to get used to the other languages, and write posts without google-translaitor:)
Thank you:)
:) hello , i am new here ! :amuse
Hello ^^/
My name is Amira and I'm from the Netherlands.
I will probably be most active in the D.gray-man threads ^^;

If you have any question feel free to ask :)
Hello all and welcome to MH. Good to see so many people joining us. Don't forget to bump the forum rules thread. If you have any question feel free to contact Charlie :p.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Not just charlie but all of us friendly mods :p
 

Phenom

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
61
Reaction score
17
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

I'm Phenom and I'm currently going to ITT-Tech for Computer Drafting and Design. (I can't recommend going there) If I continue to keep my grades up I'll be graduating this December. I was born, raised and still living in Detroit, Michigan. You know that place with the crappiest economy in the U.S. (I think we're currently bouncing back though) I'm 25 years old (I turn 26 on the 30). I can't say that I have dreams, but at the moment I'm just trying to graduate from college and land a job at one of the car manufacturers. (Ford, Chrysler... If possible, maybe Porsche)

In terms of likes and dislikes... I like action, action and more action. The type of action that gets me on the edge of my seat. I don't want to say I dislike them, but at the moment "fanboys" really get on my nerves. Not the ones that do the ____ roxors, but your hardcore elitist types. I'm all for conversation but let's not throw a fit when I don't like something you favor.

Favorite anime series... Ghost in the Shell: Stand Alone Complex, Cowboy Bebop and Samurai Champloo are my top 3

Favorite manga... Rurouni Kenshin, Psyren (although it's slowly losing that edge that I once thought it had), Bleach/One Piece/Naruto

I look forward to spending more time and getting to know everyone here. See you around.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi Phenom and welcome to MH!

It's nice to have a fellow "IT" guy and a Psyren fan on board here. ^^
Your intro reminded me of myself going to a similar school here for computer programing. ^^

Anyway nice intro mate and see you around the forums,

Charlie
 

Phenom

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
61
Reaction score
17
Gender
Male
Country
United States
I won't lie. I got the intro from Gold Knight's post on the first page. :) It looked really good so I used it as a sample. And then just finishing a composition class last quarter, I learned how to touch up on a few things.. (although I hate writing, but I did learn a thing or 2 from it lol) So thank you Gold Knight. And thanks Charlie-san for the welcome.
 

rmz

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 8, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
hello everyone

i am very new 2 mh..

name: rose
location: philadelphia, pa
hobbies: gaming on xbox & ps3, reading mangas, music & art, partying when i get the chance
occupation: student, fine arts major
favorite manga: naruto, wolf guy crest, hsd kenichi, midnight secretary,hadashi de bara wo fume, shinobi life,
favorite anime: naruto shippuuden, hsd kenichi, vampire knight,blood, peach girl, kaichou wa maid-sama

honestly i read 2 many mangas 2 list and i have watched 2 much anime 2 list them all...i will answer questions if asked...total newbie 2 the intro thing 2...so sorry if i didnt do it right...

Moderator Notice:
Automerge -fixed~ Charlie-San
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello Rose and yeah that is ton of manga and anime you have listed. ^_^

Welcome to MangaHelpers and nice intro~.

We have tons of sections in the General category and Otaku Cafe area's that you'll enjoy.

I recommend taking part in the fun forums under the general category section.

Take a look there and have a blast, I'm sure you will.

edit:

In the General Entertainment area, there is a sub board for video games.
You can also post your xbox, ps3, wii gamertags in this thread.
 
Last edited:

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
well hello rmz! you seem to like some shoujo titles too! so you can venture to the Shoujo/josei forums and maybe you can share some stuff there. ^^
 

madis407

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 9, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
30
Gender
Male
Country
Estonia
Hello lm new here my name is madis407 or just madis
and hoping to make lot of friends

about me: lm a yung artist working in drawing making signatures avatars and stuff and just a funn man. well l write to l do drawing requests
things lm working on are Story of the boys a book with some art
and the 2nd thing lm working is a manga named Elfik world
here is some of my art and my gimp works
gimp work

art

Moderator Notice:
Spoiler tag -added~ Charlie-San
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello lm new here my name is madis407 or just madis
and hoping to make lot of friends

about me: lm a yung artist working in drawing making signatures avatars and stuff and just a funn man. well l write to l do drawing requests
things lm working on are Story of the boys a book with some art
and the 2nd thing lm working is a manga named Elfik world
here is some of my art and my gimp works
gimp work

art

Hello madis407, and welcome to MH!

Madis, you should check out the Art and Stories Board. There are tons of area's there for you to have your artwork shine.

Also Great art by the way. I myself find gimp hard to use. :tem

Edit: reason. :p
 
Last edited:

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
rmz said:
favorite manga: naruto
hello rmz, its always nice to have another fan of Naruto here <3
 

♀Lady JassiE♀

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 4, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hello! :)

I'm Lady Jassie. 21 years old.
I'm interested to learn many things like driving a car, astrology (zodiacs), photography, japanese language, japanese sword (katana) and many many more.

I hate Aizen of Bleach; uchiha madara, kabuto :kabuto of Naruto. ehehe I said it. I'm dead.
I like the Akatsuki especially deidara :dei and itachi :Itachi and Gai Sensei :Gaipose 'cause he's really funny.


That's all I can share for now.
I'm so lazy to write anything. Sorry.
 

zitkala

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 13, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi my name's Zitkala and I'm reading Red river I actually came here to look for a series that I can't for the life of me remember the name of anyways I have a lot of hobbies and if you want to know more just chat with me I don't bite.... Hard
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Welcome Lady JassiE, it seems we have yet another fan of Naruto here :wtf Cool.

Welcome zitkala.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello and welcome to MH, ♀Lady JassiE♀ & zitkala.

@ ♀Lady JassiE♀

Don't worry about hating Aizen or Madara.... there a plenty of areas of the bleach and naruto sections for that I'm sure. ^^ How can you like Akatsuki. :(
Guy on the other hand is pretty cool. :XD

@ zitkala

Speaking of chatting, we actually have a voice chat thread in the fun forum area. It's new and we could always use more people making posts there.

If my shameless promotions weren't enough, I hope both of you guys take part in the fun forums. It's a great place to have fun, as the name implies.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
hello everyone

i am very new 2 mh..

name: rose
location: philadelphia, pa
hobbies: gaming on xbox & ps3, reading mangas, music & art, partying when i get the chance
occupation: student, fine arts major
favorite manga: naruto, wolf guy crest, hsd kenichi, midnight secretary,hadashi de bara wo fume, shinobi life,
favorite anime: naruto shippuuden, hsd kenichi, vampire knight,blood, peach girl, kaichou wa maid-sama

honestly i read 2 many mangas 2 list and i have watched 2 much anime 2 list them all...i will answer questions if asked...total newbie 2 the intro thing 2...so sorry if i didnt do it right...

Moderator Notice:
Automerge -fixed~ Charlie-San
Hello lm new here my name is madis407 or just madis
and hoping to make lot of friends

about me: lm a yung artist working in drawing making signatures avatars and stuff and just a funn man. well l write to l do drawing requests
things lm working on are Story of the boys a book with some art
and the 2nd thing lm working is a manga named Elfik world
here is some of my art and my gimp works
gimp work

art

Moderator Notice:
Spoiler tag -added~ Charlie-San
hello! :)

I'm Lady Jassie. 21 years old.
I'm interested to learn many things like driving a car, astrology (zodiacs), photography, japanese language, japanese sword (katana) and many many more.

I hate Aizen of Bleach; uchiha madara, kabuto :kabuto of Naruto. ehehe I said it. I'm dead.
I like the Akatsuki especially deidara :dei and itachi :Itachi and Gai Sensei :Gaipose 'cause he's really funny.


That's all I can share for now.
I'm so lazy to write anything. Sorry.
Hi my name's Zitkala and I'm reading Red river I actually came here to look for a series that I can't for the life of me remember the name of anyways I have a lot of hobbies and if you want to know more just chat with me I don't bite.... Hard
Welcome all guys and gals. Nice to see you on Mangahelpers. MH offers so much, just roam around and I am sure you will find many interesting sections and threads. And don't forget to read the rules. See you around :).
 

NishiM

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 15, 2010
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello everyone,

The name's Mel, Gemini, my blood type is AB, height: 5'9 ( about 178 cm).
Location: New York.
Favorite anime: Gantz.
Nevertheless, I have seen and read more than 300 things.(including neverending ongoings)
I plan to make a cosplay for the upcoming convent in the city.
I enjoy drinking bubble tea, listen to trance music, smoking, quietly observe people and draw.

どうぞよろしくお願いします。
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi NishiM, I suppose I don't have to guess your favorite character? lol

Welcome to MH mate, I'm also a Gantz fan like yourself, so I looking forward to see in the Gantz thread.

Take a look at the General Category, I think there are threads that you will like there.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top