Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
you can make your own threads, Morigan. Just make sure they're on the proper categories or that no one has made anything similar. And of course, that they are within the rules and regulations of MH, like no nudity, or hate/ bashing threads, etc.
 

Raindrops

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 4, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Hi,

my name is Raindrops because I couldn't come up with a proper japanese manga name ^^ LOL
My favourite mangas are Bleach, Claymore, Naruto, Xxxholic, Gintama...
I'm kinda busy with university, so I don't have time for a lot of fandom stuff I would like to do, like writing fan fiction x3
But I still like to read mangas in my free time and because somehow none of my fellow students seems to share that hobby with me, I decided to join this site...because once in a while I have to talk about what I read ^^
Also started learning Japanese, but I'm too busy now, my Japanese teacher is also a big manga fan, but she's also busy now...oh, worklife sure can suck sometimes ;)

Anyway, nice to meet you all! Yoroshiku!
 

Baron Hugenstein

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 6, 2008
Messages
2,331
Reaction score
618
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Welcome here Raindrops!
Hope you enjoy your stay here, and feel free to ask whatever question you want ^_^

There are a lot of forums for whatever you may want to talk about, manga or non-manga:D
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Ah welcome, Raindrops! Good thing you like claymore! :wtf you can maybe try your hand in translating?
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Oh and one question: Are there any rules for posting new threads? Can anyone do it or is it something that should be left to the moderators? ^^
Hello Morigan.

You can read the basic rules here. As I recall.... it doesn't mention about creating threads. There is more info on the member guide line page. If you want to read more, although some of the info is outdated. Like searching for manga. :p

If you want to, you can create a thread. Members have that option. However, just take a look around the sections first because chances are there might be a similar thread existing. If there is one already, use that one instead of making a new one.

If you have other questions, you can always send a PM to a mod.

Welcome to MH and thanks for introducing yourself. Take part in the fun forums. It's just fun and silly area of the forum, where other members like to relax and have fun. :)

Hi,

my name is Raindrops because I couldn't come up with a proper japanese manga name ^^ LOL
My favourite mangas are Bleach, Claymore, Naruto, Xxxholic, Gintama...
I'm kinda busy with university, so I don't have time for a lot of fandom stuff I would like to do, like writing fan fiction x3
But I still like to read mangas in my free time and because somehow none of my fellow students seems to share that hobby with me, I decided to join this site...because once in a while I have to talk about what I read ^^
Also started learning Japanese, but I'm too busy now, my Japanese teacher is also a big manga fan, but she's also busy now...oh, worklife sure can suck sometimes ;)

Anyway, nice to meet you all! Yoroshiku!
Hi Raindrops.

Welcome to MH! You might like the amateur section we have here under the Arts and Stories board. There is a fan fiction section there too. :)

You're also invited to take part in the Fun Forum. Just click the link the message above.
 
Last edited:

caps_corp

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 6, 2010
Messages
15
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hello from france One piece rulez!!!:D
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello caps_corp. One Piece is epic.
Glad to have another fan here. Be-sure to checkout the OP section.

Welcome to MH! Enjoy the forums.

* Fun forums, take part in them.
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Hey caps_corp and all others I missed previously. Welcome to MH......Bleach Section has the coolest mods ;). Make sure you visit it.
 

Chaotic Neutral

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 10, 2010
Messages
45
Reaction score
10
Gender
Male
Country
Mexico
Hi everyone.

Some things you should know about me:

-Male, 19 years old.
-My English is average, so please do not be mad if I make a mistake or two.

Anime series I like:

-Dragon Ball Z
-Yu Yu Hakusho
-Soul Eater
-Full Metal Alchemist
-Fairy Tail
-Naruto
-Bleach
-One Piece
-Katekyo Hitman Reborn
-Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle
-Inuyasha
-D.Gray-Man

Manga series I like:

-All the series I mentioned above xD
-Bakuman
-Pokemon Special

I guess that is it, at least for now.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,057
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello Chaotic, welcome to MH. Nice list of anime/mangas.

Besides those main threads, I think you will like the Fun Forums.

Take a look there when you can. See you in the forums.

Have any questions, send a PM.
 

Artistses

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi MH!

You can call me Van...ia... Put that together and you get Vania. It's not my real name, but somewhat close to it. I don't like giving my name out to huge communities. No offense. 8D

I'm a girl who is in love with shonen type mangas. I don't dislike shoujo, but I don't like most of them. It's just not really my thing. I do like some shoujo though. I'm a still-learning Manga Editor. I've learned how to clean, typeset, and now I'm learning to proofread. :'D I'm a bit shy, but not if you're my friend. LOL.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Welcome Vania! you can of course visit our Manga Editor's academy here. And surely you'd like to discuss some shoujo that you like? Please do visit us at the Shoujo forums linked in my sig ^^
 

Artistses

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 13, 2010
Messages
8
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Welcome Vania! you can of course visit our Manga Editor's academy here. And surely you'd like to discuss some shoujo that you like? Please do visit us at the Shoujo forums linked in my sig ^^
Oh, I did, thanks! :'D And, I'll will surely someday go to the shoujo section. Someday... if not, eventually... BUAHAHA. 8D
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Anime series I like:

-Yu Yu Hakusho

Manga series I like:

-All the series I mentioned above xD
-Pokemon Special
I think we could be good friends. Yu Yu Hakusho FTW. Pokemon Special is quite underrated as well IMO.

Also, welcome to the forum, guys and gals. If you're female and have questions, please feel free to PM me. If you're male and have questions, PM Charlie-San.

Have fun here!
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
A great big hello and warm welcome to all new members. I hope to see you guys alot and please enjoy yourselves. :)
 

Faux-kun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 24, 2010
Messages
17
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Hi everyone. ^^ Just call me Faux. I just became interested in Editing, particularly typesetting and cleaning(Just read some tutorials, I can't believe I haven't done this sooner). But I'm relearning all the Japanese stuff I forgot(which is not really that much, come to think of it), and hopefully I will be able to translate mangas and make all people out there very happy. 8D I've been a fan of manga for many years now, and I'm currently reading Doubt(it's so damn awesome ;A; ). GRAWR I'm running out of things to say, so I guess this is it for now and I hope we'll all have fun in here! *gives all of them cookies*
 

Martha_04

Intl Translator
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
12
Reaction score
64
Gender
Female
Country
Poland
Hello,
I'm Martha. Nice to meet you all.
My hobby is reading fantasy books and playing games.
My fav manga and anime are Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fullmetal alchemist, Reborn and many more.I like also listening to Japanese and Korean music ^^
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hi faux! It seems you like seinen! then please do visit the seinen forums! Doubt is a completed series and there was a discussion thread of that in the seinen section somewhere.

Hello Martha. You can also visit the Otaku Karaoke Music forums here on MH. If you like games you can go to the video games forums here.

enjoy your explorations! ^^
 

juUnior

Intl Translator
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Nov 17, 2006
Messages
5,153
Reaction score
1,771
Gender
Male
Country
Poland
Martha_04 said:
My fav manga and anime are Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fullmetal alchemist
And Naruto as the first option :wtf Big WELCOME Martha <czy tam siemasz ^^>
 

soDeq05

Manga Editor
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2008
Messages
567
Reaction score
976
Gender
Male
Country
Japan
Welcome to MangaHelpers Faux-kun and Martha_04 . . I hope that you guys will enjoy yourselves here :tem
Happy posting :confetti
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top