Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Hey Faux and Martha, welcome to MH, enjoy your stay here.
 

andrea1chan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 21, 2010
Messages
48
Reaction score
4
Gender
Female
Country
Iceland
Hi!
I'm Andrea.

I'm a big fan of shounen manga
my fav manga are D.Gray-man,One piece and fairy tail
i don't know what more to say haha :P
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi Andrea! :amuse

Welcome to MH! Glad to have another OP fan around. If you have any questions about the site, feel free to PM any of the mods/globals/admins (green/blue/red names).

Oh, and don't forget to post more in the General Discussion section so we can get to know you better. Have fun! ^^
 

Hystzen

Banned
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Mar 11, 2010
Messages
2,272
Reaction score
2,318
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Welcome all new people...word of advice avoid the FF forum where they hide us weirder members :p

i do kid....(no seriously all weird people there)
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Hi I'm BBB Banana I never posted in here before (I think :blink) so I figured I should do it.

I hope we can get along together. And welcome to all new members. Do visit the Fun Forum.
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Yes, I would also warn for the Fun Forum. As one of the sole survivors from the FF-apocalypse I would say that there are very few mentally stable persons there ;) (No names but the guy with the beard above is very frightening).

Jokes aside, welcome, EVERYNYAN... I mean everybody*. I'm Blai and I'm irrelevant. Those who are relevant has the green/blue/red names, like the lady with the goods said.

Feel free to explore all of our great sections but don't forget that the General Categories are the most important ones, so post there!!! :yelling

Have a pleasant stay.
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
A great big HELLO to all new members and not so new members. Welcome to MangaHelpers. :)
 

Chibi_Fluffy

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Dec 28, 2006
Messages
121
Reaction score
15
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Well....since the last time I came here was ages ago...
And its not like I really came to the forum that much at the time....
I think I'll re-introduce myself =D

So, I'm Chibi_Fluffy.

There... it's done :B

.....

Your favorite things: Cats
What you hate most: People
Dreams: Learn Japanse (And draw better)
Ambitions: Create a video game.
Hobbies: Drawing, Reading, Computers, BJDs, etc, etc, etc.

...

:B
 
Last edited:

Xadyu

Registered User
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Dec 8, 2008
Messages
5,316
Reaction score
13,239
Gender
Hidden
Country
Cocos Islands
Welcome back then Chibi_Fluffy!

I hope you enjoy your 2nd stay and be more active this time around! :D
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
I agree with Xadyu, welcome back and please stay a little longer this time, Chibi_Fluffy. :)
 

BBB Banana

Fruits Punch Samurai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 3, 2009
Messages
6,103
Reaction score
4,043
Age
32
Gender
Male
Country
Fun Forum
Welcome back and remember join us at the Fun Forum and Hangout thread.
 

JackelJack

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 8, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello I'm pretty new here..er well you probably already now that. Any way I accidentally came across this site when I was looking up manga, so some of other peoples manga and was really interested. I'm very in to art and hoping one day to be successful it in.. So I'm hoping to learn on here and get tips some other people who draw/write manga. So yeah... I'm really tired and lazy, lol -.-;; I play video games, currently I'm addicted to my gamecube. Mmmm, about it,haha.
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Hello JackelJack,

Welcome to MangaHelpers. Since you accidentally discovered this great site, please feel free to tell your family members and friends about us. Thanks for becoming a member and as always please have fun.

Take care, lordHokage. :)
 
Last edited:

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi JackelJack! Welcome to MH. ^^

It sounds like you might be interested in our Amateur Manga and Video Games sections. Also, don't forget to post in the General Discussion section so we can get to know you better. :tem

If you have any questions, feel free to PM any of the mods/globals/admins (green, blue, or red names). Have fun here!
 

Findy

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Aug 20, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Hi Newbie Here~
Name: Findy
age,gender,Job,country = Classified ~
Hobby: anime manga and games related~ (not action figures or such included)
Manga or anime genre: Only Good Anime and Manga, I believe Anime and manga only have 2 class the good one and the bad one ~

well that's enough about me, I hope This community Live as long as it can~
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi Findy and welcome to MangaHelpers!
So your age, gender, job and country is classified. :rofl

Take a look at the General Section. There is a game sub board there. I'm sure you'll find tons of areas to hang out and discuss things. Don't forget to stop over to the Fun Forums by the way to have some fun. For anime-manga related things, check out the Otaku Cafe board.
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Hello Findy,

Welcome to MangaHelpers and please by all means have fun while enjoying yourself here. I look forward to seeing you around, thanks for becoming a member and please take care.

As always, lordHokage. :)
 

lil_clutterbox

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Sep 9, 2010
Messages
16
Reaction score
8
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
hi.

Im clutterbox but you can call me maya ^^. True is, I always read posts here most especially threads in DGM.. (I love Allen-sama...) but dont really have the guts to participate, maybe because im not really fluent in english.. then I got interested in your art contest... encouraged myself to have friends here ^^ and now tried posting something first time...

WELL ANYWAY... about myself, yes, I love manga, as in "THIS IS AN IMPORTANT PART OF MY LIFE!" In terms of manga...Im not picky, though what I like most were shounen and seinen. Im currently hook on reading naruto, FMA, DGM, pandora hearts, Cavalier of the Abyss, and bakuman. Also, I like drawing a lot, its like DRAW + MANGA = ME ^^. I not really good at it but its ok becoz whenever i draw i feel very happy and this stuff always takes my mind out to that ordinary me... My greatest dream... to be able to make my own manga... or sort of... ^^ but then dont know if I can really do it.... with my daily stuff eating my time.

By the way, im working now and reading manga is best way of enjoying my freetime.. hope that with this ill be able to catch up with you guys!
 

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
Hello lil_clutterbox,

Welcome to MangaHelpers and thanks for signing up. Please don't give up on your dreams while having fun here.

Take care, lordHokage. :)
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hey Maya! :bye

I'm glad you decided to stop lurking and start posting. Don't worry about having perfect English around here, we don't mind mistakes. Your post above is very understandable to me, so no worries so far. Just think of it this way: more posting here = more English practice. :amuse

Oh, and if you have any questions about MH, feel free to PM any of the staff members (green, blue, red names). Have fun here and good luck with your manga! ^^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top