- Joined
- Feb 25, 2010
- Messages
- 3,380
- Reaction score
- 2,195
- Age
- 35
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello everyone, i'm on MH for about 9 months now, but i never introduced myself properly.
My name is Moacyr(call me Moa) and I'm from Brasil, 20 years old. I've been studying Mechanical engineering for 2 and half years, but i'm trying to change the course now(kind of late, i know).
I never had interest in manga, because use to read HQs and thought that W&B ilustrations were kind of odd so I usually just watched animes.
I remember watching Saint Seiya(huge hit in Brasil), DBZ, Shurato, Ronin Warriors, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rourunin Kenshin and Pokemon in the late 90's.
Some years ago(about 4) i started watching Naruto and i liked the story, than a ton of fillers started coming out and i wanted to know what would happen. So i started to read the manga to know, and soon i quit the anime.
After that i fell in love with manga and started i ton of other ones(the list is on my sign). Now i'm kind of tired of Naruto, but i still read
.
The ones that i really enjoy to read right now are One Piece, Beelzebub, Vagabond(the pace of the releases are just a shame), The Breaker and Bakuman.
I post a little here and there, but mostly on the portuguese thread. I read a lot of threads here, but i never did english classes and my writing is pretty bad so i don't get into many discussions because take too much time for me to put some line of thoughts in english sentences(don't call me stupid, please.. hahah). I'm writing this post for probably 40 minutes now... lol
But my problems are mostly in writing/speaking, because i lack of experience in these aspectes of the language, my reading/listening are in a good level, IMO.
I guess that's pretty much everything, so take care of me(i think this is a japonese expression, but ok lol)!
My name is Moacyr(call me Moa) and I'm from Brasil, 20 years old. I've been studying Mechanical engineering for 2 and half years, but i'm trying to change the course now(kind of late, i know).
I never had interest in manga, because use to read HQs and thought that W&B ilustrations were kind of odd so I usually just watched animes.
I remember watching Saint Seiya(huge hit in Brasil), DBZ, Shurato, Ronin Warriors, Yu Yu Hakusho, Rourunin Kenshin and Pokemon in the late 90's.
Some years ago(about 4) i started watching Naruto and i liked the story, than a ton of fillers started coming out and i wanted to know what would happen. So i started to read the manga to know, and soon i quit the anime.
After that i fell in love with manga and started i ton of other ones(the list is on my sign). Now i'm kind of tired of Naruto, but i still read
.The ones that i really enjoy to read right now are One Piece, Beelzebub, Vagabond(the pace of the releases are just a shame), The Breaker and Bakuman.
I post a little here and there, but mostly on the portuguese thread. I read a lot of threads here, but i never did english classes and my writing is pretty bad so i don't get into many discussions because take too much time for me to put some line of thoughts in english sentences(don't call me stupid, please.. hahah). I'm writing this post for probably 40 minutes now... lol
But my problems are mostly in writing/speaking, because i lack of experience in these aspectes of the language, my reading/listening are in a good level, IMO.
I guess that's pretty much everything, so take care of me(i think this is a japonese expression, but ok lol)!


)



