- Joined
- Nov 15, 2005
- Messages
- 703
- Reaction score
- 99
- Age
- 20
- Gender
- Hidden
This is a continuation thread, the old thread is [split]43[/split]

(Like when you make a Yahoo account? They ask for your age? And you need to be above 18, or else ask for parents' allowance?
)
Fav manga would be: Bakuman (yeah, the new series pwns), Reborn!, Negima, TWGOK, Psyren, One Piece, Naruto, Bleach, Code: Breaker, Fairy Tail, and a whole lot more. My favorite artist/singer so far would be Ne-Yo.






ò_ò pure tu sardo XD[vaizard];1105017 said:Hello my name is Giorgio and i'm 25 years old. I'm italian (from sardinia) and my favorite manga is hokuto no ken; it's old but it is magnificent. During the last few years i read many manga and i like one piece and bleach but i devour nearly of all ...
sorry for my english![]()


! So,I'm a girl,I'm from Greece,I'm 20 years old and totally and utterly obsessed with One Piece since I was 15!!I like drawing,reading books,cooking,dancing and watching anime 
