Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermie

vs. The World.
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jan 17, 2006
Messages
2,827
Reaction score
282
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Norway
Re: Another Sannin is here

hi! new to the MH forums! I hope I'll have a great time here! Thanks for the warm welcome!

BTW, Love Shonen Manga especialyy the Naruto Series! :eyeroll
Welcome! =)

I moved your thread to the Introduction Thread. ^^



Also, a huge welcome to everyone else, I'm sorry, I don't have time to go up and name everyone, but rest assured I've read every post. =) Make sure to PM me or another staff member should you ever have any questions. ^^


Especially welcome to all girls. <.<
 

Reclaimed Dasein

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi, I'm a philosophy TA. I'm really interested in politics and change so I'm trying to get a Manga version of Das Kapital translated into English. I don't really have a lot of time for Manga, but I do really love FLCL.
 

big-chiefs-fan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 26, 2008
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
60
Gender
Male
Country
United States
hello i am alvin from kentucky in usa i am 43 years of age i work as a machinist for
Hitachi automotive . And i love Uzimake Naruto can't get enough of that determination
and pure will power . I have been following Naruto's adventures for a few years now .
I love to get off work at 3:00 am on friday in usa and speeding
home to see if the new chapter is up .I am glad to have found this site .

thank you
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Helo Reclaimed Dasein and big-chiefs-fan. Welcome to MangaHelpers and I hope that you will have a great time here. If you have any question or problem with the site, please send a PM to a mod. Have fun and Happy New Year! :D
 

gatotkoco13

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Dec 29, 2008
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
hello, i'm sylvester from jakarta indonesia, 22 years old and a college student
currently, i've been following several manga such as eyeshield21, naruto, gintama, one piece, and beck

i'm a boy, very thin and exceptionally tall for an indonesian...
that's all for now,thanks
 

ridwanphy

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 3, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Hi, I am phy from singapore, 19 years old. A college student who starts to like manga very much. Currently I am following Naruto only. My favourite manga so far is Neon Genesis Evangelion and 20th Century Boys.

Nice to meet you all! :-)
 

_Vicious

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 4, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Hi, I'm _Vicious

I'm 17 years old, of Taiwanese descent, and currently living in New England in the US

My favorite manga include:
-anything by Kawashita Mizuki
-anything by Takeshi Obata
-anything by Oh!Great
-assorted jump manga

My favorite band is The Pillows

My favorite video games include:
-Street Fighter series
-King of Fighters series
-Guilty Gear Series
-Tekken series
-Soul Calibur series
-Final Fantasy series
-Shin Megami Tensei series

and I like to draw.

I hope to get along with everyone here!
 

Hana-bi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 5, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
63
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Hi everybody. I am Hana-bi, a rather athypic otaku-mom of 45, and my hobby is to work as multi-lingual translator for an Italian group of fansubber-Manga Editors.

Nice to meet you!
 

Sarvorva

Manga Editor
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2008
Messages
153
Reaction score
132
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
hello i am sarvorva from indonesia...
i like many manga and anime....
my Edited Mangas group name is Tek43...
nice to know all of you...
 

Ichimaru Gin n Tonic

MH Senpai
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jun 13, 2006
Messages
5,054
Reaction score
13
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
hello, i'm sylvester from jakarta indonesia, 22 years old and a college student
currently, i've been following several manga such as eyeshield21, naruto, gintama, one piece, and beck

i'm a boy, very thin and exceptionally tall for an indonesian...
that's all for now,thanks
Hi, I am phy from singapore, 19 years old. A college student who starts to like manga very much. Currently I am following Naruto only. My favourite manga so far is Neon Genesis Evangelion and 20th Century Boys.

Nice to meet you all! :-)
Hi, I'm _Vicious

I'm 17 years old, of Taiwanese descent, and currently living in New England in the US

My favorite manga include:
-anything by Kawashita Mizuki
-anything by Takeshi Obata
-anything by Oh!Great
-assorted jump manga

My favorite band is The Pillows

My favorite video games include:
-Street Fighter series
-King of Fighters series
-Guilty Gear Series
-Tekken series
-Soul Calibur series
-Final Fantasy series
-Shin Megami Tensei series

and I like to draw.

I hope to get along with everyone here!
Hi everybody. I am Hana-bi, a rather athypic otaku-mom of 45, and my hobby is to work as multi-lingual translator for an Italian group of fansubber-Manga Editors.

Nice to meet you!
hello i am sarvorva from indonesia...
i like many manga and anime....
my Edited Mangas group name is Tek43...
nice to know all of you...
Welcome! Welcome! I hope you guys will be having a great time here. Look around, join the discussion and please don't forget to follow the rules.
If you guys have any question/problem, please don't be afraid to ask any mod.
See you guys around! :D *gives everyone cookies and warm milk*
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,758
Reaction score
26,063
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello New Memeber name's Charlie

About me: 26, likes anime and Manga, so I'm here go figure. :blink

Don't really like to post too much and Would rather lurk around....:eyeroll

Chance's of me checking this thread again 0 precent :p

Charlie
 

panka206

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 23, 2008
Messages
10
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Female
Country
Hungary
Hi, I'm panka, and I'm 21 years old. I love literature and history (I want to be a teacher). :)
I like many manga, some of my favourites: D.Gray-man, Gintama, Dear, Zombie Loan, Bleach etc..

I'm a bit nervous, because I'm not english, and I might have a lot of fults of spelling (or anything else), and I'm so sorry for it. :)
 

fischi

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 11, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Gender
Male
Country
Germany
Hi I´m Ferdinand from Germany ,16 Years old and like mangas . My favourites are OP Naruto, Aflame Inferno,Gokusen and some other. I´m also quite bad at english so don´t wonder about false grammar and such.

if any admi would read this could he chang my date of birth it´s 1992 not 1922(little mistake )
 
Last edited:

snowdog

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2008
Messages
70
Reaction score
9
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
hello hello im snowdog and im from Canada, i am 20 years old and i still live at home(dont be concerned im leaving soon), my favorite manga is Naruto, i love that sheet.
i own a PS3(superior) and i own about 20 games. but my favorite is NHL 09, i love <3 FPS games too ^_^
 

KitsuneTsuki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 13, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hello. I'm KitsuneTsuki. Glad to be here. Umm... however, I think I may be going offline soon and draw for a while here.

I'm female. Probably old enough to be mother of many people here, but don't let that stop you from saying "Hi" back at me.

I like FMA, Trinity Blood & Nora. I just picked up Gankutsuou out of curiosity because The Count of Monte Cristo is my favorite novel.

Well... that's about it for now. I think I will go draw for a while because sitting here at my laptop on my bed is getting to be incredibly uncomfortable.
 

Zangetsutan

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 14, 2009
Messages
14
Reaction score
42
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
hiiii~ i'm dane nice to meet u!I'm from Singapore & my fav mangas are definitely bleach & naruto,loves watching great movies,listening to trance & currently attending college...cya around!^^
 

lockon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 6, 2009
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Ireland
umm..hi
 

Darkelve

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jan 16, 2009
Messages
152
Reaction score
26
Age
48
Gender
Male
Country
Belgium
Hi there, I'm a 30-year-something guy from Belgium. Some of my favorite anime/manga are Naruto, Bleach, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi, Trigun, Full Metal Alchemist.

Nice to meet you!
 

Lsshin

Intl Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Sep 26, 2008
Messages
158
Reaction score
54
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
United States
halo, my name is mike typical white boy race around hispanics XD 20 years old leader of OCScans, and i actually been here for a while but never seen these area before XD
 

Teishou

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 18, 2009
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hey all. Up and coming TLer here from Red-Hawk Scans. 21 of age, and interested in many, many things. Nice to meet you all. ^_^
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top