- Joined
- Feb 14, 2009
- Messages
- 27
- Reaction score
- 1
- Age
- 32
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hey MH forums im _Strawberry_ and i have just joined yesterday. I have made a couple posts on the forums mainly because i couldnt find this topic^^.
I have moved to Rome, Italy durring last year and plan to stay here for a while. Im 14 years old and the perfect anime character to describe me would be Aizen =D. Im intrested in all kinda of sports which keeps my life very active. I hope you all get to know me and i can get to know a couple of you!
I have moved to Rome, Italy durring last year and plan to stay here for a while. Im 14 years old and the perfect anime character to describe me would be Aizen =D. Im intrested in all kinda of sports which keeps my life very active. I hope you all get to know me and i can get to know a couple of you!


i´m ichigo lol, my real name is Robert(o) and live some part of latin america :P