Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

xi0

あの術
最終形態 / Saishuu Keitai / Final Form
Administrator
Joined
Feb 3, 2006
Messages
65,180
Reaction score
30,230
Gender
Male
Country
Pyke
An introduction section isn't necessary. We don't need a thread for everyone really.

But welcome to all :tem
 

Kitaaoji

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Indonesia
Hello all MH member
my name is Chandra
Age about 20 years
hobbies:-read manga
-watch anime
hope can make some new friend here
i'm bit clumsy retard pervert and whatever......
so..... forgive me if i'm immature hahaha.....
my english is not good enough
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

OQO

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2009
Messages
157
Reaction score
50
Gender
Female
Country
Austria
Hi, I'm Nina, 15 years old from Austria (sorry for my poor english). I like D.Gray-man and I registered myself in this forum to discuss about it.
OQO, my nickname, doesn't mean anything, but I like it anyway!

:-P
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Kaiiyuri

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
United States
So, hello...and stuff. Name is Kaiiyuri, as you can plainly see. my attitude is that of a laid back girl, I don't get mad over trivial things. I knew of this site before, I just never really bothered to register. I like Fairy Tail, Naruto and stuff, though I don't talk about it all that much.

Getting along is something I would like, but if you don't like me then you don't like me. I don't have a problem with it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hi Chandra, Nina, and Kaiiyuri! :bye Welcome to MH!
We like laid-back, friendly people around here, so I'm sure you'll fit in just fine. And don't worry about having perfect English, we can understand you. Feel free to PM any of the mods if you have questions or concerns. ^^
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
So many awesome people!:luv Welcome old-lurkers and non-lurkers..Hope you enjoy it here...

PS: it's not nice to say "I don't care if you like me or not." we like everyone :D no need to say strange stuff
 

Kaiiyuri

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
United States
thank you both much.

But some peoples may not like me, and while I wouldn't know why I also would not like to change their opinion. If I'm not liked then, well, i'm not liked. To each their own, as I say. :3
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
errrr.....you didn't post yet....people might not even know you :p lol

you should never have preconceptions...I would quote Itachi on this one ;)
just relax and have fun.
 
Last edited:

Kaiiyuri

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 8, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
2
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Alrighte then
Thank you for the great welcome too ~
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

Fortisdiablos

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2006
Messages
687
Reaction score
84
Gender
Male
Country
Egypt
Itachi quote...nice.

And to people that are new. Even if you don't think you're the most noticed person, if you're nice, people will appreciate having you around.
 
Last edited:

Dark-san

Translator
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Mar 20, 2009
Messages
140
Reaction score
12
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
I am nice, but nobody seems to notice me. =(

Hah well, I am Dark-san. Not many people will know me unless they are Manga Editors in the group that I work for. For now, I will stick around until someone decides to ping me to something.
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
hey Dark-san...:) Nice too meet you :D
people notice others when they post in many threads, or in very frequented threads. If you're not a Naruto/bleach fan you can go in the general hangout thread to make new Friends. It'll be awesome to see you around !
 
Last edited:

kimidori

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Malaysia
hello...
i'm mayoshiro
just join few days ago
 

nacryss

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 16, 2009
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United Kingdom
Hajimemashite!!

Let me introduce myself as nacryss (do you really want to know my real name? well, if you're prepared to die.... :p)
At least, I can give you some clues: I'm French but currently living in the UK where I've got this blessed job called 'au pair' (I found a very nice family). It's not like that all the time but I got lucky.
I don't have a lot of hobbies; my favourites are: dreaming (too much imagination, I need to express it), dancing (any type of music as long as I can shake my body), reading mangas (like most of you here :amuse).
I'm here because I need to practise my Japanese and I hope that in the future I'll be able to become a contributor. So don't get thrilled, I'm not seeking for a translator position yet; I need first to improve my skills since I'm not an English native speaker and then we'll see. However, I think I'll go read your translation section.

By the way, I'm 24.

Dewa, douzo yoroshiku onegaishimasu!!!
 

neoleonhart

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 17, 2009
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Abu Dhabi
Hey every1. just registered. i'm not really good at this stuff so bear with me. well my likes: learning new stuff, meeting new people, programming, math (yeah can't believe i'm actually posting this as a like :s), reading, gaming. dislikes: hitsu's overrating (this will prolly get me hated..........oh well:eyeroll), hypocrites.

tha's just a little about me:). so let's have some nice dicussions........and stuff:tem
 

nat

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
May 13, 2008
Messages
3,979
Reaction score
2,132
Gender
Female
Country
Bermuda
welcome new peoplzzz...Always a pleasure to see such fresh faces names :D

mayoshiro, Hope you enjoy your stay :)

Nacryss, Aha a translator hopeful ...Awesome! Hope you learn very quickly so we can see your name in the translators forums :p I like to dream too but I never wake up...still is hybernation mode >.>


neoleonhart...wlecome :smile-big you'll definitely meet people here, nice people that is ^^
I hate maths though, was never really good at it, but it's cool to see someone that like it...Many of the guys here love programming and math ...you'd definitely find a place...ps there is a programming thread http://mangahelpers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=45544
 

Koheiken

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 14, 2009
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
Canada
Hello,
I've just registered couple days ago (hence i'm posting here i guess)

I read all sorts of manga whether it'd be shounen, seinen, shoujo(some), new, old, mainstream or non.
Recently i've been addicted to watching owarai programs.. not sure if anyone here watches em tho

Yoroshiku
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

[DFX]

Manga Editor
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jan 27, 2009
Messages
13
Reaction score
2
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Yo, I registered here awhile ago and am just getting around to posting.

So....hi.

I'm DFX and I'm a cleaner.

I currently clean for both binktopia and CxC scans.

I enjoy long walks on the beach, romantic moolit dinners, and a partner that listens....oh wait, wrong place for that.

I like mostly shonen and seinen manga with my current favorite series being Embalming, Psyren, Gantz, Tenjo Tenge, and D.Gray-man.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat

dissentniisama

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Apr 21, 2009
Messages
19
Reaction score
5
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey, figured I'd better introduce myself. I'm a long time lurker, but only joined today.

I'm 23, been into anime/manga since the mid-90s, and am pursuing a career in digital video editing (yes, that also means I edit AMVs, have since 2002). My favorite genre tends to be romantic comedy/harem, with the odd drama, action, or mecha series thrown in for good measure. I regularly read Bleach, Rozen Maiden, Evangelion Gakuen Datenroku, and Rosario+Vampire, amongst other sporadic releases; I just finished watching Toradora! last night.

I have a wide taste in music, although Goth Rock and Industrial consistently top my list of favorite genres.

As far as being in the active Edited Manga scene goes, I'm just starting out. I'm the founder of, and typesetter/proofer for Dissent Fan Works.
 
  • Like
Reactions: nat
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top