Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kwon

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 18, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
South Korea
Hello all, I'm new :)
 

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Hi Kwon, tell us a little about yourself :)
 

sebaskun

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 20, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi to everyone !!!!
New guy here from California in the US
I love to draw, play basketball and soccer and of course read and watch manga and anime.
I've been reading and watching for about 5 years and im 19 now.
so...hope we can get along :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi sebaskun and welcome to MangaHelpers!

Thanks for taking the time to join and introduce yourself as-well.

By now you must have already went through a lot of the sections we have here.

Just in case you missed it or didn't look yet, come to the general section

There are tons sections and subsection to post in. My recommendation is the fun section.

Seen you in the threads,

Charlie
 

Mizukaki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 28, 2010
Messages
18
Reaction score
3
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
hai, hajimemashite, douzo yoroshiku.

jitsu no na wa iitakunee kara, tada no "mizukaki" da to yondemo iin su yo.

koko kara eigo da nee.
______________________
[yes, it's our first meeting, please take care of me.

since i don't want to talk my real name, it's fine to call me just "mizukaki".

from here on, it's english, k?]

Umm, I am 17 years old and would like to attend Technical College(Senmon Gakkou) in Japan for drawing Manga. So, by that, I am not really a Japanese.

I love Manga very much and my first experience with Manga/Anime was around the time when I was 6. The reason why I came to this forums is because I am a die-hard fan of "Nurarihyon no Mago" and am looking for other artists.

Although I would like to draw a Manga of my own by the time I am 20(while also attending the Technical College), I am still bad at own drawings and the only things I have faith in are my story-writing skills and colour skills. Since I am not a native Japanese Speaker, I can only write story in English.

With that, first, I would like to find a decent cleaner and a decent line artist here in this forums, if possible. My current aim is to colour the Edited Mangas or wallpapers of "Nurarihyon no Mago". Since I am still developing, I would like to pardon to not have a high expectation of my skills but I will try my best. ^w^

@Professionals - A colour/drawing tutorial or two would be of great help to me, thanks. :)
 
Last edited:

blai

Corporate
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Apr 20, 2008
Messages
12,457
Reaction score
6,167
Gender
Male
Country
Sweden
Welcome Mizukaki. It's great to see someone with their future figured out and I hope you'll find everything you need here at MangaHelpers. Feel free to take the tour and discover all the candy we have here.

I also believe that this thread has everything you need How To Color - Tutorial Index.

Have fun!
 

Mizukaki

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 28, 2010
Messages
18
Reaction score
3
Gender
Hidden
Country
Japan
Welcome Mizukaki. It's great to see someone with their future figured out and I hope you'll find everything you need here at MangaHelpers. Feel free to take the tour and discover all the candy we have here.

I also believe that this thread has everything you need How To Color - Tutorial Index.

Have fun!
Ah hi, Blai. Thanks for your help.

I am already wandering in there and trying to save the page as well as the direct URL links for the offline view, later on.

If you could, could you direct me to a good tutorial for the drawings too? I have a normal Tablet so preferably if there's a tutorial with the mixing of actual drawing + tablet usage... :)

Edited______________

Oh, I almost forgot. This forums has tons of things and I can't figure where is the good place for me to lurk around. Is there any section like Fanclubs so that I can interact with a collections of regular members? If it's just a random fun talk, there would be too many people for me to memorize. :sweatdrop

Thanks again!


~ Mizukaki ~
 
Last edited:

Pad Frank

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 28, 2010
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
Greece
Hello all my name is Pad i am 18 years old and i am a big manga fan !
This isn't my 1st time being a member in a forum
I am a member of a pretty popular anime forum but i decide i want to be in a manga forum (only) as well ^^
I hope my stay here to be good
Thanks ^^
 

lesengir

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2008
Messages
70
Reaction score
10
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Good evening.

I am lesengir, and since i registred i never had the chance of introducing myself to other forums, I registred because i am a big fan of berserk and because i find mangahelpers a good place to see if translations of certains mangas are out (so i can expect it soon)

And if you ask me My favorite part it's the shoutouts.

19 years old my name it's Joseph Edward Ham,


Best wishes to all of you.

-lesengir
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello all my name is Pad i am 18 years old and i am a big manga fan !
This isn't my 1st time being a member in a forum
I am a member of a pretty popular anime forum but i decide i want to be in a manga forum (only) as well ^^
I hope my stay here to be good
Thanks ^^
Good evening.

I am lesengir, and since i registred i never had the chance of introducing myself to other forums, I registred because i am a big fan of berserk and because i find mangahelpers a good place to see if translations of certains mangas are out (so i can expect it soon)

And if you ask me My favorite part it's the shoutouts.

19 years old my name it's Joseph Edward Ham,


Best wishes to all of you.

-lesengir
Hello Pad Frank & lesengir, welcome to Mangahelpers.
Take a look around guys and remember to have fun, but be civil. :)
There lots of boards and sub-boards to post here, see you guys around in the forums.~
 

readerwhite19

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Gender
Male
Country
Philippines
Hello,

Im new here. Reader is my name 22 is my age. Hope we can get in touch always..Thanks and Cheers always..
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hey readerwhite and everyone else I've missed~ :bye Welcome to MH!

I hope you all stick around and get to know us. If you have any questions or trouble navigating this crazy place, please don't hesitate to PM any of the mods/global/admins (green/blue/red names). We'll be glad to help you out! :amuse
 
Last edited:

jOKER1989

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 2, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Palestine
Re: Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

Al Slam Alikum Wa Rahmat Allah Wa Barakatoh

Your thread my friend is really a great idea and nice

And I provide you in every thing you said

May Allah bless you for this thread

My greatings

Moderator Notice:
Moved~~ Charlie-San
 
Last edited by a moderator:

shaheer

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jul 7, 2009
Messages
4,190
Reaction score
2,208
Gender
Male
Country
Singapore
Re: Religious Discussion and Q&A Thread

wa as slalam wa rahmatullah Sorerto beleqa ek....hope to see you more around ..... and my greetings as well


Moderator Notice:
Moved~~ Charlie-San
 
Last edited by a moderator:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Hello,

Im new here. Reader is my name 22 is my age. Hope we can get in touch always..Thanks and Cheers always..
Welcome to MH Reader. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Do not forget to read the rules :).
 

♀Lady JassiE♀

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 4, 2010
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
A pleasant evening all!

I'm new here and my name's Lady JassiE with a capital "E". heh
I'll be turning 21 this month. (I accept gifts and advance greetings. ehe just kidding! But if you really mean to give me one, I'll be glad to accept it. ^_^)

You see, I love to laugh. That's why, I also want to make those around me laugh too. Or at least smile. like this maybe -_- . lol!

So now with my favorite mangas & anime, it's got to be Naruto, Bleach, Death Note, One Piece, Slam Dunk, Gintama, Dokuhime (Poison Princess) and many more. Hey, I wonder if I can include Blue's Clues and Spongebob Squarepants here.? That's also animation right? *smile*

The main reason I joined MH is because I want to try translating a manga. ALso, to make friends! :) hi there! *waves*

I hope to make friends here. :)

I think that's all I've got to say. So, goodbye for now. Have a nice nice day ahead of you!

*mwah!*
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Welcome jOKER1989 and Lady JassiE.

Nice opening remarks :). If you guys need any help feel free to contact any Mod or Admin.
 

Captain-Awesome

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jun 14, 2010
Messages
28
Reaction score
11
Gender
Male
Country
Netherlands
Hi I'm Anwar I'm a 15 year old guy
Hobbies are: Buying clothes, gaming, listening to music, watching movies, read manga,
Socialising and of course girls:P

My father is Moroccan/spanish and my mother is Indonesian/Surinaams
But I look like a asian guy:P
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,056
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi and welcome Captain-Awesome,. Your background seems really interesting, thanks for taking the time share and introduce yourself. Remember to check out the the fun forum, in the general category section.

See you there.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
Hey, Lady JassiE, you should try and check out the translator's academy if you're interested in translating. ^^

And captain awesome, maybe you might like to post a pic of yourself? hehe. post here if you wish. :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top