- Joined
- Jun 18, 2010
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Gender
- Male
- Country
-
Hello all, I'm new 





Ah hi, Blai. Thanks for your help.Welcome Mizukaki. It's great to see someone with their future figured out and I hope you'll find everything you need here at MangaHelpers. Feel free to take the tour and discover all the candy we have here.
I also believe that this thread has everything you need How To Color - Tutorial Index.
Have fun!


Hello all my name is Pad i am 18 years old and i am a big manga fan !
This isn't my 1st time being a member in a forum
I am a member of a pretty popular anime forum but i decide i want to be in a manga forum (only) as well ^^
I hope my stay here to be good
Thanks ^^
Hello Pad Frank & lesengir, welcome to Mangahelpers.Good evening.
I am lesengir, and since i registred i never had the chance of introducing myself to other forums, I registred because i am a big fan of berserk and because i find mangahelpers a good place to see if translations of certains mangas are out (so i can expect it soon)
And if you ask me My favorite part it's the shoutouts.
19 years old my name it's Joseph Edward Ham,
Best wishes to all of you.
-lesengir

Welcome to MH!
Welcome to MH Reader. Hope you enjoy your stay here. Do not forget to read the rulesHello,
Im new here. Reader is my name 22 is my age. Hope we can get in touch always..Thanks and Cheers always..
.
hi there! *waves*
. If you guys need any help feel free to contact any Mod or Admin.
