Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronin89

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 5, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Gender
Male
Country
Italy
Hi,
I'm Ronin89
and I want to read some raw manga to improve my japanese so I join this site...
I hope that here I can find what I need...
thanks for your work
otsukaresama deshita :)
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Hi I'm Anwar I'm a 15 year old guy
Hobbies are: Buying clothes, gaming, listening to music, watching movies, read manga,
Socialising and of course girls:P

My father is Moroccan/spanish and my mother is Indonesian/Surinaams
But I look like a asian guy:P
Welcome Anwar, hey you are too young for girls :p.

Hi,
I'm Ronin89
and I want to read some raw manga to improve my japanese so I join this site...
I hope that here I can find what I need...
thanks for your work
otsukaresama deshita :)
Welcome Ronin89. I hope you find what you are looking for. If you can't, feel free to contact any Mod/Admin.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
@Ronin, I think if you look closely you may see some links scattered around, otherwise, we're purging all scan files.

you can check out some Manga Editor groups that are here, or join in the manga discussions anyway. ^^
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Welcome to all the new members who have recently joined MH. :) I hope you enjoy your time here and have a lot of fun. Be sure to visit all the different sections of the site and get used to them and if you find a board or a thread you like don’t hesitate to join in the discussion and post. I’m looking forward to get to see you as often as possible here on MH and also get to know all of you better.
 

sugarwaterpurple

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 7, 2010
Messages
51
Reaction score
15
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey everybody, my name is Dan. I'd rather go by that, but can't do much there haha. First off I'd like to say I've been visiting this site for over a year and a half, and i'm not all to sure why i haven't joined yet. I love the site, it's probably the first thing i check when i go online. I guess this is also the place where I say the manga i like. I'm like the vast majority of people on this site (i'm assuming), i love One Piece, Naruto is great but has it's ups and downs, and Bleach is...well I liked the earlier chapters better. I hope I continue to enjoy the site and above all enjoy the manga this site helps to get to everyone. Just remember, sugar, water, and of course...purple.
 

igotthegoods

The Giggs
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
6,515
Reaction score
4,187
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Welcome to MH, Dan! Glad you finally joined after lurking for so long. I must say, you have the funniest screen name I've seen in ages (Dave Chappelle and grape drink, ftw!). :rofl

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM any of the mods. :amuse
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Hey everybody, my name is Dan. I'd rather go by that, but can't do much there haha. First off I'd like to say I've been visiting this site for over a year and a half, and i'm not all to sure why i haven't joined yet. I love the site, it's probably the first thing i check when i go online. I guess this is also the place where I say the manga i like. I'm like the vast majority of people on this site (i'm assuming), i love One Piece, Naruto is great but has it's ups and downs, and Bleach is...well I liked the earlier chapters better. I hope I continue to enjoy the site and above all enjoy the manga this site helps to get to everyone. Just remember, sugar, water, and of course...purple.
Hello Dan, welcome to MH. Always good to see lurker converting into a member. Haha, loved the username.
 

lampo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 8, 2010
Messages
13
Reaction score
4
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hi!
New guy here from Paris in France
I love soccer and practice boxing and of course read and watch manga and anime.Im 21 now.
Hope we can get along
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Hi!
New guy here from Paris in France
I love soccer and practice boxing and of course read and watch manga and anime.Im 21 now.
Hope we can get along
Welcome lampo. Nice hobbies. May be you want to share with us some pictures of you practicing.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hi!
New guy here from Paris in France
I love soccer and practice boxing and of course read and watch manga and anime.Im 21 now.
Hope we can get along
Welcome to MH lampo, take a look around the forum and have fun.
Drop by the fun forum section when you have a chance. You'll love it. :p
 

binni

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 10, 2010
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Hii I'm Binni. I've been a lurker here for a lonnnng time and finally decided to just become a member. My series right now are Reborn and Hetalia, both of which I am totally in love with.

I'm 21, I'm studying linguistics and history, and my dream is to be happy and laugh--things I am and do each day. :)
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello binni and welcome to Mangahelpers. It's always great to have a lurker turn into a member. Thanks for taking the time join, take part in the fun forum when you can.
Nice dream by the way, I think you'll accomplish it by being active here. ^^
See you around,

Charlie
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Hii I'm Binni. I've been a lurker here for a lonnnng time and finally decided to just become a member. My series right now are Reborn and Hetalia, both of which I am totally in love with.

I'm 21, I'm studying linguistics and history, and my dream is to be happy and laugh--things I am and do each day. :)
Welcome binni to MH. Nice dream you have, I am sure the fun forums will help the cause. We do have Reborn section and currently a Reborn Tournament is being held. Make sure you visit and participate in the remainder of the tournament.
 

Groover

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 13, 2010
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
France
Hey,
My name is Adrien, I'm 22 and I'm french. I currently live in Paris but I lived for a while in different countries of South-America which allowed me to learn Spanish aswell. My english is far from perfect but I'm improving it and I'll try to make myself clear and understandable, don't hate !

As for studies, I just graduated from a well-known sound engineering and music french school. I'm gonna start working as a sound engineer for a TV channel in september and I have 5 music bands (all of differents types of music). My favortite music is Jazz but I like listening other types as well. I'm an upright bass and electric bass player by the way.

As for mangas, I always loved them during childhood and I still love them. I used to read many differents mangas but because of my lack of time, I'm just sticking to One piece and Naruto.
See ya. :)
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Hey Adrien, welcome to MH. First of all, your English is good and no need to worry about it. Sound Engineering and Music....impressive. Hope you like your visits to MH. See you around.
 

AmberRei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2010
Messages
192
Reaction score
194
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Hello, I'm AmberRei/Lilith *I use both nicknames quite often*. I'm 23, Italian and adore KHR. I came here to discuss with other fans. I'm a student of Pharmaceutical Chemistry *I wonder if that translates this way >.<* but I'm getting tired of it :°D My true passion is drawing. I hope to have a good time here.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello AmberRei ^^ and welcome to MH. I like the user name a lot. Very nice pick.
Once you had a look around the forums, remember to take part in the fun forums sections.

See you in the threads,

Charlie
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Hey AmberRei. Good to see you on MH. Drawing.....assuming you are good in PS. Many Art Contests are being held at MH. We would like to see your participation.
 

AmberRei

Registered User
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Jul 9, 2010
Messages
192
Reaction score
194
Age
40
Gender
Female
Country
Italy
Hello AmberRei ^^ and welcome to MH. I like the user name a lot. Very nice pick.
Why? ^^ Thank you!

Drawing.....assuming you are good in PS. Many Art Contests are being held at MH. We would like to see your participation.
I'd love to!
 

M3J

MH Senpai
神のごとし / Kami no Gotoshi / Godlike
Joined
Mar 2, 2009
Messages
48,828
Reaction score
17,292
Gender
Male
Country
Akatsuki
Buon guorno (took basic Italian in elementary school, forgot all of it but that)! Welcome to MH and I hope you have mucho fun!

Nice user name, I like it as well! I like your sig as well!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top