Introduction Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

lordHokage

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Mar 19, 2007
Messages
4,697
Reaction score
421
Gender
Female
Country
Bahamas
The warmest welcome and hello to all new members of Mangehelpers. I sincerely hope that you guys have alot of fun here. Thanks for becoming a member and by all means take care. :hug
 

hunterkyo

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 21, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
1
Age
36
Gender
Male
Country
Switzerland
Hello, my name is julien, i'm a french-suisse so my english isn't very good. I went on this forum to woks it with one of my passion : mangas because the next year i want study in dublin's university and i must have the "toefl". It's not won ;)
So i'm studying geologic in the second years of my license ( i finish it)
I love mangas since ... always ^^ dragon ball in first, saint seiya, captain tsubassa and now naruto, one piece and all manga of seo kouji ( suzuka, kimi no iru machi )
I'm playing to video games and i 'have a ps3 but she crashed and a wii.
I love drawing too, i take them in the good section ^^

see you soon
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Welcome Julien! As I see you will be have a great contribution to the forums, so enjoy it and see you around in the manga sections. Cheers!
 

Crystal Black

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2010
Messages
351
Reaction score
53
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello fellow MH member I'm here to have some fun and enjoy my time most of all nice to meet you and thank you.
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Welcome to MH Groover & Crystal Black , thanks for taking the time join and introduce yourself.
Be sure to take a look around the forum and have fun. Drop by the fun forum section when you have a chance. You'll like the place for sure. :)
 
Last edited:

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Hello, my name is julien, i'm a french-suisse so my english isn't very good. I went on this forum to woks it with one of my passion : mangas because the next year i want study in dublin's university and i must have the "toefl". It's not won ;)
So i'm studying geologic in the second years of my license ( i finish it)
I love mangas since ... always ^^ dragon ball in first, saint seiya, captain tsubassa and now naruto, one piece and all manga of seo kouji ( suzuka, kimi no iru machi )
I'm playing to video games and i 'have a ps3 but she crashed and a wii.
I love drawing too, i take them in the good section ^^

see you soon
Hello fellow MH member I'm here to have some fun and enjoy my time most of all nice to meet you and thank you.
Welcome guys, hope you like your stay here. Don't forget to read the forum rules. Need any help, feel free to PM me or anyone other Mod/Admin.
 

destiny4ever

MH's Most Friendly Member
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Apr 30, 2008
Messages
5,568
Reaction score
6,349
Gender
Female
Country
United States
@ AmberRei, Julien and Crystal Black: Welcome to MH, guys. :) I hope you have lots of fun here on MH. Be sure to visit the different sections on the site so that you get familiar with them and if you find a thread you like feel free to post and join in the fun. ^_^
 

A. Koba

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 21, 2010
Messages
31
Reaction score
19
Gender
Female
Country
Japan
Hello, I'm A. Koba from Japan.
I like mangas and I'm studying English, so HM is the ideal place to read and write English!
If you have any question in Japanese, I'm happy to answer when I have time!
(But, I've not checked all of this HP yet, so I'm not sure what I can do in HM.)
 

Akiyama

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Jun 6, 2009
Messages
3,256
Reaction score
5,752
Gender
Hidden
Country
United States
Hello A. Koba,

The best way to learn english is to immerse yourself in the language and this forum will help. I don't see many japanese flags on Mangahelpers so it's nice to see a new face. Since you have a blog about WSJ, you should check out our Weekly Shonen Jump thread. If you ever have thoughts feel free to share them with the community.

See you around :bye
 

gsainath4u

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 27, 2010
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Gender
Male
Country
India
Hi all...

Myself Sainath, from Bangalore, India. Im a Software Engineer, working with Samsung India Software Opt., Bangalore.

I was introduced to anime by a friend during my college years (4 yrs back). I watched Inuyasha, Ruroni Kenshin and Flame of Recca, not to forget Naruto.
I fell in love with anime immediately. Later came to know of manga of Naruto.
Now I'm a die hard fan of Naruto, eagerly waiting for next chapter and its discussions on this forum. (Yeah, I used to read the discussions every week. Finally decided to register today ;)).

Apart from Naruto, I read Fairy Tail, HSDK and FMA. (Reading of manga from OneManga site and the discussions on Naruto here. Personally, I dont feel the others are worth to be discussed; as much as Naruto is... ;) ).

Thats it..
Looking forward for a memorable time here :)
 

thornofcarrion

The Original
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2008
Messages
11,706
Reaction score
5,872
Gender
Male
Country
Pakistan
Hey gsainath4u!

Welcome to MH. Our Naruto section is one of the most active thread and hope you will enjoy your stay here.
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
welcome sainath! I hope you will explore the site, and visit the other discussion boards of the other manga you read other than naruto :)
 

benelori

The Hero MH Deserves
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2009
Messages
14,233
Reaction score
10,775
Age
37
Gender
Male
Country
Romania
Hello, I'm A. Koba from Japan.
I like mangas and I'm studying English, so HM is the ideal place to read and write English!
If you have any question in Japanese, I'm happy to answer when I have time!
(But, I've not checked all of this HP yet, so I'm not sure what I can do in HM.)
Hi A. Koba!! Welcome to the forum, but as I noticed you are making yourself pretty comfortable already. That's a good thing, have fun!
 

TsunayoshiSawada

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 29, 2010
Messages
28
Reaction score
4
Gender
Hidden
Country
Canada
About me...

Well, I don't give out my real name online. :) I live in Canada, and as you can probably tell from my username, avatar, and signature, I'm a Reborn! fan. My hobbies include drawing, writing, posting online, watching anime, and going to movies.

I'm not very social offline, and I have only a select amount of friends that I remain close to.

Favorite Manga: KHR, Nabari no Ou, Vassalord, any BL/GL/Yuri/Yaoi
Favorite Anime: KHR, Ookami-san, Nurarihyon, Romeo x Juliet, Get Backers
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hey TsunayoshiSawada and welcome to Mangahelpers. Thanks for taking the time join and introduce yourself. There are plenty of threads here that match your hobbies. Like in the General category or Otaku cafe sections. I also suggest you take a little time to check out the fun threads.

See you there,
Charlie
 

baboysai

Pink Warrior
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Nov 11, 2006
Messages
13,956
Reaction score
2,293
Gender
Female
Country
Philippines
great that you shared your manga and anime interests, Tsuna! do check out their discussion forums and I'm sure you'll like it here ^^
 

EmiAgin

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 30, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Age
34
Gender
Female
Country
Russian Federation
Hello, that my first post in english:)
I'm from Syberia. I hasn't got interest in other languages, but I need it. About other of myself: I love classic music, like manga and math. Nodame Contabile - it's something:)Currently, I try to translate Kodoma no Omocha from english and italian, although I don't know latter:)With the help of your forum, I hope to get used to the other languages, and write posts without google-translaitor:)
Thank you:)
 

zgj123

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Jul 30, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Gender
Female
Country
Ajman
hello

:) hello , i am new here ! :amuse
 

Charlie

SIGH-KO 🦄
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
14,757
Reaction score
26,053
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Hello EmiAgin & zgj123, welcome to Mangahelpers.
Enjoy your time here, take a chance and browse all the sections. If you need anything you can pm me.

Charlie
 

Dlanor_A.Knox

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Aug 4, 2010
Messages
475
Reaction score
335
Gender
Female
Country
Netherlands
Hello ^^/
My name is Amira and I'm from the Netherlands.
I will probably be most active in the D.gray-man threads ^^;

If you have any question feel free to ask :)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top