Shounen Inuyasha by Takahashi Rumiko

gingerbell

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 14, 2007
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Will the rest of the story ever be animated?

I started reading the manga fairly recently, being unhappy with the (non)ending of the anime. Does anyone have any idea if there are any plans to continue the anime series at a later date? I've read up to the latest issue and the story only gets more compelling as it goes on. I'm sure everyone would like to see the rest of it completed. Plus, there's so much of the story that would look amazing once animated and in color. If anyone has knowledge of any plans, please do share.
 

gingerbell

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 14, 2007
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Best Moments in the Series!

awwww kagura's death made me cry... and love my tattoo even more...


My favorite part (actually the only part I have seen) is when there is some chicken walking and Inu and a dark haired girl are looking at it and saying something (the chicken turns out to be something else later). And when I asked what it was, the person watching said it's a filler so I guess you manga readers wouldn't know about it =)
maybe they're referring to inuyasha the movie 2: the castle beyond the looking glass when shippo is transformed into some kind of chicken-looking bird to carry kagome and later transforms back? i just watched it again recently, and it's the only thing that pops into my mind when i read this... plus, aren't the movies the only ones not covered by the manga?
 
Last edited:

daniichann

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 2, 2007
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
Canada
Re: Who's your favorite Inu Yasha Character?

i love them all. But Koga is my Favorite. He's so Awesome. (Kikyo pisses me off though, for some reason more in the anime than the Manga.)
 

Sorata

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
12
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Who's your favorite Inu Yasha Character?

I agree with you i really hate Kykio, and Kouga is my second favorite(just behind Seshoumaru), i was really sad when Kouga leave the story:( .
 

oceanstar

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Nov 6, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Age
47
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Will the rest of the story ever be animated?

Yes I heard from a recent inerview; Once the manga is completely finished (so far I don't think its close), they'll anime it. But don't know if it will be another season or Ova.
 

finalnight

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Inuyasha finally ending!

Hello, long time reader, first time poster here (usually do animesuki and others).

Thought I would pass the word to all the people who gave up on Inuyasha (you know your out there).

In the last chapter the author had Kagome graduate and Naraku complete the Shikon no Tama. At the end the author announced the final battle was beginning.

Finally! After 11 years and 530 chapters this thing is finally gonna end!

Manga is here http://www.onemanga.com/Inuyasha/
 

haya5h1

RAW Provider
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Aug 30, 2007
Messages
620
Reaction score
247
Gender
Female
Country
Malaysia
Re: Inuyasha finally ending!

The thing I find most incredible is that Kagome actually graduated.:XD
I guess I'm just glad that Takahashi-sensei has been allowed to see this beastie through to its completion.
 

gdupninja

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2007
Messages
1,216
Reaction score
7
Age
34
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Inuyasha finally ending!

Wow Kagome goes to school like once a week and yet she graduates from a school in ASIA! Find that hard to believe. I stopped following this after the end of the anime.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Inuyasha finally ending!

I'm tempted to sticky this :XD

Finally, I can't believe it... I can't believe she graduated :notrust
And I need to catch up now, stopped somewhere around 508, if I'm correct.

Thanks a bunch for the info.
 

Asakura

RAW Provider
中級員 / Chuukyuuin / Member
Joined
Aug 17, 2006
Messages
233
Reaction score
544
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Inuyasha finally ending!

For some reason I kinda wanna get back into Inuyasha for old times sake. I stopped reading it because of how bad the anime ended. I don't really hate the series overall. I just really hated how badly the anime ended and made me think if continuing the manga series would be a waste of time like its aniume counterpart.


Also, isn't this year the year that Inuyasha turns 10 years old? Or was that last year?
 

gingerbell

Registered User
初心者/ Shoshinsha / Beginner
Joined
Oct 14, 2007
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Will the rest of the story ever be animated?

i think the manga is actually ending soon. it could be a fake out, as there have been many, but it's looking like a conclusion is close.
 

finalnight

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Inuyasha finally ending!

531 is out.

Sesshomaru is fighting one of naraku's forms but trying not to kill Rin.

Inuyasha is about to fight Naraku's main form (spider)
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Inuyasha finally ending!

So it's finally drawing to a close? =D I need to really catch up then! Thanks for the heads up, finalnight =)
 

mugen

Registered User
有名人 / Yuumeijin / Celebrity
Joined
Aug 20, 2006
Messages
2,860
Reaction score
172
Gender
Hidden
Country
Mexico
Re: Inuyasha General Discussion

oh so...sorry to bother but wheres a website i can read inuyasha chapter?
 

Sorata

Registered User
英雄メンバー / Eiyuu Menbaa / Hero Member
Joined
Apr 8, 2006
Messages
551
Reaction score
12
Age
39
Gender
Male
Country
Portugal
Re: Inuyasha General Discussion

Finally InuYasha is ending, i hope that Seshoumaru will have a great importance in this final battle, i would liked him to strike the last blow on Narak, but i know that task is for the main character InuYasha, let´s hope a big manga like this to have a good ending.
 

finalnight

Registered User
下級員 / Kakyuuin / Jr. Member
Joined
Nov 17, 2007
Messages
70
Reaction score
1
Gender
Male
Country
United States
Re: Inuyasha General Discussion

533 is out.

Inuyasha switched to youkai mode.
 

eni

MH's Socialworker ٩( ᐛ )و ♡
伝説メンバー / Densetsu / Legendary Member
Joined
Jul 21, 2006
Messages
14,313
Reaction score
1,730
Gender
Female
Country
Germany
Re: Inuyasha General Discussion

I saw! I saw! :luv

I hope she won't turn youkai mode off again to fast. It's been so long since he went berserk and last time we had this uber-sweet picture! OMG! :pmg
 

Inkovic

Registered User
上級員 / Jyoukuuin / Sr. Member
Joined
Dec 12, 2007
Messages
375
Reaction score
14
Gender
Male
Country
Australia
Re: Inuyasha General Discussion

I want Inuyasha to kill Kagome then in a rage Kill Naraku whilst killing Rin forcing Sesshomaru to kill Inuyasha then ressurect Rin for the nineteenth time. Then Sesshomaru brings everybody back to life and they all live happily ever after.
 

LadyHatake

Aristocratic Assassin
MH中毒 / MH Chuudoku / MH Addicted
Joined
Jul 17, 2006
Messages
6,438
Reaction score
357
Age
37
Gender
Female
Country
United States
Re: Inuyasha General Discussion

Hm, not possible >.> I was under the impression that Tensaiga could only resurrect a person once, and since Rin has already been saved by it, she can't be again...
 
Top