| ||
Irene Belserion | - | Gajeel Redfox |
Voting Rules:
- This Battle is a 1 vs 1.
- During Best of 16 stage, you'll be able to vote up to 24 hours after discussion ends.
- You may vote for one character in this fight.
- So you voted early and someone/something changed your mind? You can use the 'Change Vote' option to choose again.
Voting ends: May 30th, 2017
Irene cannot enchant her opponents' body in any way; ie no animal transmutations.
. I'd give Irene low-mid without dragon form. We have to be fair cause Irene is a dragon and susceptible and weak to DSM magic. Irene will rock him, but she's get weakened a cool bit from his iron
I mean I don't deny Gajeel can throw a few things her way but Irene is out of his league. I'll give it to her low diff. Not even mid.